The way it is

We're at it again
"ANTHONY, AIDEN!!! Get your asses inside! Mommy made some good kimchi!" Bang yelled outside, slightly leaning out the front door entrance. "Coming daddy!!" the boys yelled in unison, putting down the toys on the playground, and quickly running towards the house. The boys made it to the door, and Bang swooped them up in his arms, laughing as both of the boys gave him a kiss on each cheek. Bang brought both of the boys to the kitchen table and sat them down, then came over to you, giving you a kiss. "I told your about cursing around the kids!" You said laughing, as you finished making Aiden's plate. "...damn....I mean.. .... CRAP!" You said, laughing, looking at Bang, realizing you cursed in the first place. Bang looked at you, shaking his head and laughing. "Boys, don't ever repeat what mommy says" Bang said, laughing, as he took Aiden's plate to the table. "Why daddy?" Aiden said, looking at Bang. "Because she has a profanity problem....and profanity isn't good for little kids" Bang said laughing, as he looked back at you. "What is pwopaniny?" Anthony said, continuing to look at Bang. You started laughing, hearing the way Anthony spoke. "Words you don't need to ever say" Bang said, sitting down, then ruffling Anthony's hair. "Ok daddy, I won't say it" Anthony said, smiling. "Me eitheo!" Aiden said, also smiling. You made your way over to the table and sat down, smiling at the boys. "BOYYYYYS, THE FOOD IS READY!!" You yelled, waiting for the everyone else to come downstairs. A couple seconds later, the rest of the boys came downstairs, also sitting at the table. "This looks great" Jongup said smiling. "Thank you" you said smiling at Jongup, as you picked up your chopsticks, getting ready to eat. You were just about to eat when you looked over and saw Daehyun awkwardly smelling the kimchi and overly inspecting it. "Ummmm....Daehyun...what the hell are you doing?" You said, continuing to look at Daehyun. "Baby, The kids" Bang said, laughing. "Sorry...." you said, laughing a bit. "I'm still paranoid about that kimchi incident that happened a couple of years ago" Daehyun said, laughing. "Ohhhhh no, I used water, not vinegar, so you don't have anything to worry about" you said smiling, reassuring Daehyun. Daehyun looked at the kimchi one more time before he closed his eyes and quickly put the piece in his mouth. "See, you're still alive, so there's nothing to worry about" you said, also taking a bite of your kimchi. As the boys ate, they laughed a bit at the memory of the terrible tasting kimchi. When everyone was done, they put their dishes away and made their way to the front room, sitting on the couches. "Himchan!! Can I pway in your hair again?" Anthony asked, looking at Himchan with wide eyes. "Ummmm, I'm not sure about that" Himchan said, remembering how Anthony put 12 tiny matted up pigtails in his head last time. "Aww, you should let him, he did a good job last time!" Youngjae said laughing, teasing Himchan. "Maybe later" Himchan said smiling, looking back at Anthony. "Awwwww" Anthony said, slightly putting his head down. "Don't worry baby, uncle Channie is gonna let you play in his hair later, but for now, you guys gotta get ready for bed" you said, kissing Anthony on the cheek. "But we're not tiwod, can we stay up a little longer? Pease daddy?" Aiden said, hugging Bang's neck tighter as he was being held. "Baby, they can stay up a little longer, c'mon now" Bang said, giving you that gummy smile. "Ohhhhh no, that's worked on me for the last week, and it's not getting me today. Your a-..butts....are going to sleep!" You said, turning around making your way up the stairs, carrying Anthony. "You heard mommy, she wins for today...but don't worry, I got you next time" Bang whispered to Aiden, giving him a high five. Aiden smiled, shaking his head in approval as Bang started making his way upstairs. You and Bang got the kids ready for bed, then laid them down, having them fall asleep in no time. You and Bang made your way downstairs, joining the rest of the boys. "Wow, I'm still getting used to this. I can't believe you two had twins" Daehyun said, glancing at you and Bang. "Well , I was just as surprised as you were. I always wanted a boy, but when the doctor told me I was having two....I started flipping " you said, laughing. "Bang failed to inform me about being a twin" you continued, looking at Bang. ".....I didn't think you would have twins" Bang said, laughing. "Well, I don't mind, they're so much fun" Zelo said, smiling at everyone. "I agree, although I wasn't very fond of having babies around, I've become attached to the little ones" Jongup said, also smiling. You continued smiling, taking quick glances at everyone as you began to speak again. "Guys....we've come a long way. I mean, just look at us...I used to freakin kill people for a living....now I'm married, have 2 kids, live a happy life, and have the best friends anyone could ever ask for." You said, continuing to smile, as everyone listened to what you said. ", I know. There's hope for everybody" Bang said, kissing you on the cheek and smiling. "I see that" you said smiling even more, looking back at Bang. "Buuuuut, lemme just say this...Just because I have kids now, doesn't mean changed. You all have a Training Maneuver passage test first thing tomorrow, if you fail, there will be consequences. So I suggest you guys get some rest, because it's not gonna be easy, and I don't plan on going easy on your asses any time soon" you said smirking, thinking about tomorrow's events. "Oh, we're gonna be ready alright" Bang said, taking a glance at you, smirking, as everyone got up and made their way upstairs.