Tear #16

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri (open in new window)

this song brings me back to breaking dawn part 2 every single time <3 loved the twilight series -bubbletealover35 upvote if you enjoy the story, pwease? ^.^ well, enjoy the update :) im going to chuck e cheeses with my little cousin now!

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I was confused as Annabelle dragged me away. Where is she taking me? 

"Annabelle?" I called her name, hoping she would turn around. She didn't. Instead, Annabelle tightened her hold on my wrist and quickened her pace. What is going on? 

"Annabelle, can you please tell me where we're going?" I asked nicely, trying not to upset her. She still didn't respond. I called her name multiple times but not once did she look back or anything.

Okaaaaay, something is not right. She's dragging me to a wooden area on a hill, which made it seem as though something evil awaited for me. Is she trying to kidnap me? Oh! Wait, wait, no. Annabelle wouldn't do that. Hmmmm, what would a person want to do in a wooden area at night? I was thinking of all the possible things. Suddenly, an absured but plausible thought came up. Perhaps... we're going to do it? My faced flushed red. No, Kyungsoo no! I smacked my head with my other hand. That's wrong! It's too early for that, and Annabelle isn't that kind of person! Still, my heart was pounding wildly at the thought of it and a slight smile formed. Aish! Why is my heart racing so fast?! And why am I grinning? Ugh! My face gradually heated up and I started fanning myself.

I was about to lose my patience. Just as I was about to yank my wrist, Annabelle stopped and turned around. She smiled. Oh my, are we... going to... kiss? I held my breath.

"Want to ride the swings?" Annabelle asked. Huh? Swings? At this time? Before I could respond, she dragged me. Again. Only this time, I knew where we were headed towards. The swings. 

The swings looked a little small for us. It had the classic metal chains to hold onto. Surprisingly, there were only two swings, one for the both of us. Annabelle and I sat down on the swings and rocked the swings gently. There was silence between us. It wasn't the awkward silence where you feel stuffy and itchy. It was the kind of silence where you feel calm and found inner peace. The soft, cool breeze blew through my hair while crickets chirped and fireflies blinked their lights here and there.

I looked at Annabelle who was too busy looking elsewhere. I noticed how the moonlight reflected on her face, giving her a gentle glow. I was grinning to myself. I am such a lucky guy. Normally, it's hard to enjoy a silent moment with others; however, I have Annabelle, and so I am able to enjoy this peaceful moment with her. Overwhelmed with joy, I cracked an even bigger smile. When she caught my gaze, I quickly diverted my eyes away as I blushed. She gave a soft giggle. Oh, how I love her! 

"Kyungsoo, isn't the starry night sky marvelous?" Annabelle asked, looking up. I looked up and almost lost my breath. How magnificent. Never have I seen so many stars in the sky before! They looked like little diamonds, twinkling brightly from the heavens above. In the midst of the night, fireflies rose up to the sky and looked as though there were yellow stars gleaming around. In the far d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter