First Date Ever

My heart! Whats wrong??!
 
    "Hyo-Jin ah!! Wait up!" I turned around to see Yoon-Ji running after me.  "Hey!" I smiled and waved my hand at her. *She looks eager to meet me. I wonder why...*
 
   "Hey!" Yoon-Ji said slapping my arm, "Why didn't you tell me anything about it? I'm your best friend excuse me." She pouted.
 
     I was confused, "What? What didn't i tell you about?" 
 
    "I found out from Changjo that both of you are dating now!" My eyes widened at that. "Why would he tell you? I mean we just got together not too long ago and we haven't even went on a date.." 
 
    "Well he asked for your phone number from me so i asked why and he told me you guys were dating." Yoon-Ji grabbed my left arm and shook it slightly. "What about AJ? I thought he was your first love? Are you going to give up now?" 
 
   My mood changed slightly at the mention of his name. "Yes i am going to forget him. Its no use thinking of someone who has no feelings for me." 
 
    "Ohh okay. I support your decision sister" Yoon-Ji said asking for a fist bump with her fist ready in front of her. 
 
    "Hahaha!" I bumped my fist against hers. "Come on. We need to go for our next lesson." I said to Yoon-Ji, linking arms with her and leading her away towards the science labratory.

     "Heehee" I heard myself giggle when i felt a sudden vibration in my skirt pocket. I took it out outside my classroom after class ended and looked through it. I received a message from an unknown number asking me to meet him or her at the school gate. I felt like i needed to be extra careful but i decided to call the person up. 

   "Ne, annyeonghaseyo. May i ask who are you because you don't seem to be in my contact list." I said as politely as i could. 
 
    "Yah! How could you not recognise my voice!? Its Changjo. Just meet me at the gate as in NOW." And he just hung up on me. Seriously he has got a big attitude problem if you ask me.
 
     I quickly made my way there and reached the meeting place in under, lets say 3 minutes? I saw him waiting outside the school gate on the left side. 
 
    "What is it? Why did you want to meet me?" I asked straight to the point. 
 
     "Sheesh can't you relax for a while? Learn to live life Hyo. I just wanted to bring you somewhere for our very first date." Changjo said grinning widely.
 
       "Yah! What did you just call me? I have a full name in case you didn't know." I said sarcastically.
 
        "Ara. But 'Hyo' is a nickname i'm giving you since we're together now." Changjo said bending a little to meet my head level. He looked right into my eyes and i blushed from the awkward atmosphere. I looked away and he laughed. 
 
     "Hey did you just blush? I never thought you would react that way! Haha!" Changjo said straightening up and laughing even harder. 
 
       I felt irritated and all the more embarrased that he noticed i had blushed, so, i kicked him at the thigh. He let out a soft cry and now it was my turn to laugh at him. Hahaha! He shifted his weight to one side and was rubbing his thigh with his hand. 
 
     "Aww...Does it hurt? Well serves you right! Who asked you to laugh at me?!" I said to him lifting my chin showing defiance. 
 
       "Whatever. Lets go now."  Changjo grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me along until we reached the bus stop.
 
        "Where are we going?" I asked."Somewhere. You'll know when we get there" He answered simply. I knew that he would just ignore me even if i continued asking so i just remained silent and followed along. 

        "Woah!" I exclaimed when we arrived at the place. 

     "I knew you would be excited if i brought you here so here we are." Changjo said and used his hands to present the place. "Tadah!"
 
      "Omigosh! Thank you so much! Its been so long since i came to the amusement park!" I said hugging him then let go when i realised what i did. "Err.. i was just excited so you know..." i said awkwardly.
 
      "Yeah i understand..." Changjo said scratching his head. "Where do you want to go first?" He asked me.
 
      "I want to go on the roller coaster! I've never went on it before and have always wanted to!" I said jumping slightly.
 
        "Then the roller coaster it is." Changjo said. 
 
       We went to queue up for the ride. I was surprised at the long line of people who were interested in taking the ride. I took a glance at Changjo and noticed that he looked nervous. His hands were restless while waiting for our turn. Then a thought struck me - he could be afraid of heights! 
 
   "Changjo are you alright? Are you by any chance....afraid of heights?" I asked carefully. 
 
    "A-ani~" he replied waving his hands in denial, " why would you think so? I am totally fine Haha". 
 
     His laugh was obviously fake and he was definitely stuttering. Those were signs of lying and i am certain of it! 
 
