Someone

My heart! Whats wrong??!

        Two months passed and Hyo-Jin had adjusted to the speed of the studies. 


        "I'm still wondering when this Changjo is coming back to school.. I thought he got shorter sentence..." Hyo-Jin thought to herself. She looked up as she did so, not looking where she was walking. 


         She broke away from her thoughts when she hit her face on a hard surface. Hyo-Jin fell backwards. Her books were scattered on the floor as she rubbed her forehead which throbbed of pain. Some students had started to help pick up her books while a student stood before her holding out his hand to her. Hyo-Jin looked up and took his hand. He pulled her up. Hyo-Jin muttered a 'thanks' and went over to take her books from some of the other students. 


        "Hyo-Jin." Someone called out softly but loud enough to be heard by Hyo-Jin. 
        "Yeah?" Hyo-Jin turned around. She looked around but she saw nobody so she turned back and went on her way to class.


---
      Hyo-Jin rubbed her forehead as she made her way to the canteen. She looked for her friends and when she found them, she quickened her pace towards them. 
      "Hey guys!" Hyo-Jin sang as she plopped herself on a seat next to Yoon-Ji. Hyo-Jin noticed that her friends were wearing weird expressions. "Whats wrong?" 


       Minhee looked around before saying, "Hyo-Jin have you remembered him?" 
       "Who? Kiseop oppa?" Hyo-Jin asked. 
       "No, no. Changjo." Yoon-Ji replied. She looked earnest. 
        "Erm. I still can't remember." Hyo-Jin looked down. She felt frustrated that she didn't make any progress of remembering the people she forgot.

        "Never mind then. Lets go get our food before recess ends." Minhee smiled while wiggling her eyebrows. 


---
         "See you tomorrow." Yoon-Ji waved to Hyo-Jin as she boarded the bus. 
          Hyo-Jin waved back and sat on the seats at the bus stop. There was another student from her school on the seat beside her. She took little notice as she fiddled with her phone. Soon her bus came and she boarded it. The student was still there, earpieces plugged into his ears. 
         "It seems that she doesn't remember me..."