Tear #12

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wanted - Hunter Hayes (open in new window)

Your POV

 

"I am getting engaged," he said with the brightest smile in the whole world.

What? Wait. Huh? My expression fell as I stared into space. What is going on? My head was spinning endlessly, and I felt so lost. I couldn't surpress the gradual spread of emptiness filling my body.

My heart broke into a million pieces as I looked at his face. He stared back into my eyes as if searching for my blessing. I forcefully tore my gaze from his face, and stared at the ground. I never saw him so happy before.

As if sensing something wrong, the prince took my hands into his, and gave them an affectionate squeeze. Why? Why are you doing this to me? Don't you know the more you care for me, the harder it is to let you go? I was on the verge of crying now but refrained my tears from sheding in front of him. Why was he so kind to me if he loved someone else already? Why did he lead me on, and fill me with false hopes?

Trying my best to hide my feelings, I retracted my hands from his grasp, and slowly looked at him again. I never knew smiling could ever be this hard. I tried my hardest to grin as I gave him a thumbs up and a slight nod giving him my approval.

"That's great! I'm so glad you're happy for us. I just know you'll love her as much as I do once you see her, " he jumped a little out of glee. "But I'm sorry Maiden, I need to go back to her now. I'm planning to spend the rest of the day with her if you don't mind."

I shook my head fervently as I waved my hands in front of me. He gave me one last goofy smile before leaving the room.

My body was trembling. The emptiness of the room corresponded to the emptiness in my heart. I felt so alone as I lied on the bed hugging my knees to my chest. Why? Why me? Tears were streaming down my face and staining the bed sheets now. Why, Kyungsoo?

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

Shoot! I forgot my cell phone at Kyungsoo's place. I realized while kicking a soccer ball on my front lawn. As fast as lightening, I got on my horse and dashed for his palace.

A strange feeling started to surge in my body as I entered his living room. Picking up my phone from the coffee table, I surveyed my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter