I give up

My heart! Whats wrong??!

Hi! Just wanted to say that i would be changing the way i write my story because i feel that it doesn't flow well when i put it this way, "Yoon-Ji: ....." you get what i mean


      I continued going to school as per normal but i never stopped thinking about being rejected by my first love. As a result, focusing in class and during trainings became a difficult task for me. I can feel that Yoon-Ji is worried about me but i don't feel like talking to her or anybody about it. I took refuge from problems by listening to music but lately it doesn't help a single bit. Nowadays i have to put up the volume so high to get lost in the music itself.

     It was a school day today and i had my weekly volleyball training. I know i have a passion for volleyball, thats why i have always been happy and excited for every training but now i have been low in spirits getting pissed off easily with my team mates. I feel sorry for them but i just can't help it! I have to get things ready for today's training. Its my duty together with Changjo today.

   "Changjo-ah come here. You're supposed to help me for today!" I said to Changjo who was leaning against a vast peach coloured wall.

    "Fine. Whatever." He said rolling his eyes, coming towards me, swaying masculinely like celebrities do.

     Unhappy with his actions, i folded my arms leaning my weight to the right side of my fit body. "Seriously man just what is your problem?! Can't you just answer nicely?! For example, 'Yeah okay' or 'Yup I am' Does it kill you to say it that way?!" Glaring at him, i was seething with anger.

     Changjo just laughed slightly. He seemed unshaken with my sudden outburst! "You said that about me but what happened to you recently? You have been scolding others for every minute reason. You weren't like this. Do you want to talk about it? I'm sure there's a reason behind your recent behaviour." From being sarcastic, now his face was filled with concern, his eyebrows lifted.

      Hearing his words, my eyes started filling with tears. Now that my eyes were unable to contain those tears, it started flowing down my cheeks, dripping off the edge of my jaw everytime its journey ended. "I-i was rejected by my first love" Upon saying those words, i started crying harder, covering my face with both my hands facing the ground.

      Then something unexpected happened. With three big strides, Changjo had approached you taking you into his arms. You were now crying in his chest hugging him back, wrapping your arms around his back.

     I got a shock from the sudden warmth around my upper body. My face was in his chest. I looked up to see Changjo's head on my left. I couldn't give a care now. I needed that comfort. I looked down again and hid my face, crying once again.

     We had stayed that way for a few moments and finally when i felt ready to face him and my life again, i let go of my grip on his back. He seemed to understand my actions and let go as well. "Are you feeling better now? Do you want to talk more about it? You will definitely feel better getting it off your chest." Saying it with reassurance, i saw his attractive smile. I just nodded in agreement and he took me by the wrist gently, leading me towards the benches. I sat down on my own accord without him telling looking away as i was embarrased letting him see the state i was in : Weak and helpless. He sat down beside me. I had a feeling he was unsure of how to console me as there was a moment of awkward silence until finally he broke the silence coughing slightly. "So, care to share with me on what happened?" I remained quiet for a while until i decided that it would benefit me to share my problem with others. 

    "As i told you, i got rejected by my first love. I think you should know how it feels like doesn't it? It took me a lot of courage to confess you know that?" I confided, slightly agitated. "I always believed that the guy should make the first move but for him, i mastered all my courage to tell him..well you know."

    "And....do i know him?" Changjo asked facing me.

    I hesitated a little, unsure if i should make him identified with Changjo. "H-he's name is AJ. I think you both are aquaintances?" I admitted, smiling awkwardly.

     At that point i could see that Changjo was stumped, unsure of what to say. "O-oh, so its him..." He looked disappointed upon hearing that name.

    "So what if he's older? He still made a girl cry. He doesn't deserve admirers.." tears started rolling down my cheeks again. "Yes! He doesn't!" He said while nodding his head gently. Changjo reached for my face wiping off the tears. I could feel the slight roughness of his thumb on my cheek. I was quite amazed at how good he was at consoling a crying girl.

     "Just forget him. Since he rejected you, there's no use in thinking about him all the time. You're just ruining your own life while he's enjoying his happily. Got it? So carry on with your life. Forget him!" I just stared at him sobbing a little. I didn't know why but i wanted to feel his comfort, his warmth. I had hugged him unknowingly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

     Changjo was shocked. His eyes were wide open with his mouth left slightly ajar but he changed his expression to that of someone accomplishing his goal. He had smirked and put his arms around your waist.

     "I-i will try to forget him." I said softly. Changjo just remained silent. Then he said something, "Would you be my girl?"

      At that, i quickly released myself from his warmth. "W-what did you just say?" Changjo took a deep breath and said, "Hyo-Jin would you be my girlfriend? Lets date." He left me feeling confused, surprised. He was still looking at me waiting for an answer. I just didn't know what to reply.

      Finally i decided. "Changjo-ah i think... i will be your girlfriend." Changjo had smiled widely, eyes widening. "Assa! Yes!" He said standing up and snapping his fingers. I just laughed at his reaction.

     "Alright. Thats enough. We need to go prepare the things for training later on. Oh, we only have 10 minutes left to do so. Lets go!" I said looking at my neon pink watch then looked up to meet his eyes. He nodded eagerly and went on ahead towards the equipments. I smiled and followed.

      The rest of the day was training for the upcoming competition and in between the trainings, Changjo kept looking at me and smiling every once in a while. My heart had fluttered a little but not as much as when i was with AJ....


Hey there! I gave a double update today. I'm in such a good mood today as my team had won a trophy! Yayyyyy!!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!! I hope now my story can flow better now. haha ^^