A little chat...

My heart! Whats wrong??!

     Yu Bin is helping your grandma to unpack her clothings and put them in the wardrobe.

 

Yu Bin: Chah. I'm done with everything. (sits on the bed with your grandma) 

Grandma: Can we have a short chat now? 

Yu Bin: Sure.

Grandma: You know what i did to cause you parents' death right? I'm sure by now, you would have guessed th reason why i came without telling... You're a very smart girl.

Yu Bin: *surprised* Ottoke? How did you know? I've never shown any reactions whatsoever whenever i overheard your phone conversations. (smiles suddenly) But i think i inherited this intelligence partly from you?

Grandma: Hahaha. Maybe... (face expression suddenly becomes serious) Since you already know, i think i need to tell you why we should protect your sister at all costs. They want to kidnap her. That was what i found out from my informants. Once those poeple kidnap Hyo-Jin, I don't think she would make it back alive. I know what those people are capable of. They want revenge. Their thirst for revenge can never be satisfied until maybe i die together with my loved ones. ( tears rolling down her cheeks)

Yu Bin: *wipes tears off your grandma's face while she was crying as well* What can we do to protect her? I love her so much. I don't want to lose her either...

Grandma: I'm still not sure. I thoyght of getting a bodyguard for her as well as for you. I cannot guarantee that you will be safe. But i do know for sure that they are targetting Hyo-Jin. Both of you are my only kins left...

Yu BIn: Alright. I think thats a good idea. We can let them follow Hyo-Jin quietly, so she won't notice them and feel anxious or uncomfortable.

Grandma: Yes. You are right. I really regret doing what i did back then...

Yu Bin: You were supposed to do it. It was part of your job. Besides, I don't think it was wrong. You did the right thing. 

Grandma: But thats not what they think...

 

         Then the atmosphere bacame silent as they thought about things.


This is just a short chapter... don't be angry. Smile, smile :) Hahaha. I think i'm just being random lol