Hey, dude! Watch it!

My heart! Whats wrong??!

         Urghhh!! I dread the sound of my alarm clock! Need to wake up early again... -_-  Oh i'd better hurry! I don't want Yoon-Ji to nag at me again.

Hyo-Jin: Yu Bin unnie, grandma, I think i'll skip breakfast today. (about to turn away from them) Oh and after school today, I will come home to change and go                     out again with Yoon-Ji. Yay! (showing a peace sign)

Yu Bin: Arasso but don't come home too late. (smiles)

Grandma: Yes, your sister is right. Anyway take care on your way to school! (smiles widely)

Hyo-Jin: Ne,ne! (nodding your head sarcastically)

Yu Bin: Yah!

Hyo-Jin: AHH!! I better run to school now! Haha! (hurries off running towards the door)

Yu Bin: (smiles to herself and turns to look at grandma) Grandma, have you gotten a bodyguard for Hyo-Jin? Is he already on duty today?

Grandma: You don't have to worry so much. I already did and he's supposed to be following her right now. (raising both eyebrows as a sign of reassurance)

Yu Bin: *nods her head*

~Meanwhile at Hyo-Ji's side~

       I ran out of the door. Haha! Feels good to annoy her early in the morning! I stopped running and strolled to the bus stop. About 2-3 minutes later, the bus came. I hopped on was looking for a seat as i saw that annoying guy on the same bus as me. Yes, it is who you think it is, CHANG. JO. What a way to start off the day. Blehh! I acted out a vomiting sound mentally. Oh there's a seat but its next to him. Aishh...I'd rather stand than sit beside him...

       Uh oh...the bus suddenly stopped and I jerked forward. A man caught me but he accidentally hugged me! I was kinda offended and embarrassed at the same time. I quickly pushed him away and I was certain he looked surprised but was still gentlemanly enough to ask whether I was alright. I just smiled shyly and nodded. I quickly turned away but then I realised who he was. I faced him again and saw that it was....AJ! What a coincidence! Why do I always see him whenever I see Changjo? 

Hyo-Jin: *wide-eyed* Its you! Don't you recognise me? 

      He was tall! Taller than me of course...But his hairstyle changed a little. It was no longer flat. His hair was probably flat due to the fight the other day. He looks cute though with those dimples when he smiled... Hey! What am i thinking about?!

AJ: I think i do recognise you...Are you the girl i helped run away from those people the other day? (raising his right eyebrow)

Hyo-Jin: Yes! I am! (smiling excitedly)

AJ: Oh, I see..on your way to school huh? 

Hyo-JIn: Yup! (suudenly blushes) Anyway i'm sorry for landing into you earlier on but you shouldn't have hugged me! It felt uncomfortable you know! I wanted to have my first hug with my boyfriend! Not that I have one but...

AJ: Woah,woah. You don't need to go about explaining about not not having a boyfriend and all you know. Well, about that hug, sorry then because I was afraid you might fall and hurt yourself. (scratches the back of his head awkwardly)

Hyo-Jin: Ohh...then i should thank you instead. I misunderstood you for taking advantage of the situation. Hey, talking to you has been great but i reached school already. Bye! (waves to AJ) 

AJ: Bye. (waves back)

~3rd person POV~

        Changjo saw what happened and felt a burning sensation within him as he witnessed AJ hug and chat with Hyo-Jin like that. As he walked down, he eyed AJ. 

Changjo: Hey, I can't stand seeing you be so close with a girl whose not meant to be yours. I don't like you. In fact, I HATE YOU. (he said thme under gritted teeth) Just do your job well as my father assigned you to. Got it? (Changjo glared)

AJ: *scoffs* Look here brat. I just follow your dad's orders. No matter how much you hate me, you're still gonna see my face. Do you think i enjoy babysitting you? I have better things to do.

Changjo: Fine. Whatever. (walks away, out of the bus)

AJ: (talking to himself) Why is there such a person? You don't even know me well and you already hate me. Who are you to judge me? Don't even know how to respect your senior...