Tear #2

♥ Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: once again, italics are the thoughts

Kyungsoo's POV

 

"Prince Kyungsoo, it's time," Mr. Butler called for me. 

Buttoning my top as I took one last look at myself in the mirror, "Yes, I'm coming Mr. Butler," I replied nonchalantly. There, perfect~ A glowing smile radiated on my face as I stared at my reflection. Why do I have this feeling that today will be...magical?...that my life will somehow change, maybe? I shook my head. Whatever, I'm going to be late!

 

 

Sounds of music and hearty laughs could be heard on my ship's deck. Today was my birthday and I should be happily celebrating, but I was just tired, tired of my life. Sigh~ Yes, I was a prince, and I should be satisfied with that. However, what was the use of having all the glorious fortunes of the world if I couldn't spend it with anyone? My life was actually quite lonely; my parents were usually out visiting other kingdoms, and due to their wishes, I only associated with other princes. That was actually how I met my best friend, Prince Luhan. His kingdom was right next to mine so we frequently hung out in town or went horseback riding in the forest.

Anyway, back to "my party". It seemed like everyone was enjoying the party except for me. Even Luhan, who said he wanted to stay sober tonight, grabbed a glass of beer and started to randomly dance to the fiery rhythms of a fiddle.

"My prince, is everything alright? You seem rather dazed," asked Mr. Butler who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Uh what? Oh! Yeah! I'm totally fine!" I lied while wearing a cheeky grin on my face. Not really. Geez, I really need to be alone right now to clear my head. I don't want to pretend anymore. "May I be excused, Mr. Butler? I'm going to go to the other side of the ship to enjoy the scenery for a bit," I said, leaving him immediately without waiting for his answer. Mind you, I was actually a well-mannered prince, but something was bothering my very soul today, and I didn't know why.

 

 

Slowing my pace as I neared the ship's railing, I stared out at the distance. I wasn't thinking anything; my mind was blank, just as I needed it to be. After moments of looking, I felt rejuvenated as though all my inner conflicts war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter