Tear #7

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do You Want Some Tea? - Hello Venus (open in new window)

Your POV

 

If only I could live in this moment forever. I felt a breeze brushing my cheeks and through my hair as I ran. I have never felt the hard thumping rhythm of running under my feet until now. All of this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't met this special person. With his hands tightly intertwined with mine, I looked up at him as we ran. I smiled at the way his hair gleamed in the sun. Kyungsoo, how I wish I could live in this moment with you for eternity.

 

By the time we arrived to the nearest town, both of us were panting hysterically. Although the run strained our lungs, we didn't let our tightly clasped hands go. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. 

 

"Want to look around?" Kyungsoo asked. I nodded excitedly in response. OF COURSE! I have been waiting for this moment my whole life! Ready to indulge in the moment, Kyungsoo and I looked around the town.

 

The ground was covered with dark wooden boards, as Kyungsoo said. The stores were quite small; most were 3 stories tall, and made of wood while the plastic store signs glimmered in different colors as they reflected the sunlight. Many people were outside, selling some variances of food and fancy antique goods. However, what intrigued me the most was the local flea market which had more variety than any store in itself. There were fragrant fruits, children running and laughing, people bartering, and shiny jewelry.

 

There was one jewelry piece that captured my attention. It was a bracelet that had little shells adorned with glittering pearls. The shells were white with a hint of blue and green hues. What a beautiful bracelet. After staring at it for a while, I saw a hand pick the pretty bracelet away. Just as I was about to protest, I realized it was Kyungsoo.

 

"This is a pretty bracelet, don't you think?" Kyungsoo commented casually. I bobbed my head up and down.

 

"Well, as my mother once said, 'A pretty girl deserves jewelry as pretty as herself.' I'm thinking of buying this for a charming girl who I know," Kyungsoo said, smiling warmfully as he looked at the bracelet.

 

My heartbeat stumbled to a halt. Does Kyungsoo have someone he likes? My heart ached and saddened by that thought. When Kyungsoo turned away to purchase the bracelet, I sat on a stool weakly and observed my surroundings. I saw people talking, some about their children getting married and some about their prospering business. One lady talked cheerfully about celebrating her anniversary with her husband. How great would it be if Kyungsoo and I... I shook my head at that thought. When I turned around, I saw a furry creature. It had a large hooked nose with two eyes and bright green feathers.

 

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw a small blue pouch inches from my face. Looking up, I saw Kyungsoo grinning like a little boy. It can't be, could it?

 

"You know how I told you that I know a beautiful girl?" Kyungsoo asked bashfully, his face blushing. "Well, I was talking about you," Kyungsoo said quietly as he looked down, rubbing one foot on the ground. I opened the blue pouch and insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter