Scary or what?!

My heart! Whats wrong??!

        Everyone was already leaving. I stayed back for a while to help pack the equipments together with Min-Hee but i told her to leave first since she had to hurry home. Oh, such a tiring day it is! Yay, i'm finally done keeping the things. I should leave school now. Its so late already. What time is it? (Looks at watch) Wow its already 6pm? I walked out of school slowly out of fatigue. At that moment, my body just felt so heavy but i managed to drag myself to the bus stop. Finally! I sat on the bench like it would actually save my life. Like any exhausted person would, i looked for support to lean on. I moved closer to the pole near the bench and leaned on it. Wow! I never knew how comfortable the pole would feel. Suddenly, my eyelids felt heavy, my view became blurred and soon enough i was off to dreamland....

        "Teet", I heard a beep. Oh, it was my watch. It was made to beep every 1 hour. Huh?! And what is the time now? 7pm? Yu Bin unnie is gonna be so worried! But if she is, she would have called my phone right? Ahh... now i remember, I forgot to take my phone with me when i left home this morning. Aishhh! Now i have to walk home... The bus doesn't seem to be arriving soon.. I lifted myself up from the bench and lazily dragged my feet home. I was walking and passed by an alley. It was already dark and i could barely see clearly. The street lamp provided little help to me in seeing properly. But what am i seeing? Am i dreaming right now? There's a gang fight taking place....now! Right here in that alley! Oh why do i have to be here at the wrong time? I am scared but my feet doesn't seem to want to move. I'm going to attract their attention sooner or later! My brain says GO but my feet won't budge. Come on, move it! Dammit.. One of them saw me...

??: Go run away! What are still standing there for? (Busy hitting someone)

Hyo-Jin: Who? Me? (Points an index finger at yourself)

??: Then? Who else would i be talking to? (Turns his head to you and back to his opponent)

Hyo-Jin: I...eerr...(felt frozen and didn't know what to do)

??: Aishh! (Runs away from his opponent towards you) Come on! (grabs you by the wrist and starts running even faster leading you from the front)

Hyo-Jin: (taken by surprise, your eyes were wide) Where are we going? (Shouting)

??: Molla!

         What the hell is happening? I thought this guy is supposed to be some sort of gangster! Why is he helping me? What is this i'm feeling? Why do i feel like my stomach is churning? Is it fear? Or excitement? I don't know! Maybe its because i'm running right now... Oh finally, he stopped.

??: Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere from running too fast?

Hyo-Jin: (still catching your breath, panting hard) I'm fine. (gesturing with your hand)

??:What were you doing there? Do you know how dangerous it was? You could have been silenced by them! (Using his thumb to show the death sign on his neck)

Hyo-Jin: How was i to know? I was just passing by! And why did you help me? I thought i should be "silenced" by you...?(saying in a sarcastic tone) (it wasn't long before you noticed what you just said) Oh gosh...(covers your mouth with your hand, wide-eyed)

??: Well, i can't explain about myself being in the gang but i can say that i didn't want an innocent person to be hurt wrongly. By the way, my name's Jaeseop, Kim Jaeseop but people call me AJ. (Smiles and you can see dimples forming)

Hyo-Jin: Ah, i see... Oh and my name is Hyo-Jin (smiles back)

AJ: I think i have to be going now. I believe you will be alright? (Face concerned, with his left eyebrow lifted)

Hyo-Jin: Yes. I think i will be fine. I should go home too now.

AJ: Ok, so i guess i'll be going now...

Hyo-Jin: Yeah... (smiles and turns around)

AJ: (smiles slightly and walks off)

         I carried on walking home and thought of him, AJ. He had dimples when he smiled, so cute! I could feel that he did not belong to a gang. He didn't give off a feel which would make people squirm away from him. His hair was cut short and he wore a black printed shirt and a pair of tight-fitting light-brown pants which had a little allowance. He wore black and white sneakers... Soon enough i realised i'd reached home. I was just in front of my doorstep. I slowly turned the key to my house clockwise...