Get it right

We're at it again
"It's amazing how my life has changed so much...In so little time" you said to yourself, continuing to speed down the road. "I have no choice but to head back to the ing club" you continued, gripping the steering wheel tighter. Before you knew it, you were in the parking lot of the club. You quickly got out of the car, snuck through the back, and make your way inside, sitting with P.O. at his usual location. "Ummm, look....I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I really just need to know a couple of things. I promise I'll be on my way" you said, starting at P.O. "Go on" P.O said, looking back at you in a calm manner. "I just want to know if you have anything to do with what's going on right now. I really don't have time to spare. Just....just tell me what you know...please" you said, in most calm tone you could possibly push out. "I really don't know what's going on with you right now, but I know me and you used to work for the same agency" P.O. said, continuing to look at you. You continued to stare, trying to remember anything you possibly could from such a long time ago, but no matter what, you couldn't remember his face. "You probably don't remember me, but I was there, and I also had to get away from the agency before it was too late for me. What that agency has become is something unimaginable. They have a new leader, his name is commander Jin. All I can say is that Jin kills ruthlessly, and his ability to manipulate a select individual is unreal. He's made that agency become something that really should be feared, especially with his technological advances, which enable him to do things that we would deem impossible...things more on a physiological level. That man has so much up his sleeves, and when he puts you through something, he'll put the solution right in your midst, and have you stepping all over it because he makes his doings so easily overlooked. I caught on to what he was doing to others, and I had to move fast. I almost didn't make it out" P.O. continued, still looking at you. You looked away for a moment, coming to a quick realization. "T-that links right back into that saying....that saying about the known unknown" you said to yourself, looking back at .P.O. "I'm sorry I was being the way I was earlier, I highly intoxicated." P.O. said, sounding ashamed. "It's...ok" you quietly said, still thinking about everything. "Why did you creep on me at the store?" You continued, waiting for an answer. "I recognized you were from the agency, and I was talking to my close friend, who also escaped." P.O. explained, clearing up the mystery. "Oh, I see" you said, glad that you got the answer you were looking for. You continued to speak, "Thank you for your help, now I just ha-" you stopped mid sentence, staring at P.O. "W-what's wrong" P.O. said, a little confused by your sudden halt in speech. Your mouth suddenly opened a bit, and you dashed out the club, quickly made your way to your car, hopped in, then hastily sped off. You continued to speed down the street, anger boiling inside of you. "If you think you're about to step all over me, you got me ed up" you said to yourself, as you grabbed your gun, cocked it, then proceeded to speed to your destination.