More people get hurt. Again.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

LuHan sat down, sweating like a pig. The desert was soooo freaking hot and he’s been walking through the desert for the whole day. He spotted a rock and stumbled over to it and sat down. He felt his hit the rock and there was nothing. He hit the floor with a thud and all the air whooshed out of him. He sat there, dazed. Then he glared and looked around. He saw SeHun sitting with one leg over the other in a white garden chair laughing. LuHan stared at SeHun with a stunned look on his face. He had to admit that SeHun looked pretty cute when he smiled. SeHun stopped laughing and stared at him. LuHan snapped out of his daze and looked at him with a questioning look. “What??? What are you looking at?? Where did that garden chair come from??” SeHun looked at him and said, “You just said I was cute…….” LuHan looked at him in disbelief. How did he know what he was thinking?? Then he paused. He was thinking it unconsciously. Which means…oh my god I sent it to him through our minds. LuHan yanked at his hair and turned around. God he felt so embarrassed and stupid. Then he felt a breathe on his neck and he swivelled and came face to face with SeHun. SeHun looked at him and said in a calm tone, “I’ve changed a few things. One of my friends said I should do this. You now have a time limit. Until tomorrow at midnight. That’s all the time you have to find me. This is a visit from me, so don’t count on it as a chance to win. I’ll be waiting. The hints still stay as they are. See you later deer.” Then he turned and walked and disappeared, with only a ripple of sand showing were he stood. LuHan huffed and started walking. He walked for a few minutes before he tripped on something sticking out of the floor. He stood up abruptly and kicked at the lump sticking out. I flew across the sand until it slid to a stop. The item caught a glint of light on it and LuHan saw the shape. It was a lamp. One of the hints!! He walked over to it and picked up the lamp. He shook it, kicked it, wacked it, hit it with a rock and nothing happened. Then he remembered what happens when you rub a genie lamp. He rubbed the lamp and mist came out, forming a cloud in the air and it gave a hint. It showed a compass as it swirled uncontrollably, stopping and pointing toward North. Then it showed a bunch of dotted lines and a mini image of a statue shaped as a warrior with the same armor as a Chinese warrior and wondered why it was there in the middle of no where. The mist swirled into a ball and launched at his face. it hit his face with bruising force and he fell onto his . He yelped as something hit his stomach and stayed there. He looked down and saw an hourglass with a not saying: I forgot to give you this……it’ll tell you when you’ve run out of time. …………… I shouldn’t be doing this but a package of food will arrive shortly. Don’t take this the wrong way.  LuHan was about to roll it up when he spotted a few small characters on the corner of the page. The letters were shoved together, and it seemed that SeHun wanted to write it but at the same time not want him to read it but LuHan can see the original message form due to his powers. It read: Deer…..……be careful. I know you won’t be able to read this so I decided to write this down. Be careful, and I know this is selfish, but I don’t want you to leave. I’m going to try my best to keep you here. You’re the only one who was able to make me smile and feel alive and act like my age. I hope you lose so you can stay………I’ll miss you if you win….but I’ll understand.  This message is my prayer. LuHan looked at the paper and thought of the message he wasn’t supposed to see. His face turned red and his insides turned all fuzzy and warm. SeHun wasn’t some cruel, cold person. He was just any regular teen covered with cold and frosted over. Something that happened in the past must have turned him like this. LuHan felt like he should just stay….but he also felt like he should win and leave this place. He thought of the face when SeHun laughed, looking young and happy, but not completely thawed out of his cold personality. He decided he had to help him thaw out of the cold and make him warm and whole again. He looked up at the sky and thought of his friends. He decided that he made the right choice and hope he didn’t regret it. He hoped that if his friends got out of here they’d understand. LuHan has never felt such a strong need to help someone before. He took out his two guns and fired into the sky. He felt wind rise around him. It was SeHun’s way of asking what he needed. LuHan said loud and clear. “There’s no need for this game. Bring me to where you are.” LuHan looked up at the sky and let a tear fall out. He was breaking the rules of the Alliance. He hoped his parents will understand and that he hasn’t failed them, but he has hope that he could still continue to be what he is and do what he does: a hunter. Just not to hunt the one he wants to help and his friends. He closed his eyes and turned toward the swirl of wind waiting for him. He closed his eyes and walked inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

XiuMin ran into the room and slammed the door shut behind him, locking and leaning on the door. He felt the child ogre bang on the door. He swiftly turned around and froze the door, sealing it. He turned around and surveyed the room. It was a spacious room, with 2 things. A big statue and a podium with a huge plaque on it. Throughout the whole maze, he learned not to trust things here. Especially inanimate objects like statues. Getting the 5th jewel didn’t come without a cost. He was chased by an army of terracotta warriors for 2 hours. He inched his way slowly toward the plaque and read it. It said: Here stands the  hydra, a nasty beast. It has multiple heads and eats one thing: Baozi looking people. Then new words popped forward out of the stone itself and said: Good Luck. His eyes widened and he turned and ran. He banged on the door but it wouldn’t open, it had turned into a door with dozens of padlocks. He heard a crack and he slowly turned around, just in time to see the hydra step off the platform and turn all its heads toward him. He heard Chen’s voice throughout the whole room. “Hey there cutiepie!! Let’s see. I’m here to say something. This is the dead end for you!! If you can beat dear Zalis here you can continue. You can tell me if you give up, ok? Have fun.  