The meeting...again

My heart! Whats wrong??!

Yu Bin: *throws a box of tissue at you* Yah! Why did you reach home so late?!! (eyes almost "bulging" out)

Hyo-Jin: *dodges the throw instinctively* Unnie! You scared the crap outta me! (tapping your chest with your hand)

Yu Bin: Answer the question!! (her index finger pointing towards you with her arm straight)

Hyo-Jin:  Will you relax first? (taking a deep breath and says it all fast) I fell asleep at the bus stop after leaving school at 6pm then woke up at 7pm. You do know that our house is very far away from school right? The bus wasn't coming anytime sooner so i walked home. On the way home i stumbled upon a gang fight and i ran away from there, as fast as i could. Then i hurried home straight away thinking you would be freaking out. (breathing out) See i thought of you once  i knew you would be so worried! (pouting and folding your arms as if you're sad)

Yu Bin: (being a little sarcastic )Aww... I see.. how sweet of my baby sister to think of me immediately... (pinches your cheeks) Are you ok?

Hyo-Jin: Yah! I already told you that i htae it when you do that! (rubs both your cheeks with your hands at the same time) Anyway, I'm fine. (smiles)

Yu Bin: Okay, okay. (smiles sweetly) You do know that ever since our parents passed away in the car accident, I,ve been paranoid because i love you and i don't want to lose you either...(touches your left cheek gently, holding back tears) Are you hungry? (changes the topic and her expression quickly)

Hyo-Jin: Yes! Very hungry! (rubs your stomach while nodding your head continuously) 

Yu BIn: Then go ahead and have a shower. Make sure you put thos smelly clothes of yours into laundry basket! We'll eat out today because i had no time to cook...

Hyo-Jin: Aww...you must be tired. Are you working on any designs lately? You've been busy haven't you? (looks worried, furrowing your eyebrows)

Yu Bin: Yeah....The designs are for the upcoming fashion show! I'm so excited! Finally  I'll be able to showcase my skills! (putting her hands together and smiling)

Hyo-Jin: *hug Yu Bin* I'm so happy for you!

Yu Bin: Hey can you go and take a shower first? Your body is really sticky with sweat....

Hyo-Jin: Haahha! Arasso! (breaks the hug) I'll be back in a jiffy! Or at least 10 minutes! Haha! I'm so hungry!! (running up the stairs to take a shower)

              Ahhh! That was refreshing! I put on a pair of white-wash, tight- fitting jeans and a short grey dress. Made of cotton material, the dress is knee-length and has a V-neck, the sleeves were half my arm length and on te waist, it had something like a rope on both sides which was joined at the back and tied into a ribbon. I came down quickly after combing my hair and putting a plain pink hair band. I let my hair down for dinner. Hehe..XD

Hyo-Jin:Lets go sis!! I'm Ready!

Yu Bin: Alrighty! (takes he rstuff)

         Yu Bin unnie drove us to a nearby roadside restraunt called "Fill My Tummy Up" I find the name amusing and unique at the same time. When we first reached, I laughed hard but my sister said that although the name was funny, the food is great! She often ate there with her colleagues. The restraunt was not very small but not very big either. How should i decribe it? Medium-sized? Well thats not the point, we came here to eat!

Hyo-Jin: Yu Bin unnie~ What are we waiting for? Lets order! I'm so hungry...

 Yu BIn: Can you be patient for a moment? We haven't even picked the food we want to eat. Look at the menu would ya? (looking up from the menu)

Hyo-Jin: Oh yah..Hehe..(smiles awkwardly at Yu Bin)

Yu Bin: Aishhh. This girl only knows how to complain. Doesn't even think before speaking...(giving a side glance at you)

Hyo-Jin: SOrry~ (making funny faces to appease you sister)

Yu Bin: (laughing a little) Yah! Stop it! (says playfully)

Hyo-Jin: So..forgive me? (tilting your head a little to the tight and smiling widely)

Yu Bin: Yeh,yeh.I forgive you. Lets order now. I chose mine already. You?

Hyo-Jin: Ummm...I think i'll pick this then. Oh, can we order some fried pancakes too? Its been a long time we ate that.

Yu Bin: Ok then. (smiles while nodding her head)

Waitress: May i take your order now? 

Yu Bin: Ah yes. We would like this, this and this. Oh and i wnat iced water too. Hyo-Jin ah, whta drink do you want?

Hyo-Jin: I want iced tea.

Waitress: Ok. ( saying with enthusiasm while almost finishing writing) I sthat all? 

Yu Bin: Yes, thats all. (smiles)

Hyo-Jin: Yu Bin unnie, while waiting for the food, lets talk about our day shall we? 

Yu Bin: Sure but i think you should start first. It seems like you want to tell me something. (smiles and folds her arms, leaning forward)

Hyo-Jin: *smiles awkwardly* You really know me well unnie. Actually, i didn't really "run" away  from the gang fight. Someone from one of the gangs stopped fighting and pulled me away from there because i was scared and couldn't move an inch. I found out that his name was AJ. Even though he's a gangster, i don't think he is because he didn't give off a feel which would make people squirm away from him...

Yu BIn: It seems like he is a nice guy but the fact that he's from gang makes me think that he's dangerous.

Hyo-Jin: I know..(suddenly turns back and was surprised) Its him over there, AJ.

Yu Bin: Where? Him? (points towards his direction)

Hyo-Jin: Yeh.(wide-yed)

          I met him again. Here, at this very restauraunt. Is he alone? OH, no, he's not alone. Who is that with him? Changjo?! What is their relationship? Why are they together? Hey, too many questions...

Waitress: Here you go. The food are here. (places the plates and bowls on your table)

Hyo-Jin: *broke away from her deep thoughts, startled* Oh, oh. Thank you. (bows her head)

Yu Bin: Yeh, thank you! (smiles at the waitress) Are you ok? (waves her hand in front of your face)

Hyo-Jin: *startled again*Huh? Yes, i'm fine.

Yu Bin: Are you sure? You don't look so well. Do you want to go home? I can get them to pack the food for us to bring home. 

Hyo-Jin: Ani~ Its ok. Lets eat. (smiles and getsures with her hand to invite Yu Bin to eat)

Yu Bin: Ok, if you say so. (picks up her metal chopsticks and starts eating)

Hyo-Jin: *does the same thing* (looks back at them again for a few moments)

         They don't look like they're very good friends but they don't look like enemies either. I wonder who they are to one another...