The Plan

My heart! Whats wrong??!

Changjo POV

   I felt a vibration in my pocket and took my phone out to check it. I received a text message from AJ. Why must it be him of all people? I read the message: Your dad wants to see you right away. As in NOW. 
   Okay, since he was passing a message from dad, i'll let it slide this time.

   Hah! i can't believe how easy it is to make Hyo-Jin fall for me. Its all thanks to AJ. He made things so much easier for me. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand while smirking. 


     Changjo entered a study room located in his big mansion. His father's mansion to be exact. The room was large. At the long end of the room, a wooden desk was placed there. On top of the desk, a laptop stood there together with writing materials arranged in quite a neat manner. A table lamp could also be seen on the desktop. In the middle of the room, a long brown coloured couch was put there. Directly in front of it, there was a black rectangular coffee table with a top made of glass. The longer side of the table was facing the long couch. Both the shorter sides of the table had a single seat couch directly in front of them. The wall in the middle of the room had a long window in place. A grey curtain hung from the ceiling, its ends floating just above the floor.

    "Dad, you wanted to see me?" Changjo asked.

     "Yes. Take a sit." Mr Park replied.

     Changjo took a sit on a couch opposite his father. He leaned back and crossed his right leg over his left leg. 

     "Changjo-ah, how is your progress with her? Is it going well?" Mr Park asked, crossing his leg. 

     "Very well. I think she has fallen for me. We kissed earlier on after our date to the amusement park." Changjo reported to his father. 

      "Good, good." Mr Park said smiling to himself.

      Suddenly, Changjo seemed confused and asked, "Dad why are you still bent on getting revenge on them after so many years? Isn't it enough? You killed many of her loved ones already. Oh and i still don't know the reason why you want revenge on them. Well of course you must hate them but the actual reason..." 

     "You want to know why? I'll tell you. The man who was caught by the police for the drug syndicate and murder was my brother-in-law. Your uncle. Your mother loved him so much. She had always showered him with love ever since young. When he was sentenced to life imprisonment, your mother fell very ill. She had no will to recover and even refused to have her medicine or eat. I had to force her until she ate them. But it just wasn't enough. Her body couldn't take it anymore and as a result, she passed away. All of this happened because of that wretched woman! I will never forgive her for making me lose my wife!" Mr Park explained with rage clearly shown on his facial expression.

      Changjo was overwhelmed by the whole story but said," I agree with you dad. I am not able to see mum today because of her. She is the root cause. She should suffer for everything." 

       "Enough with that. We can now move on with the next stage of the plan. She has fallen for you already am i right?" He asked.

        Changjo nodded. "Alright. Then we can proceed to having her kidnapped, but not by force. She believes you entirely now. We will make her grandmother panic..." Mr Park laughed sending shrills down Changjo's spine, " then we will silence Hyo-Jin for GOOD." 


        Little did they know that AJ was outside the study room, listening to every word they said in front of the large door. Mr Park's bodyguards had been sent away by Mr Park himself for privacy but AJ had stayed behind without anyone noticing. 

AJ POV

   What did i just hear!? How dare that rude kid toy with Hyo-Jin's feelings. He is actually making use of her for their revenge. She is going to be killed! Calm down, calm down Kiseop. I need to think rationally. I must find enough evidence to convict them and put an end to all this. Yes everything will soon be over....

End of POV

    AJ his heels and walked away through the silent corridor. Only his soft footsteps could be heard. The dim lights of the corridor had cast his shadow on the carpet covered floor, stretching long. Soon it could not be seen as AJ took a left turn and disappeared from sight....