He's back

My heart! Whats wrong??!

       As usual, Hyo-Jin made her way to school by the route she always took. When she was about to cross the road, she noticed that her shoelace got untied. She decided not to cross the road and tie her shoelace first. When it was tied nicely and Hyo-Jin was satisfied with it, she stood up quickly only to hit someone's head. As if the previous day wasn't enough. Hyo-Jin groaned in pain holding the back of her head. She looked at the lady she hit and apologised. The lady didn't look pleased and was glaring at Hyo-Jin. She looked intimidating causing Hyo-Jin to squirm a little. 


       "Yah! I'm already in a bad mood and now you hit my jaw?" The lady scoffed. "Whats your parents' number? I'm so gonna get medical fees for the injury inflicted on me!" 


        Hyo-Jin stammered, currently at a loss for words. 


        "Are you sure about that? I don't think you got a fracture or anything. Or do you want a punch in the face so you can actually collect the fees from her parents?" A student raised his eyebrow. He had his hands in his pocket. 


         "W-what kind of a guy are you? Trying to hit a lady. I couldn't be bothered anymore. I'm off." The lady huffed in a hurry and rushed off.
          Hyo-Jin turned to the student and bowed her thanks. She looked at him and noticed that they were from the same school. "Hey! We're from the same school! Whats your name? I'm Hyo-Jin!" She extended her hand to him. 


          The student ingnored her and walked away crossing the road. Hyo-Jin frowned at his action and ran after him. 
           "Whats your problem? Don't need to get so cocky after helping me out.." Hyo-Jin mumbled out while walking by his side. She kept up with his pace looking at him every once in a while. His face was expressionless.


             After what seemed like a long walk, they reached school. Entering the school gate, Hyo-Jin heard murmurings. She guessed that it wasn't directed at her. Then the girl Hyo-Jin met in detention class approached her. 


          "Hyo-Jin! Are you back with Changjo?" She asked. 


          Hyo-Jin's eyes widened at that. "That guy's Changjo? Seriously?!"


          The girl nodded and Hyo-Jin merely stood there trying to process what happened. THE Changjo she had been wondering about had finally appeared. She could gain back her memory if she tried talking to him.