Keep it clean

We're at it again
"Temp, up, right, left, dodge! C'mon Youngjae, faster!" You said, kicking Youngjae on the side. "Ahhh!" Youngjae said, falling to the ground. "You gotta be ready for whatever comes at you Youngjae" you said, walking up to Youngjae and helping him up. "Yeah, I gotta really work on that" Youngjae continued, smiling, holding his side. "You did good today though. I'm really proud of you" you said, patting Youngjae on the back. "Haha, thanks Tasha" Youngjae said, as he walked to his room to get cleaned up. "Mommy, you are so good at fighting!" Anthony said, sliding out of Bang's hold and running up to you. "Aww, thank you baby" you said, giving Anthony a kiss. "I don't think we should be letting them watch such violence Bang" you continued, looking up at Bang. "Wae? They have to learn soon, so they might as well get a head start. You'll never know" Bang said, continuing to play with Aiden. "I'll think about it" you said, walking over to Bang. Youngjae came out of his room and sat on the couch with the others. "I'm really glad to see you guys improving. You guys really have shown me how far you've come" you said, looking at everyone. ", we're glad too! We've been suffering for a while now" Daehyun said laughing, remembering how bad it was when he first started getting lessons from you. "Well, at least you made it this far, you all did" you said, smiling at everyone. "Thanks Tasha" everyone said in unison, smiling back at you. "We are going to be good ninjas when mommy teaches us!" Aiden said, looking at Anthony. Anthony smiled in response as he continued to play with your hair. "Awww!" Youngjae said, looking at the twins. You laughed a bit, then continued to speak. "Mommy will teach you guys everything, but for now, we're going to take a break" you said, smiling. "Can we go to the underground play house??" Aiden said, smiling. "That's fine with me. I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind taking you guys down" you said, giving them the eye. "Ohhhhhh, of course" Daehyun said, winking at you. "Yayyy!" Both boys said, as they ran over to Daehyun and Himchan." "Anthony really likes you Himchan" Bang said, looking at Anthony hold on to Himchan's neck. "It's the hair" Himchan said laughing, as Anthony began messing with his hair. Everyone started laughing at his perfect timing. "But I love you too!" Anthony said, giving Himchan a kiss on the cheek. "AWWW!" Everyone said in unison, as Himchan blushed a bit. "Ummmmm....sooo, let's go on downstairs nowwww..." Himchan said, rushing a bit, trying to hide his blushing. Everyone followed along, leaving you and Bang in the front room. "It's about time we had some alone time" Bang said, smirking, inching closer to your face. "Ummmmmm, helllll no. I've been testing you guys all day, I'm all post sweaty and . Let me shower first" you said laughing, as you put a finger on Bang's lips. "Oh, ok. Let's go." Bang said, getting up, holding on to your hand. "I'M going in to shower first" you said laughing, as Bang led you to your room. "Ok, then I'll step in right after you do" Bang said, laughing. "I can't even shower in peace" you said, laughing, as Bang closed and locked your bedroom door in one quick motion. "Ummmm...I'm not sure where they went" Jongup said, holding Aiden, as he walked around the front room with the others. "Well, we gotta find them soon. The boys are all tired out from 2 hours of playing, and so am I" Zelo said, holding Aiden, noticing he was falling asleep on his shoulders. Everyone turned their heads when they saw you and Bang come out of your room in pajamas, noticing both of your heads were damp. "Ohhh, so that's what y'all were up to" Himchan said, smirking and crossing his arms. "Yes Himchan, we took a shower. And that's IT." You said, looking at Himchan, glancing at the boys, then glaring back at Himchan. "Yeah...gotta stay clean....mhmmm" Himchan said smirking, laughing at your attempt to reduce your explicitly around the boys. Bang started laughing, then walked up to Jongup and Zelo, taking away the twins. "I'm sure you guys had a lot of fun. I can tell you guys are really tired" Bang said, seeing Aiden already mostly asleep, and Anthony dozing off. "We're going to put them to sleep, then we'll be back down" Bang said, walking towards you. "Mommy" Anthony faintly said, reaching out for you as Bang started to walk past you. "Come on baby" you said, as you grabbed Anthony, then started following Bang up the stairs.