Tear #20

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nod Along! - M.I.B (open in new window)

Just a word so you guyz wont get confused; this chapter happens rite after chapter 18, the same night as the club incident (you can disregard chapter 19 for now)

Annabelle's POV

 

Okay, okay, calm down Annabelle. I breathed in the salty ocean air. Let me get this straight. Kyungsoo went over to the Maiden because she was in trouble. That is understandable because the Maiden is a very vulnerable person. However, what I don't get is why Kyungsoo left the nightclub with her while holding her hand. I mean, Kyungsoo got angry at Luhan. But that doesn't mean he should leave WITH the Maiden! Ugh.

 

I turned and stared out to sea. The waves crashed on the sand, and so did my rationality. My body tingled with a bitter sensation. I couldn't figure out why. Sighs rolled out endlessly as thoughts of Kyungsoo and the Maiden started a gentle fury inside me. Where did they go? What are they doing? Why didn't Kyungsoo call for me? Why did he just leave without telling me? Does he trust the Maiden more than me? AND why did he hold her hand? Why? My throat burned like I swallowed something spicy, salty, sweet, bitter, and sour all at the same time. I disliked it. Is this what it feels like? To hate someone you love? I shook my head. I knew what I was feeling; but I was too ashamed to admit it.

 

Jealousy. The number one emotion notorious for ruining relationships, and inflicting harm on others and oneself. My heart sank as all of the energy in body escaped. I hated how I felt Kyungsoo jilted me for the Maiden. It wasn't the Maiden's fault nor was it Kyungsoo's, yet... this prickly feeling of jealousy irritates me at the thought of them together. UUGGGHHHH! I kicked the sand ferociously again and again without realizing the direction of the wind. Damn it! As the sand flew into the air, the wind blew the sand towards me. Grains of sand clashed against me while I hid my face in my arms fearfully. It was as if some weird divine nature was punishing me for feeling jealous. I uncovered my face and looked at the sand. Yeah, I probably deserve more than a strike of sand.

 

I walked along the coastline, attempting to alleviate this stressful emotion of jealousy flaring up spontaenously. In the far distance, I thought I saw a clump of mass on top of each other. Are those people? I couldn't tell and squinted my eyes for a better look. Meanwhile, I heard a deep gurgling sound coming from the water. I ignored it at first until the sound got deeper and louder. Curious, I focused my eyes, trying to get a better look at the ocean. Is the water foaming by itself? How strange. I continued to stare until water rose high in a cylinder shape. Caught off guard, I jumped back. What in the world is going on? The water kept rising until it suddenly came crashing down. The water fell revealing a black misty cloud in a circular form. Oh no~ Is that who I think it is?

 

"Yes, my dear. I am who you think I am, Annabelle," I heard a female voice growl. 

"Ursula?" I asked with caution. Ursula was the type to be in dark places in the water. If she came out of the water, that indicated serious business. I mean serious business. 

The black mist disappeared, and there she was, Ursula. Now that I see her in clear lighting, she looks very old. However, what surprised me was her ability to breathe out of the water. How is that even possible?

"Annabelle, how have you been?" Ursula ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter