Tear #22

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

erm the chapter didnt exactly turn out giving off the vibe that wz planned, but the song makes up for it

Take Me Away - Rainie Yang (open in new window)

Click Here if you want to check out the lyrics

OH AND special thanks to Shineebabyexotic for being awesome and making this lovely poster ^w^

Your POV

 

I walked along the shorelines of the beach. It's strange how I always end up at the beach whenever I have time. While reminiscing all the times I spent with Kyungsoo, Annabelle's words rang in my head. "We're getting engaged in three days." I let out a heavy sigh. Three days? Isn't that a bit too soon and sudden? Shouldn't they give more time in planning their engagement? Engagement isn't a joke and- I stopped myself. Why am I stressing so much over this? I shouldn't be thinking these things. This is a matter between Kyungsoo and Annabelle, not... Kyungsoo and me. I felt worn out hearing the word 'engagement' in my head. Just when I was getting close to him, fate had to tear us apart. I knew Kyungsoo had a fiancée, yet, I hated myself for not being able to let go of him.

 

I thought back on the eskimo kiss. The way he nestled his nose against mine with our lips about to touch. How angry Annabelle must have been when she caught us... I shook my head, trying to bury the image of our eskimo kiss. No, no, no. Get a hold of yourself, Ariel! Kyungsoo's getting engaged soon. You can't hold onto him much longer. Even though I knew Kyungsoo was getting engaged, like a hopeful idiot, I desperately clung onto this 1% hope that Kyungsoo might, you know, like me. However, I didn't regret any of the experiences I shared with him because it gave the greatest happiness I never felt before~ Whether it be days, months, or years, I could savor that happiness as long as I live even if I wasn't by Kyungsoo's side.

 

Angry at my own pathetic self, I was ready to kick the sand with full force until someone called out my name.

 

"Ariel!" I turned around. Seeing no one, I thought I lost my mind hearing hearing things.

 

"Ariel! Over here!" My eyes grew big. Who can it be? This voice sounded awfully familiar. Frantically searching in the direction the voice came, I spotted something yellow in the ocean. Yellow? Who in the world can be yellow? W-wait a second. Is it... it can't be!

 

I ran towards the yellow mass in the ocean. I only knew one creature who could be yellow AND knew my name. Flounder. The only friend who is able to understand me and stand by me regardless the circumstance. He is what humans would call a BFF. Excited to see him, I opened my mouth to greet him except nothing came out other than my breath. Right, I don't have my voice anymore. Unable to say anything, I relied on my facial and body expression to articulate my emotions. I bent down to face him.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter