Tear #17

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crazy For You - Big Time Rush (open in new window) ok, yes i luv this song and like big time rush XD dont judge me!

p.s. This chapter was so damn hard to write! D; it turned out to be the longest chapter (3000+ words OTL) so...READ IT SLOWLY AND ENJOY EVERY WORD! ;u; well, im off to watch Grown Ups 2! haha it's so ironic to this chapter :P you'll see what i mean c; -bubbletealover35

Luhan's POV

 

I still can't believe she agreed! The Maiden actually agreed to go on a date with me! I had a goofy grin on my face as I searched for something to wear. Urg! My smile slowly dissipated as I flipped through my whole closet. I have nothing to wear! How is that even possible?! I sighed as I ruffled my hair out of frustration. Seriously, what am I to do? I tapped my chin while thinking hard. OH YEAH! Why didn't I think of that sooner?

"Nancy! I need your help," I screamed to the head maid from my bedroom door.

Within seconds, the middle aged woman showed up in front of me. "Yes, sir. You needed my assitance?"

With a stern face, I stated, "Pick an outfit for me to wear on my date."

She furrowed her eyebrows as it took her a couple seconds to comprehend my request. Then the ends of her lips started to etch upwards. "You can't be serious, right sir?"

I glared at her while she buckled down in laughter now. "Yes, I am serious, Nancy! Now, I demand you to select a presentable outfit," I angrily spat out at the head maid.

She gave a hearty laugh that she had to wipe tears from her eyes. "Okay, my apologizes sir. But it's just that you've been on countless dates but never needed any wardrobe help before."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just make me look good," I told her as she flipped through my piles of clothes.

It didn't take her long for her set a white v neck t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans on the bed in a matter of minutes. Isn't this a bit... simple?

"You sure this isn't too casual or anything?" I asked as I still wasn't sure about her selection.

"You look FINE, sir," Nancy said while putting emphasis on the word 'fine.'

I stayed in front of the mirror, observing my entire look. "She must be special," Nancy blurted, snapping me out of my daze. "Yes, she most definitely is," I said as I smiled brightly at my reflection. Today is my time. It is finally my time.

 

 

I couldn't hold back my smile when I saw the Maiden already waiting outside the palace when I arrived on my horse. The Maiden waited for me to pick her up for our date! I felt so warm and happy on the inside. She looked stunning, as usual. "Hello, beautiful. Ready for our date?" Our date. I will never get tired of saying that phrase. She blushed as she shyly nodded, and grabbed onto my hand.

I hoisted her up in front of me on the horse. Feeling somewhat ambitious, I pressed my chest on her back. She immediately tensed up at my touch but as I held onto her hands and gripped them tight against the horse's reins, she started to relax slowly.

While riding to our first destination, I couldn't help but steal glances at her side profile. I was completely mesmerized by how her hair flowed perfectly in the wind, and how was slightly ajar as she looked at the city skyline. My heart rate accelerated as she suddenly squirmed back a little, leaning her head and back on my chest. How? How are you able to do this to me? At that instant, the Maiden looked up and gave me her gummy smile that weakens my knees everytime. Luck for me, I wasn't standing at the time. Seriously Maiden, you're the only girl to have me in the palm of her hands. My feels were running wild as I struggled to maintain my composure. Grab a hold of yourself, Luhan! The day has just begun. I gave her my signature smirk while nodding at the approaching building.

 

 

"Oh come on, seriously?! Why do we have to watch that one," I unintentionally whined like a 4-year old who didn't get his way.

The Maiden frowned while persistently pointing to the movie poster that she wanted to watch.

We were at the threatres arguing on a movie to watch. "No, please don't make me watch that! Besides, I heard Iron Man had better reviews," I tried persuading her. With no luck, she continued pointing to the movie poster. After a moment of silence, she crept closer to me. But what surprised me was what she did next. The maiden then took my hand into hers, and pouted with her puppy dog eyes. Wait, is this her aegyo? Is she actually...? No, I can't give in! But she's just so cute. Urg, fine! "Fine, we'll watch this movie," I sighed in defeat as she gleefully dragged me to the ticket booth.

 

 

I really couldn't stand the movie after just fifteen minutes of it. Like seriously, I don't understand why girls love watching this stuff. Vampires? Werewolves? You have got to be kidding me. I can't believe I let her make me watch this. I was silently sulking while angrily stuffing popcorn into my mouth. I find it really hard to believe that a vampire and werewolf will fall in love with a human. Plus, do mythical creatures even exist?! I scoff as I looked around the threatre. It was filled with the female race, and I was the only representative of the male population. Gosh, my reputation will definitely drop if any of my friends catch me watching this.

I sighed while pulling my gaze away from the door as I tried to focus on the movie again. But before I was able to do anything, loud screams escaped from the mouths of the girls in the threatre, scaring the wits out of me. Thinking something bad happened, I quickly looked at the Maiden to check if she was okay. She was just fine but the look on her face was what puzzled me. was agaped as she had a slight smile on her lips. And... Is it just me or does it look like she has twinkles in her eyes? My thoughts were interrupted as I heard another round of screams and squeals. The heck?! This time, I decided to shift my gaze on the projection.

The first thing I saw was a tan half- guy. I understand now. Wait, that means the Maiden- I turned to look at the Maiden again only to see her eyes still glued on the screen. I scoffed at this absurdity. Enjoying the view, huh Maiden? That's nothing compared to mine; mine are more definely cut.

Being more jealous than I should, I covered her eyes with my hands. "You shouldn't be watching this stuff," I whispered in her ear softly. She didn't care as she tried prying my fingers one-by-one off her face. Not done teasing her, I gently slammed her face into my chest in a bear hug. "Why do you want to see him so badly?" I questioned but she only started to make whining sounds and struggle against my hold even more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter