I don't think its him

My heart! Whats wrong??!

            Hyo-Jin ran after Changjo who was far ahead of her. She didn't want to waste anymore time. All those months waiting, she could finally get an answer and probably regain her memory. 


           "Changjo! Changjo! Wait!" Hyo-Jin screamed but he didn't turn around. Hyo-Jin ran faster and held his shoulder, pulling him to face her. 


             Changjo looked at her with disinterested eyes. "What do you want?" 


              "I want you to tell me how I lost my memory. How we met, and everything that happened between us." Hyo-Jin panted hard. She still had her hand on his shoulder, her grip getting stronger by the minute. Her eyes were gleaming with hope. She wanted to know so badly. Many were unwilling to tell her about it much less talk about it. 


           Changjo merely shoved her hand away and said, "I don't know you. What business do we have with each other anyway." He walked off, turning his back to Hyo-Jin. 


            Hyo-Jin couldn't believe her ears. She grabbed him again and said, "My friends told me that we were in a relationship. Plus I have a red teddy bear in my room which my sister said I brought home from our day to the amusement park." 


          "So? It could have been another Changjo. Do you know the possibility of people having the same name is like 50%? Your friends could even be playing a prank on you." He reasoned, keeping his straight face. 


             Hyo-Jin let go of his arm slowly. Her arm swaying lifelessly as it returned to her side. What he said may have been true. Her friends could be joking. The teddy bear could have been given by another Changjo. She was so foolish to pin her hopes on him.


          Changjo turned his back on Hyo-Jin and strolled his way into the school, hands in his pockets. Hyo-Jin in the other hand was at a loss. Things were running through her mind. Is he telling the truth? Was the girl trolling me?


            Hyo-Jin shook away the thoughts and made her way to her classroom. She was trying to believe that this Changjo in school right now was not the one who gave her the teddy bear. This Changjo seemed far too cold than what she managed to remember about him. His face fuzzy, he hit the bull's eye and won a bear for Hyo-Jin. If that action was not sweet, then what would it be? Anyway, Hyo-Jin would never fall for such a guy with such an attitude.

           The girl from detention class stood before Hyo-Jin, stopping her in her tracks. Hyo-Jin was irritated, "What do you want now? You got my hopes high for nothing. Do you know that I feel cheated?"

           "But I am telling the truth. The other students can vouch for me. Especially those from volleyball. I, Hi Bin swear its the truth." She said.

            Hyo-Jin contemplated on what the girl said before saying, "But he doesn't seem like the type of guy I would fall for."

            The girl, Hi Bin, replied, " I reallly don't know. He wasn't like that in the past. That is what I notice because I'm close to him. He used to be more friendly I guess."

            "He was? This is confusing. He's denying that we were ever related.."