Just call out my name if you give up.” Then his voice faded and the hydra charged. XiuMin’s knowledge on hydras was pretty simple. You cut of on head, 2 grow back. But he has no idea of how to defeat it. He fell asleep during that part of the lesson. He ran to the edge of the room and jumped onto a pillar and started climbing, finding footholds on the way. The hydra was coming closer and he had no idea what to do. He turned his head just as the hydra came around the corner. XiuMin drew a symbol in the air, leaving a frost glow where his finger traced. It flashed and XiuMin hesitated to say what he needed to say. In truth, he’s never tried this before. He only came upon this in the library when he was researching how to heal hellhound bites and scratches from Lyolfs ( Fire wolfs. They are kinda part demon and are a higher level of wraths. Wraths are these shadowy creatures that cant be killed unless you are the Scion and you wield the sword. Anyone know what book that’s from??? It’s a good book also J ) he closed his eyes and said loudly, “ I call to the aid of the spirits of snow!!! I summon on behalf of my own risk. I call forth thee!!!” He saw the light of the symbol through his closed eyes and felt the blast. It knocked him backward, causing him to lose his grip in the column and he plummeted toward the floor hundreds of feet down. he thought of all the times he was with his friends, growing older beside them. He wished that it didn’t need to end like this. If he didn’t die from the fall he would surely die from the wound on his back. He must have gotten it from the blast. Probably shards from broken columns. He could feel the blood slipping down his back. He heard a shout of a language unknown, but has a beautiful edge to it. He saw in the corner of his eyes the hydra shrinking into a crystal. The last thing he felt was him falling into someone’s arms before he out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay stumbled into a clearing. He was exhausted. He had found 5 stones and he had to go through hell to get to it. He was scratched, bruised and bleeding. He didn’t have the energy to heal himself. He secured a place in the trees before falling asleep. He dreamt of a beautiful beach with sparkling sand and crystal blue waters. He wandered around, feeling less burdened than ever. He was always burdened by the fact that he had lives on his hands when he healed. He paused when he heard splashing and laughing. He looked into the ocean and saw SuHo splashing water at a bunch of dolphins who in turn shoot water at him. SuHo looked peaceful and happy. SuHo noticed him and swam toward him. He stood in front of him in nothing but swimming trunks. Lay looked away, blushing and trying to keep naughty thoughts out of his mind. SuHo put his hand on his face. “Lay. What are you doing here??? How’d you find my dream??” Lay looked him in the eyes and saw a flash of blue. “I thought this was my dream??? It’s yours???” SuHo smiled. “It’s mine and I thought of you, so I guess that’s why you’re here. You know, why don’t you just quit the game and come with me??? It seems one of your other friends has decided to stay already but I’m not pointing fingers and giving names. But why don’t you stay?? I’ll tell you straight out. I love you. I have ever since I saw you playing with the animals near the woods behind your old house at the village. My friends are in love with your other friends but don’t tell them I said that. But the main question is, will you stay??” Lay saw the raw hope in his eyes, his emotions showing and unprotected. He debated on weither to stay or not. It just felt right being here. He’s never felt so calm. He feels like this is where he belongs. He looks at SuHo. He’s never met someone who made him feel so light and fuzzy. He walks closer to SuHo and looks him in the eye. He leaned closer and kissed him, feeling light and happy. He put his arms around SuHo’s neck to deepen the kiss. SuHo had surprise on his face, then he put his arms low on Lay’s hips. They parted and SuHo looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “I take that as a yes??” Lay smiled, but then I turned into a smirk. He shoved SuHo in the chest and sent him stumbling backwards into the ocean. He backed up and started laughing. He’s never laughed so easily before. SuHo surfaced and looked at him. “HEY!! That was unfair!!” Lay stuck his tongue out and walked backwards. SuHo flung his arm out and a tentacle of water wrapped around his ankle and yanked him into the ocean, he giggled and shrieked as he was yanked into the water. He surfaced and tackled SuHo, landing on top of him. They looked at each other and smiled. This might work out after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk walked through the streets with ease. He was on his way back to his dorm to go to bed when he felt a presence. He whipped out his hand and his ring glowed as he chanted a few words. Something caught his hand before he could finish. He punched the man in the jaw and he yanked his arm free, dancing backwards. He launched himself into position as he did a brazilian kick and nailed the man in the neck. The man grunted and grabbed him around the waist and yanked him to him. “Are you done?? I got a few things to talk to you about.” Then everything turned fuzy as the man covered his mouth with a cloth and everything out. The street was left empty with a eerie silence and a necklace left on the street along with a badge: the badge of the Alliance. He was gone.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Min_Chan here. Any of you guys watch EXO on weekly idol yet??? did you guys see Tao’s killer kungfu and BaekHyun’s awesome hapkido skills??? He did a Brazilian kick and it was awesome. Watch it if you haven’t watched it yet!!! oooh Leeteuk got kidnapped!! The Alliance’s leader is gone, so who is gonna lead and how do they know that the minor leaders wont disappear??? :) anyway, LuHan and Lay have given up the game and D.O and XiuMin are hurt, BaekHyun doesn’t have enough time and Tao is safe. Any terms that I use in the story that you don’t get I’ll explain if you ask!! ^^ Thank you for subscribing!! and if you havent i'd appreciate it!!!