Trouble Arises

My heart! Whats wrong??!
 
              The living room in Hyo-Jin's house was silent with only the sound of the wind whistling through her window, making the still pale pink curtain dance as if swaying to the music of the wind. On the couch sat her grandmother and sister, Yoo Bin. They sat there motionless, staring into blank space as if thinking of a solution, a cause or of someone's plan. 
 
     Breaking the silence, Yoo Bin finally spoke up, " Grandma, are you very sure that the boy who went out with Hyo-Jin that time has a motive?" 
 
       Her grandmother looked up to her and opened to speak up, "Yes. I made sure that i wasn't mistaken. I got people to dig into his background. And guess what? He's the only son of that darned man. They are sure to have a plan to do something to Hyo-Jin. I know him too well..." 
 
      Yoo Bin let out a silent sigh. " Why does it have to be Hyo-Jin? They should just make me target. Hyo-Jin is still too young to suffer...." 
 
       "Yoo Bin ah! Don't ever have those thoughts again! Both of you are my precious granddaughters. Both of you deserve to carry on living. This time i will make sure none of you are harmed". Her grandmother said, determined, motivated by the thought of protecting her granddaughters.
 
    Yoo Bin smiled. "Grandma, i admire you for being so strong...."
 
     "Yoo Bin ah, i think you should pick your sister up after school every day from now on. Even with a bodyguard, the protection may not be sufficient." Her grandmother said in a sudden burst of idea.
 
    Yoo Bin giggled silently to herself. "Alright grandma. I shall do as i'm told. So i assume that i will be starting this new 'job' of mine tomorrow?" 
 
     "Yes. Or could you do that today? I think you should pick her up today." Yoo Bin's grandmother replied at fast speed. 
 
      Yoo Bin just nodded in agreement. " I'll get going now then. Her school will end in around 30 more minutes." 
 
     "Yes, go on." Her grandmother simply said.
 
       Yoo Bin got up from the couch and went to grab her car keys from the table top of her study table. She opened the door of her house and felt a sudden gush of breeze go pass her, blowing her hair.She had a printed white t-shirt on. She was wearing a pair of green shorts which went down to half the length of her tighs and training shoes suited for sports. The shoes were purple and had certain areas which were black in colour. Yoo Bin went straight to her car, opening the door to the driver's seat. She hopped on and made herself comfortable, strapping the safety belt on. She slipped the car key into the key hole and the car roared, showing signs that it was alive once again. Yoo Bin pushed and pulled on the gears, started turning the sterring wheels and the car was already moving. 
 
     Halfway through the journey, Yoo Bin's mobile phone chirped - there was an incoming call. She plugged in the earpieces into her phone and accepted the call, eyes still locked on the road ahead, only taking a few glimpse once in a while to look at her phone. It was from the office.
 
     "Yoo Bin-shi, there's a problem. Your designs which were sent for manufacturing has defects. And the fashion show is in 3 days! What are we going to do now?" A polite but worried ladylike voice spoke out into the speaker of Yoo Bin's mobile phone.
 
     "What?! You mean all of them?" Yoo Bin asked, her heart thumping hard against her chest. 
 
      There was a short hesitance. "I-i'm afraid a-all of them are defected..." 
 
       "Okay, i'll be there in a short while." Yoo Bin said. Her voice wasn't as lively and bright as it had been. She had waited for years to hold her very own fashion show. The designs were like her babies. 
 
       Yoo Bin stepped on the gears and sped off to the office, her mind thinking of only one thing – how was she going to save her designs? She had completely forgotten about picking up Hyo-Jin from school.

         "Hyo-Jin ah! Wait up!" Changjo called out to Hyo-Jin who was about to leave the school compound. 

      Hyo-Jin turned around to see Changjo running towards her, all smiles. She stopped walking and waited for him to reach her. 
 
       "Whats up?" Hyo-Jin asked when he finally reached her. 
 
       Changjo was panting but managed to speak out his intentions. "I want to bring you to a place." 
 
        Hyo-Jin asked out of curiosity, "Where?" 
 
        "You'll know when we reach there." He simply put it.
 
        "Uhhh, okay." Hyo-Jin replied.
 
       Changjo grabbed Hyo-Jin by the wrist and pulled her slightly to a black car parked within the vicinity of the school. Hyo-Jin just followed but had a confused look expressed on her face. Changjo let go of her wrist and opened the door to the back seat for her. 
 
       "Go on in. I'll go in from the other side." Changjo said reassuringly. 
 
        Hyo-Jin just nodded and entered the car. When she was seated, she saw a man seating in the driver's seat. She wasn't able to see his face because he was facing the front. All she could see was his dark hair and the black jacket he adorned. 
 
     Hyo-Jin looked away to turn to Changjo who had just entered the car. He sat beside Hyo-Jin in the back seat. 
 
      "Hey, don't worry. He's my personal driver. He will take us to our destination." Changjo said holding on to Hyo-Jin's hand as if understanding her doubt.
 
      "Does my face look like i'm worried?" Hyo-Jin asked putting one of her hands on one of her cheeks
 
       Changjo laughed. "Yes it does look like it." 
 
        Hyo-Jin puffed her cheeks and leaned back in her seat. 
 
       Changjo ordered his driver, "Mr. Ju, drive to the place i instructed you earlier on." 
 
        "Yes, sir" was the driver's only reply. 
 
        The journey was silent and the sound of the air-conditioner could be heard, howling the cold air into the car. Only when they were reaching the place, did Changjo finally say something to Hyo-Jin. 
 
       "We're here. Lets get down shall we?" He said to Hyo-Jin who looked puzzled.
 
        "Why are we here? It doesn't look like an exciting place..." Hyo-Jin said looking at the place but still got down from the car with Changjo getting out from the other side.
 
         The driver had gotten out of the car and was holding a brown hankerchief. He slipped behind Hyo-Jin and covered with the hankerchief. Hyo-Jin was taken by surprise and struggled to break free from the man's grip but he was just too strong and Hyo-Jin couldn't do anything about it. She finally loosened her grip on the man and her eyes fluttered shut. She was now unconscious and the man held on to her as she couldn't stand by herself. Changjo only stood there, smiling to himself, arms crossed. He looked at Hyo-Jin's pathetic sight. He had only looked from the side when she was struggling to save herself. 
 
       The place was deserted with nobody walking around except the three of them who were by the car. This was the exact reason why this was the place Changjo picked to execute his plans. No one would ever see what had happened and what will happen.....