Tear #4

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miss Right - Teen Top (open in new window)

Kyungsoo's POV

 

"I really hate you, you know that right?!" Luhan bitterly spat at me as we rode on the back of our horses.

"Hey, I know your angry but calm down. That wasn't my fault!" I stifled a giggle as I replied back.

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

A now fuming Prince hauled his horse to a stop. He then hopped off, and walked to the middle of the open field before lying on his back. His friend followed suit not long after.

Still not letting his friend off the hook so easily, Luhan shouted, "What are you talking about? Of course it was your fault!"

 

>>>Flashback<<<

Luhan's POV

 

Crap! Where in the world did Kyungsoo go?! Aish, that bastard of a friend must have escaped without me! But lucky for me, I know how to swim. Without a second thought, I grabbed a piece of the wooden floorboard, and jumped off the tipping ship and into the the ocean.

Upon landing in the water safely, I thought of ways to kill that bastard. Oooh, Kyungsoo~ Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo. You messed with the wrong Prince. You're so going to get it once I get my hands on you!

>>>End of Flashback<<<

 

"Oh my gosh! How many times do I have to say that it wasn't my fault! I can't control the weather?! You're talking as if I conjured up the storm!" Kyungsoo defended.

"No, I wasn't talking about that, you Buffoon!" Luhan argued.

"Don't call me a buffoon, you playboy!" Kyungsoo spat out, now getting irritated with his friend.

"Excuse me~ Since when was it a crime to be handsome?! It's not my fault I was born with a handsome face that allures females," Luhan countered with an arrogan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter