It can't be!

My heart! Whats wrong??!

Yessss!! Finally classes are over! Now its time for volleyball! Yoon-Ji went home since her taekwando training is on a different day. 

    I got changed in the volleyball girls' locker room. It was located just opposite  the volleyball boys' locker room. So the door had to be closed all the time or you know what will happen... Our training shirts are blue and there's a streak of a white wavy line from my left shoulder down to the bottom of chest. We are supposed to wear shorts of course. Mine was black.

Min-Hee: Hyo-Jin! Hurry! We are supposed to reach the volleyball court by 2.30pm! (shouting from outside the locker room) 

    I went out of the locker room and saw her from afar.

Min-Hee: Coach is gonna introduce new volleyball members! (waving from afar and grinning from ear to ear)

     Min-Hee is my closest friend in the volleyball team but i'm sooo much closer to Yoon-Ji. She has short hair and today she tied her fringe to the back which looked a little like a ponytail. You know.. its something like a half ponytail. Hahahaha! Its actually the usual hairstyle she has for training. Other than that, she wore the same training outfit as me.

Hyo-Jin: Omigosh! You serious? (starts to run as you can to the court, excited)

     Running side by side, we finally reached there.

Coach: Has everyone reached here already? (looks around to see if anyone's missing) Alright then, I want to introduce everyone to our new volleyball members. There are 3 of them...

     I looked around while coach was talking to us. That was when i saw someone familiar.. I know I've seen him somewhere but can't remember where or when. Whatever then.. I don't want to spoil my mood for training with the frustration of trying to remember someone.

Coach: Ok then. Now I will let them introduce themselves to all of you.

???: Helloo! My name is Seolji! I'm 16 years old this year. (gave a bright smile)

    Seolji was a cheerful girl. She had short hair as well except that she didn't tie up her fringe or anything. I don't think she even had a short fringe. She was already given the training shirt. So were the other new members.

???: Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Yoonjae. I'm 16 years old as well this year. (He looked a little serious as he wasn't smiling or anything)

     Yoonjae had a short haircut and it was gelled to become spiky towards the middle.

???: Hi. My name is Changjo and I'm 18 years old this year. I just transferred here. (looked cool, not smiling)

     Changjo.... had a short haircut as well except that it was flat but styled with gel which gave it more texture.

Hyo-Jin: Ahhh! Now I remember! He was the rude guy who shoved me this morning! Aishhh...! The sight of him irks me.. Eeww!

Min-Hee: Hmm?? Did you say something?

Hyo-Jin: Huh? Ani. (waving your hand to show denial)  I said nothing. 

Min-Hee: Oh, okay. Hey, can you see the new guy? Whats his name? Changjo? Oh, whatever, I don't care. He looks cute doesn't he?

Hyo-Jin: What the hell is wrong with you people?? ( starting to get frustrated) Even Yoon-Ji said the same the same thing this morning! He has an attitude problem! Can't you see?!

Min-Hee: Hey, relax. Chill. Chill. (showing a hand gesture with her palm which means calm down) How do you know? 

Hyo-Jin: Its a long story and I don't even want to start talking about it...

Min-Hee: Okay, then. Suit yourself. Oh! Training already started! Lets go warm up first.

Hyo-Jin: Alright. (about to go with Min-Hee)

Coach: Hyo-Jin! Come here. (pauses for a while, waiting for you to come over) You know that we have new members right? So can you help to show them some basic things? I need to train the others for the upcoming competition. Its important you know?

Hyo-Jin: You mean all 3? Yes of course i know. But i'm the leader! I need to train as well!

Coach: The reason that you're the team leader is the very reason why i picked you to train them. You have the responsibility. (smiles widely that his teeth could be seen)

Hyo-Jin: Fine...How long do I have to train them? Only for today or for the rest of the training sessions? 

Coach: Great! (claps his hands together) Ani. You just need to train them for today and the next training session. They should have gotten the hang of it by then. 

Hyo-Jin: Ok...(face a bit sullen)

    I walked over to the three of them who were sitting on the bench. If I'm gonna teach them well, I'm going to have to put aside my personal feeelings... Aishh.. What choice do I have now?