The End

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

 

 

 

A sigh left my lips. I stood on the deck of the ship with the sword in my grasp. I guess there's no other choice. This is the end to our tragic love story. I tightened my hold around the weapon. We just we're meant to be.

 

 

I casted my gaze out to sea. It was still early in the morning as the sun only just started to ascend above the horizon. A soft breeze blew through my hair.

 

 

Kyungsoo. Tears welled up in my eyes as I filled my mind with my lovely prince. Thank you for everything, Kyungsoo. Thank you for being my reason to live-- My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a floorboard creek.

 

 

I snapped my head back. I gasped as the figure slowly approached me.

 

 

"What are you doing, Ariel?"

 

 

I shook my head as I backed all the way to the ship's railing. "Don't try to stop me. I need to do this, Kyungsoo."

 

 

"No, please. Put the dagger down." Kyungsoo tried consoling me.

 

 

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you. But I don't regret meeting you... and I definitely do not regret having fallen in love with you." I tried to smile as my eyes blurred with tears.

 

 

"What are you talking about? You were no trouble at all. Please Ariel, I love you, and I won't allow you to kill yourself!" He was nearly yelling at me.

 

 

"I love you so much, Kyungsoo. But there is no other way. Maybe in the next life, we will find each other again." I raised the sword so it was right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter