Tear #8

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wishlist - APINK (open in new window)

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I don't know. I really don't know anymore. I was so sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Annabelle, the girl with the heavenly voice who saved my life. But now that I've met Ariel, I'm so confused. I need to find Annabelle as soon as possible; I need to clear my mind, I can't develop any further feelings for Ariel. With that thought, I quickly shuffled out of the palace.

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

Stunned. Yes, that was exactly the state I was in when I was with her. My brain froze as I felt my heart pounding against my chest. She was just...mesmerizing. No words could describe her without being an understatement. I still couldn't function after Kyungsoo dragged her out of the palace. For awhile, I stayed there rooted on the couch, wondering how a guy like Kyungsoo got a girl like her. His Maiden. I cringed. No, I can't give up on the first girl who made my heart palpitate. Let's give it a few days, and then we'll see whose Maiden she really is. I smirked as I made my way towards the bedroom I assumed to be her's.

 

 

I jolted awake when I heard murmuring coming from downstairs. I didn't realize I fell asleep on the bed while waiting for her. Upon hearing footsteps outside the room, I immediately hid behind the door. Making sure she wouldn't see me, I jumped out of my hiding spot and clasped my hands over her eyes. Sensing her shoulders rise up, I knew I had scared her. Ok, it's now or never. I need to work my charm.

 

I then pulled her closer to my body, and exhaled a breath on her neck, which caused a gasp to escape from . "Everything's fine; it's just me. I won't hurt you," I whispered while turning her body around so she faced me now. Slowly taking my hands from her eyes, I gave her a warm smile when our eyes finally met. "Hi, I'm Prince Luhan, Kyungsoo's best friend. It's nice to finally meet you," I introduced. She seemed a bit hesitant but still bowed and gave a tiny smile.

 

Feeling her slight uneasiness, I said, "You're new here right?" in which she nodded as I continued, "Consider me your...what's the word? Oppa? Yes that's it! Consider me your OPPA; I will look after you, and if you ever need anything, feel free to come to me, arraso?" She tilted her head to the side a little as she slowly nodded. I laughed. Too cute. I couldn't resist not pinching her cheeks. As I did though, she flushed bright red unintentionally making my knees weak. What is she doing to me? I must be losing my mind!

 

"Say, you don't have any plans for the rest of the night right? Want to go stargazing with me?" I asked with hopeful eyes. I nearly jumped up in glee when she smiled brightly at me. Not wasting anymore time, I grabbed her hand a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter