What the...?

My heart! Whats wrong??!

Hyo-Jin: Alright then, let me ask the 3 of you something. Do you have experience or knowledge in playing volleyball?

Seolji: *shakes her head*

Changjo: *shrugs with a smug, eyes looking elsewhere*

Yoonjae: Nope.

Hyo-Jin: Okay...So it means that I have teach from the bottom.. (talking to yourself, feeling a little disapointed, looking at the ground)

Yoonjae: So, shall we start with the training now?

Hyo-Jin: Oh, ya... (seems as if just came back to reality from dazing) We will start by doing some warm-ups.

      I started showing them the right ways of warming- up. Then, I decided to teach them to "serve" the ball.

Hyo-Jin: This is where you are supposed to stand when "serving" the ball. (Pointing to a white line) Now I will show you how to actually serve the ball. (strated to show some actions and finally hits the ball over the net)

Seolji: Can I try?? *answering almost immediately after the hit* (eyes gleaming with enthusiasim)

Hyo-Jin: Of course you can. I was going to ask Changjo to try first but since you asked, we will start with you then. (smiles to her brightly)

Seolji: Woohoo! Oh yeah! (takes the ball from you)

Hyo-Jin: Alright remember what i taught you? You may start whenever you're ready. (smiles at Seolji and stands at the other end to catch the ball later on)

Seolji: *nods her head* (gets ready and serves the ball)

Hyo-Jin: *catches the ball* Good job! (gives a thumbs up with your right hand) Okay Yoonjae, you can try it out now. 

Yoonjae: Okay. (takes the ball from you)

Hyo-Jin: *does the same things* Go whenever you're ready. (smiles)

Yoonjae: *serves the ball*

Hyo-Jin: *catches the ball* Good. You all are learning well. Alright now, Changjo, its your turn. (face turns glum)

Changjo: *takes the ball from you*

Hyo-Jin: Whenever you're ready...(doesn't even smile a little bit)

Changjo: *serves the ball really high*

Hyo-Jin: *moves backwards to catch the ball but fails and the ball hits your face* Ouchh!! Yah! Why did you throw it so high! (still holding your face)

Changjo: Omo! I'm so sorry. It was accidental...

 Hyo-Jin: *puts down your hand almost immediately upon hearing what he said and glares at him*

Min-Hee: Hyo-Jin ah! (runs towards you) Are you alright? I saw what happened from afar. Do you need an oce pack or anything? I'll get it right away? Oh my goodness! Your nose is bleeding!

Hyo-Jin: What?! It is? (touches the blood on your nose and looks at it) Ah.. jinjja... (looks at Changjo) That shows how strong your hit was and for sure you are so not new to volleybal!! (saying your senteces while pointing your index finger at him in anger)

Changjo: Its true... but i didn't say that I was new to volleyball. I just shrugged and you assumed... (eyes wide for a moment, which shows his defiance)

Hyo-Jin: Anyone would have thought that way if they saw someone shrugging right?! 

Changjo: Fine. You should get ice pack for that. (pointing to your nose)

Hyo-Jin: *you gave him a wide-eyed stare*

Changjo: *looks away as if nothing happened* (still looking away) I can help train the other 2 on your behalf if you want...

Hyo-Jin: I don't need your help! I can train them myself! (now speaking nicely) Min-Hee ah can you help me get an ice pack? I need to carry on with the training.

Min-Hee: Yah. You should be resting with your condition now.

Hyo-Jin: Hey, you know how I can withstand pain right? I'm not Hyo-Jin for nothing...(smiles assuringly)

Min-Hee: Okay if you say so. I'll be right back.

Hyo-Jin: Okay, thanks. (turns to the other two members) Lets carry on. Now I will teach...(suddenly turns to Changjo) Changjo, you are gonna help them improve on their aims and stuff while I teach them. Got it?!

Changjo: Ya, ya. Arasso

Min-Hee: I'm back. Hyo-Jin ah! Here, the ice pack.

Hyo-Jin: Ohh, thank you so much. (cleans the blood on your nose with a tissue paper and puts the ice pack on your nose)

Min-Hee: Its the least I could do. (smiles and walks away)

Hyo-Jin: Alright, lets continue.

      So, training carried on and soon it was time to go home. How tired I was... My nose still hurts... Ahhh, appayo..