Tear #9

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok, the lyrics don't quite match up with the chapter. Just listen to the melody of the song, and know that he cares so much that it feels like a heart attack k? LOL this is my favorite song on the album ^w^ Heart Attack - EXO-M (open in new window)

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I woke up to the morning sun warming my face. As I tossed and turned, something was itching my mind and but I didn't know what. Suddenly, I got up with my eyes wide opened. MY MAIDEN! I wonder how she's doing. I got off the bed and took a quick shower. After I dried myself and wore fresh clothes, I tip toed to her room quietly. When I got to her door, I was very nervous. It's okay, I'm not going anything wrong. I'm just checking if she's alright because she's my guest. Yeah, this is what a good host should do.

 

I knocked on the door three times. No response. Is she still sleeping? I knocked again. No response. Hmmm, maybe she's sleeping. Oh wait, she can't talk! I face palmed myself. I guess I should go in myself to check up on her.

 

"Good morning! It's Kyungsoo. I am going in just to check up on you. If you don't like me coming in, then please open the door," I said loud enough.

 

No response. No footsteps were heard. There was this eerie silence I couldn't describe. I became curious as to why she wouldn't respond. Well, honestly, I just want to see her. However, I will use my excuse as a host to see her. Slowly, I turned the door knob and opened the door inch by inch. I took a quick peek in the room and then at the bed. The bed looked... flat. Really flat. Sensing something was wrong, I swung the door wide open. The Maiden wasn't on the bed. Everything was left untouched. The curtains were still wide opened and clothes that she was supposed to wear to sleep were lying on the same place a servant left it yesterday.

 

In the early hours of the morning, the hairs on my back started to rise and my body began to perpsire. Oh my God. OH MY GOD! WHERE IS SHE? I ran out of the room and looked all over the palace for her. I went to different guest rooms, inspecting each and every possible corner that she could've hid in. I asked all the servants if they had seen the Maiden. I described her features with intricate details and fervent emotion. All of them shook their heads fearfully and went back to their morning duties. Distraughted, I leaned against the wall for support. Where could she gave gone? What if something bad happened to her? Why did she run away? Does she hate me because I... I began to recall the moment when both of us fell off Charles. The moment when I held her waist on my body, brushing our noses together...

 

"Ugh! I'm such a fool!" I moaned loudly as I covered my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter