Twist up

We're at it again
You looked at Bang, contemplating on if you should separate or not, but your thinking time was cut short when you heard banging at the door of your hideout spot. You jumped a bit, then looked at Bang. "I can't risk communicating with you and getting you caught while you're going around this facility. So no matter where you may be, meet me at my car in 3 hours. You already know it's hidden location" you whispered, as Bang quickly pulled you into a hug. "I love you" Bang whispered, as he pulled away. "I love you too" you whispered back, as you both dove into the separate passage ways, just missing the guards as they opened the door. They took a quick look inside, then closed the door again, proceeding to look for the intruders. You slowly made your way down the tiny passage, barely able to get through. As you passed through the passage, you began to hear voices. "We searched all of the invaded sector, it seems as though the intruders escaped" the guard said, waiting for a response. You suddenly heard a gunshot, then a man fall to the floor. "We can't have a weak security leader, now can we?" Another voice said. "No sir. We know that is unacceptable sir." Another voice replied. "Well good. Dispose of this body so I can find someone else to deem worthy of this position." The voice continued. "Yes sir" the other voice replied, as you heard a body getting dragged away. You couldn't believe what you just heard. You tried to waver out any thought that your son could be in such a horrible place, but the possibility of him being locked up in the facility just kept crossing your mind. Although you wanted to break through the passage and get rid of the man right there, you knew you had to keep up a silent redemption for your son, so you decided to stay on your path and keep on moving down the tiny passageway. A couple minutes later, you started coming up to a light shining in from the side of the tunnel. You didn't know what could be out there, so you got a tighter grip on your gun, and slowly made your way to the light. You slightly peeked around the corner, seeing a man standing over a young boy. The boy had his head down, crying and sobbing. "I told you to just continue to watch TV because you're never going to get out of here, so don't even ing think about it. These walls are sound proof, so you can shut the up. Nobody is going to hear you cry." The man said, hitting the boy in the face, causing his whole body to hit the floor. Your heart stopped when you saw the boy hit the floor, sobbing. "I want my mommy" the boy sobbed, holding the side of his face in pain. You lost sense of everything as you busted through the side of the passageway, attacking the man with no remorse. You threw him up against the wall, pistol whipping him, then threw him to the ground. You quickly put your gun away, then picked up a chair smashing him with it numerous amounts of times. The moment the chair broke, you yanked the flat screen off of the wall and smashed him with it, finishing him off. You quickly turned around, seeing the boy in the corner shivering in fear. "Aiden baby, is that you?" You said crying, as you slowly made your way over to him. You keeled down, gently moving hair out of the boy's face. You looked at him, soon realizing it wasn't Aiden. "It's ok, it's ok. I will never hurt you." You said, as you continued to look at the little boy. The boy jumped up and gave you a hug, silently thanking you for what you've done. You hugged him back, picking him up as you stood up. "What's your name?" You said, quickly walking over to the passage way. "Kai" the boy said, also looking into the passage way. "Hi Kai, my name is Tasha" you said, as you put Kai down. "Kai, I know you're scared, but listen to me closely. We are going to go back down this tunnel, but you have to be quiet. You can't make a sound, or those terrible people will get both of us. Do you understand sweetie?" You said, as you looked Kai in the eye. Kai gave you a quick head nod for confirmation. "Good. Now jump on my back and hold on, the only way to make it down this slim tunnel, is if you're on my back" you said, as Kai jumped on your back. Kai gripped on to you tightly as you slid back into the passage way, slowly making your way back through it. You two soon made it back to the door where you and Bang split up. Kai got off of your back and jumped into your arms. You stood there, listening for any guards. After a few minutes, you heard nothing, so you gripped on to Kai a little tighter, as he did the same, and you opened the door, making a mad dash down the hallway. As you were running, you were ready to shoot anyone who got in your way, but thankfully, nobody was monitoring that sector. You quickly leaped through the exit, making your way to your hidden car. You saw Bang wasn't inside so you immediately checked the time. You saw Bang had 33 minutes left, so you quickly opened the door, placing Kai in the passenger's seat as you got in the driver's side and locked the doors. "We have to wait here for a little bit" you said, looking at Kai. Kai shook his head yes, as he continued to look at you. "Sweetie, you can speak now. Thank you so much for being so good" you said, smiling at Kai. "Yeo welceom" Kai said, smiling at you. "How old are you?" You said, noticing how Kai talked. "I jus turn four" Kai said, staring at you. "Aww, you poor baby" you said, pulling Kai into your lap, giving him a tight hug. "Does your head still hurt?" You said, as you rocked Kai back and forth. Kai only nodded as you continued to rock him. Before you knew it, Kai was asleep. You checked your time, seeing Bang should have made it back to the car 5 minutes ago. "Bang should have been here by now, where is he?" You silently said to yourself, worry seeping from your tone. All of a sudden, your necklace tuned in, and you heard the voice of the same man you heard earlier. "I don't know who you are, or why you're here, but I can tell you this now. You're probably not going to make it out of this facility alive" the voice said, as you heard guns being loaded in the background. Although you didn't wanna believe it, you knew in an instant, Bang got captured.