    "Are you very sure? I noticed that your hands were quite restless. We're now in a relationship. You can tell me your difficulties. I will try my best to help you. Okay?" I smiled genuinely from the bottom of my heart. 
 
   *sigh* "Fine. Yes i do have a fear of heights. I just can't help it. No matter how hard i try to get rid of the fear, it doesn't go away." Changjo said admitting defeat and confessing. 
 
     "Then why did you agree to go on the ride with me? You even sounded quite excited when you said we would be riding the roller coaster." I asked.
 
     "You said that you haven't went on a roller coaster ride before so i didn't want to be a spoilsport ruining your excitement." Changjo pouted a little while looking at me. 
 
    I was so touched hearing his explanation. I didn't know that he could be so thoughtful. No guy has ever been this nice to me before. 
 
    "Excuse me but please move on. Its your turn to go on the ride now." A man wearing the amusement park's workers' uniform said breaking me away from my thoughts. 
    "Changjo-ah its our turn now. Lets go. But would you be alright?" I asked, concerned. 
 
     "I'm fine. Chah, lets go!" He answered. 
 
     When we reached the platform, Changjo seemed to hesitate a little as he stole a glance at the height. I felt guilty for getting him to take the ride with me now. We sat next to each other and the safety belt was put on us together with another device to keep us secure. 
 
      Changjo was breathing heavily closing his eyes every once in a while in an attempt to calm himself down. I was really worried now and reached out for his hand slowly. Our hands met and our fingers interlocked. He looked at me surprised but i just smiled at him and a smile appeared on his nervous face. He held my hand tighter when the ride started. I screamed and was no longer aware of my surroundings. I was just so afraid then. I wanted it to stop!! I held onto Changjo's arm with my other free hand and tightened my grip on our interlocked hands. Why did i even pick this ride!?? My heart feels like it could jump out any time soon! 

      I was gasping for air when the ride finally ended. I needed to calm my nerves. I just wanted to leave the roller coaster ride and never come back ever again! 

     "Hyo-Jin ah are you okay? You look pale. And i thought i was the only one afraid." Changjo laughed. 
 
      I just giggled, "One thing's for sure i am so not going on a roller coaster ride ever again. Lets get away from here! It gives me bad memories...." 
 
      Changjo nodded and we moved on to the games section where we could win tokens or.... soft toys!! I tried my hands on the darts but i just kept missing the bull's eye. I gave up and Changjo picked up from where i left off. There was only one word to describe at this point - AMAZING. He hit the bull's eye four times in a row. That meant we won! And the gamekeeper gave him a bright red coloured teddy bear. It had a black ribbon tied to its neck. The teddy bear was the size of my forearm. Changjo turned around and presented the teddy bear as a gift to me. I accepted it happily. Its fur on my skin felt soft and cold. It made me feel like hugging it and of course i did so! Owh it feels comfortable hugging it. I am so going to sleep with it.
 
       We went on a few more rides and played some more games then we were on our way home. We took the bus home and i was exhausted. I was sure he was tired too. While hugging the bear, i fell asleep. 
 
     I woke up straight away when i heard my watch alarm rang. That was when i noticed that i had been sleeping on Changjo's shoulder all along. I moved away from him quickly. 
 
   "Umm, we've arrived. Shall we go down before the bus starts moving again?" I said a little embarrased. 
 
    "Ne" was his only reply and we alighted at the bus stop. 
 
    I felt that it was time to part ways so i turned around to go home but he pulled my arm and held me in his embrace. He let go slowly and moved his face closer towards mine. Our lips met and i could feel a tingling sensation in my stomach. It was my first kiss. 
     We moved apart slowly. My shut eyes fluttered open slowly as we moved apart. We looked at each other for a moment and the atmosphere became awkward as i didn't know what to say and i wanted to leave now. 
 
     Changjo broke the silence and said," I'm sorry i don't know why i did that..." 
 
     "Its... okay. I guess i should leave now." I said. 
 
      "Yeah, i should too..." Changjo said. 
 
    I turned around and went home. I touched my lips with two of my fingers and smiled at the thought. 
                                                                                  ~*~*~
      Little did you know that someone had witnessed the scene. Someone who had sincerely loved you. That someone now was hurting because of you. 
 
  AJ.

Hey there, sorry if you think that my kissing part isn't exciting... because I'm not that good at it. Truth be told it gives me goosebumps! Hahaha! Hope the rest of the story parts were good enough. :)