My heart condition?

My heart! Whats wrong??!

~Changjo POV~

On his way back to class....

   Urghhh!! I hate that AJ! Who does he think he is? He's just one of my father's underlings. I don't know why but i just hate it when some girl gets attracted to him...Its not that i'm jealous or anything. Or am i? Ahh! Molla! (ruffles his own hair) Why would i fall for such a girl right? I have to keep my distance from her. She's part of our plan. I can't afford to ruin our plan because of minor problems such as, FEELINGS....We shouldn't waste aymore time. We need to make our move!

~End of POV~

    I headed straight for the designated meeting place Yoon-Ji and I decided to meet up at which was at the benches near our school's beautiful garden. 

Yoon-Ji: *flails her arm at you* Hyo-Jin ah! Over here! 

Hyo-JIn: *waves and smiles widely at her* Hey! Sorry if you waited long. (stops and sits beside Yoon-Ji) Are we late or still early for class? 

Yoon-Ji: I didn't wait long so its ok. And nope, we still have around 15-20 minutes before class starts. (smiles)

Hyo-JIn: Ok. Hey, I want to tell you something.

Yoon-Ji: What?? You look weird smiling like some fool... Yah! Are you in ove? 

Hyo-Jin: *blushes* Ani.. Just a crush.. 

Yoon-Ji: Who is it? Is it that annoying guy, Changjo? (eyes glittering with eagerness)

Hyo-Jin: Mwoh??!! Michosso? Never! My taste is not that bad alright..Its another guy. I think he's older. He should be our oppa...(thinking of AJ)

Yoon-Ji: Whats his name? Is he working? Studying? Whats he like?

Hyo-Jin: He's name is AJ. I don't think he's still studying.. He's nice helpful plus he even saved me once! (smiling to yourself)

Yoon-Ji: Woah, woah. Wait you "think"? You mean you don't know him well? 

Hyo-Jin: Well, yeah. I only met him like twice. I got to talk to him those two times. I'm worried that he's taken and this is like my first time having a crush on someone! Its nerve wrecking Yoon-Ji ah! (grabs Yoon-Ji's arm)

Yoon-Ji: Hahaha! You're lucky you got an experienced best friend in this area. (acting a little smug)

Hyo-Jin: Ne, ne. You'r e the best.

Yoon-Ji: *takes her phone out to check her messages* Hyo-Jin ah, can you lend me your phone for a while? I need Hani's phone number. (holding out her hand to Hyo-Jin)

Hyo-Jin: Ok, wait a minute. (reaches out into your skirt pocket) Eh, its not here... Omigosh! There's a hole in my pocket ! It must have dropped out! Lend me your phone so I can call my phone. I may be lucky to get some kind samaritan who would return it to me.

 Yoon-Ji: *passes her phone to you* 

Hyo-Jin: *dials her number* Yeoboseyo?

??: Yes? 

Hyo-Jin: Ahh.. You see i'm the owner of the phone you're using now. I plan to get it back from you?

??: Oh, yes of course. How about i meet you outside your school? Its on my way. 

Hyo-JIn: *a little surprised* H..how...do..y...you know where...m...my school is? I don't think we, we know e...each other right? (sttuttering)

??: *laughs weirdly* Haha! I am so sorry! I forgot to tell you that I'm AJ and i picked up your phone in the bus where you dropped it!

Hyo-Jin: Ohh! Jinjja? Ahaha.. Kamsahamnida. You scared me there...

AJ: So sorry! 

Hyo-Jin: No, its ok. I should thank you instead actually. So you will xome here, to my school?

AJ: Yup. You just need to tell me what time your lessons end and we can meet up outside your school.

Hyo-Jin: Oh...ok. meet you st 2pm? Is that alright with you?

AJ: Anything's fine with me.

Hyo-Jin: Umm, ok so i will hang up now ne?

AJ: Uhh, sure bye

Hyo-Jin: Ne, goodbye. *beep*

       Yoon-Ji who had been eavesdropping..

Yoon-Ji: Yah! was that the guy you're having a crush on? Is it?! Is it?! (excited) 

Hyo-JIn: Umm.. (softly says) Yes... 

Yoon-Ji: Hah! (so loudly) I knew it! Hyo-Jin's in love~

Hyo-Jin: Yah! Ot so loud! You're gonna ruin my image! (looks around)

Yoon-Ji: Woah! You just admitted it ! You admitted that you're in love with him!

Hyo-Jin: Its not love, just a crush... but i don't know if he feels the same for me...

 Yoon-Ji: I'm telling you Hyo-Jin, If you don't make a move soon, someone else is gonna get him. You should be jealous that i got a boyfriend ya know... Hehe

Hyo-Jin: Whatever. I like guys to make the first move not the other way round. But the other thing is he might already have a girlfriend! Then i really won't stand a chance...

 Yoon-Ji: Oh what a dilemma for my dear Hyo-Jin...Its her first time falling in love and there's so much to think about. Thats what  you get for having a crush on someone out of this school. It would be so much easier to find out if he was a student here...

'Hyo-Jin: On second thoughts maybe i should confess...

Yoon-Ji: Do whatever you think is proper. I have no idea right now..

Both:*sighs*


Hello dear readers, well i don't know if i even have readers but so sorry for not updating. I've been so busy with school work and I even have activities during the weekends.. -_- Today my teacher cancelled training, so i was able to write this! Thank you so much if you've been reading my story. I really really appreciate it :D