Drown my sorrows

My heart! Whats wrong??!
Eunjung's POV
 
         I gulped down a drink in between sobs. I wanted to call Ji Mi to accompany me for some drinks but I figured that she wouldn't let me drink much. I just wanted to drown my sorrow. Tears flowed down continuously. Why couldn't he give me a chance? Fine Eunjung, you should forget him. You have to no matter how difficult it is. I took in another cup of soju. I refilled the cup and drank again but I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked up and saw a guy sitting beside me. 
 
        "Stop drinking. Its bad for you." He said. He let go of my wrist and I took the chance to gulp it down. "Aish, this girl is really-" 
 
        "Really what? Who are you anyway?" I cut his words. My vision was already blurred. So, I couldn't really make out his face. 
 
        "Seriously. We meet everyday and you don't recognise me? Its me, Dr. Woo, Kevin Woo. Tsk" He replied. Oh so he's Dr. Woo. 
 
        "Ohhh. What are you doing here then?" I took another glass of soju. 
 
       "I was hungry and decided to drop by for some food. Then I saw you drinking alone so I came to sit beside you. But you didn't even notice me until I held your wrist." Dr. Woo explained. 
 
        "Dr. Woo do you know how it feels to be broken hearted? I saw them kiss." I broke down and cried even harder. I slammed the cup on the table. 
 
         "Just call me Kevin. We're not at work now. I'm guessing that the person you love kissed another woman huh? That jerk doesn't deserve you then." Kevin said. Wait he's saying it as if AJ's my boyfriend.
 
        "If you're thinking that the guy who kissed another woman is my boyfriend then its a misunderstanding. He's just a friend who I have a crush on. But thats gonna change. I'm going to move on." I was determined with my words. 
 
          Kevin smiled and nodded. "Thats great. You have a great mindset." He stood up, "Come I'll send you home. You're quite drunk actually." He put my arm over his shoulder and supported me.
 
       He brought me to his car and put me next to the driver's seat. He came close to me and helped me buckle up. I could feel a slight hesitance but I brushed it off like it was nothing. He started the engine and drove off. I always felt comfortable in a car ride. I turned my head towards the window and closed my eyes.
 
Kevin's POV
 
        I smiled. She looks sweet when she sleeps. I feel sorry for her. She's heartbroken. But what can I do right? I can just standby and comfort her when needed. She's really a nice girl. I hope she finds someone who would love her wholeheartedly. Hey wait. I'm supposed to send her home but I don't know where she lives and she's already asleep. I don't want to disturb her. Maybe I should bring her to my house first. I hope she won't misunderstand. 
 
---------
           We reached the carpark to my house. I opened the car door to get her out. I piggy backed her to my house. Man, she may look light but she is heavy. I pressed the buttons to the code on my door and pushed it open. I heard her mumble something, "I want to forget him. I do-" 
 
           Maybe I can help introduce some guys to her to help her forget him. Whoever that guy is, he had definitely captured her heart. Then I remembered that I was still carrying her. So I brought her to my room and placed her on the bed. I put the blanket over her and went outside to sleep on the couch. I laid back and put both my arms behind my head. I didn't feel like sleeping though. I have work tomorrow and so does she. Maybe she should take the day off since she's that drunk. *grrrrr* Oh my stomach's grumbling. I didn't manage to grab a bite earlier on because I was too preoccupied with Eunjung. I think I'll go and find some snacks to eat. I wonder if she drank all that soju with an empty stomach. It would really hurt. I tried that before and it felt uncomfortable. That happened when.... Aish nevermind. I don't want to be reminded of the past.