The Encounter

My heart! Whats wrong??!

Hyo-Jin: *snoring* ummm.. the pizza tastes so good..* my lips and salivating*

Yu Bin: Yah!! Hyo-Jin! What the hell are you doing??!! Get up now or you'll be late for school!! (shouting at the top of her lungs from downstairs)

Hyo-Jin: Huh?? What?? Whats the time now? *checks clock* Oh my gosh!

   I am going to be late! But not if I quickly run to school like a marathon! Hahah! Nothing's going to be stop me! Oh wait... I still haven't showered or gotten changed! Oh gosh.

   My school uniform is in brown and white colour with my blazer  being light brown. On the right of my blazer is the school logo. The tip of the sleeves of my blazer is in dark brown. My skirt is also brown but mixed different colours since its checkered. I tied my shoulder lengthed curly hair into a ponytail with red coloured rubber band. To finish it off, i wore a neon pink watch. I wore track shoes which were blue and light grey coloured. I also wore ankle socks.

   On the other hand,  Yu Bin- unnie was wearing a tight- fitting long sleeved dress. It was knee-lengthed. To compliment the dress, she had a necklace which reached her chest. It had an oval pendant which was adorned with different coloured diamonds. Her feet were fitted with black heels which reflected the morning light. 

   Why does Yu Bin- unnie keep glaring at me? Its makes me feel uncomfortable.

Hyo-Jin: *making a cute face* Yu Bin-unnie... will you pleaseeee send me to school in your car? Its been a quite a while since we spent quality time together haven't we??

Yu-Bin: Don't even think about it! I need to got to work too okay? I'm just waiting for you to to leave...(says her sentences with a confident side grin)

Hyo-Jin: But Yu Bin- unnie....(acting like a kid, jumping around making a fuss) i'm going to be late! The distance to school is so far from home! 

Yu Bin: Hey, the more you groan, the more the possibility of you being late...*raises her left eyebrow*

Hyo-JIn: Urrgghh! Fine! I'll go to school myself! *about to head towards the door when..*

Yu Bin: Fine! I'll send you to school just this once. (shows her index finger and grabs her things and the car key) 

Hyo-Jin: Yay!!( Hugs your sister and jumps happily) You're the best unnie!

Yu Bin: ohh.. so i'm only the best when I send you school? (crosses her arms and shows an expression as if she cannot believe the fact)

Hyo-Jin: Aishh... We should hurry now or i'll be late!

   Both of us quickly drove off. Yu Bin was driving so fast that she looked like an experienced driver who had been driving for years! Even as her own sister, I felt amazed at her skill...

~Upon reaching school~

Yoon-Ji: Yah! Hyo-Jin! Why are you so late? Do you know how long i've been waiting? Do you know how cold it is to stand here early in the morning?? You should....( I put my hand over before she could finish talking)

   This, is my best friend Yoon-Ji. She has long straight hair. Today, she wore an orange hairband with her long hair tied back into a ponytail as well. She wore the same uniform as i did. Both her wrists were bare with no watches or accessories. She wore ankle socks as well but she wore track shoes which were in full pink colour. She had a haversack similar to mine since we wanted to wear matching ones. Hahaha! Sweet isn't it? 

Hyo-Jin: *take your hand off * Then you should have waited in class. (showing a slightly smug face and pouting)

Yoon-Ji: Hmmph! Fine! I won't wait for you anymore from now on then! (she turned around and her feet was about to bring her away)

Hyo-Jin: Hey.. Do you really think I would say that to you? We have been friends for years! In fact, best friends! I was just joking you know....

Yoon-Ji: * turns back around and smiles* I know I was joking too. Haha! I can't believe you fell for my trick! (links arm with yours) Lets go to class now or the old hag will nag at us again.

Both Yoon-Ji and Hyo-Jin: Hahaha! (giggling at the nickname given to their teacher)

   While walking to class, a guy wearing headphones walked past me and shoved me at my shoulder. I almost lost my balance! Hohhh...! How can he be so rude? He didn't even apologise! Being the bad tempered me, I ran past me and shoved at his shoulder hard. I turned around to look at him and gave a smug smile. Then I walked off as if nothing had happened. Yoon-Ji caught up with me.

Yoon-Ji: (taps your shoulder) Hyo-Jin ah, why did you shove him back? He looked so cute! *tugs on my arm*

Hyo-Jin: *scoffs* Whats the use being cute if he has an attitude problem?? I hate those kind of guys!! (turns and walks off to class)

~In class~

Mrs Han: Class I'm going to return your test papers! The highest score is 23/25. And the person who scored for this is.... Hyo-Jin! Give a round of applause to her!

Hyo-Jin: Thank you! *bows and take your paper*

    After going through the test questions, class carried on as per normal. I almost fell asleep but managed to stay awake throughout the whole day. I couldn't wait to attend my extra school  activity! My volleyball team mates are some of the best people in my life! We go through difficulties during training together! Oh, yeah! I'm so excited!