What is actually going on.

My heart! Whats wrong??!

~Yu Bin's POV (point of view)

          From grandma's room, i went straight into my own room, dragging my feet, feeling exhausted and grieved as i thought of my parents. I turned the door knob and entered my room. I wanted to take a shower but my eyes seemed to be glued on my family potrait framed on the wall above my study table. It showed my father, mother, Hyo-Jin and me. Hyo-Jin and i were still very young at that time. I was 12 years old while Hyo-Jin was only 4. Mom, dad, i miss you so, so much. Why did you leave us so early? (tears starts rolling down her cheeks and she sits on her bed with a thud)

 

           What is wrong with those people? Just because of one guy, they want to get revenge on grandma for so many years? She's already advanced in age. Haven't they done enough damage? Grandma almost got into depression when her husband was murdered. She became a widow a the age of 28. Even dad was at a tender age. Where's the justice?! The murderer wasn't even caught. (scoffs) What wrong did grandma do? All she did was help catch one of the partners of their drug syndicate. I thought these people are cold-blooded and wouldn't give a freaking care to those who were caught. Then why would they want revenge on account of that guy? He doesn't even deserve it...

 

           Not only did they kill grandpa whom  i've never met, they even killed my beloved parents. And when it was investigated, they found out that it was a road accident? Huh? What nonsense is this. I should protect Hyo-Jin as much as i can. She should probabnly stay away from that gangster boy. I don't know what he might do to Hyo-Jin...

AHHH!! Oh my gosh what is that?!! (screaming at the top of her lungs) AHHH!! Its...a...its a..c..coc...cockroach!!

 

~3rd person POV~

           She jumped on top of her bed and kept screaming until her grandma came in with an insecticide and killed the cockroach. Poor Yu Bin squirmed to the wall near her bed helplessly as her grandma brought the insect out of the room. Wheww! What a way to ruin the solemn atmosphere. XP