Tear #19

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What To Do - Demi Lovato (open in new window)

Luhan's POV

 

Aish! I slowly approached the open field deep inside the forest. I totally screwed up! You happy now, Luhan?! "You happy now?!" I screamed aloud. You totally messed up your only chance with the Maiden! How can you do this to yourself?

 

"Gahhh," I loudly sighed as my back collasped on the grass. After letting out another frustrated sigh, I started grazing my hand across the grass. Feeling the grass strands going through my fingers reminded me of Maiden's long luscious black hair. My mind, numb from compounding consequences of one simple mistake, was replete with annoyance towards myself. 

 

Why? Why am I such an idiot? Only sighs came out as I stared up at the sky, trying to tranquilize my troubled mind. I fixated my gaze on a particular star that I laid my eyes on. It wasn't just any star, it was somehow... different. It's like one of those moments where you're just gravitated towards something with this unknown natural force, where dimensions of time cease to exist. I effortlessly stared at the star. In time, I realized what made it different from others; its brilliant light. While other stars were clumped together shining in amass, this star was all alone. The lone star glistened persistently; its beauty eclipsing the others. How precious and elegant it is. I thought how sweet the star was, even though it was alone, it was shining brightly as though it had a deep longing for love. In the end, I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the star as it gave me a faint glow of hope inside. 

 

Staring at the star, for some reason, it reminded me of someone. I couldn't point my finger exactly at who, however, the name was hanging on the tip of my tongue. After a long moment of deep thought, the name came into my mind. The Maiden! The Maiden is my star! She has always been my star. With her gleaming beauty and shy but bubbly personality, she captured my attention as well as my heart, and refused to let it go. She has me trapped, but I don't mind. The corners of my lips arched upwards.

 

Startled by sudden little flashing lights, I snapped out of my reverie. Realizing they were only fireflies, I bursted out in laughter. The scene back when I took Maiden to this place kept on repeating in my head. Oh Maiden, what have you done to me?

 

Then the scene back at the club played again. The words I told Luhan echoed in my ears. She's special~ Yes, the Maiden is most definitely special! And that is exactly why I can't give up on her! Yes, I need to make things right. I nodded to myself in certainty. I will go first thing in the morning! With that thought, I my side and closed my eyes as a goofy smile lit my face.

 

 

Your POV

 

I barely finished my breakfast when Luhan bursted into the dining room. He looked exhausted as he inhaled and exhaled through his mouth. "We...h-ha-have to...talk," he said in between breaths. Dumbfounded, all I did was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter