Suho meets a Hag and the journey continues

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Suho’s soul felt free as he flew through the skies, being one with the water in the cloud. He closed his eyes and used water as a beacon to fond Lay. He was looking for an area with a special or an unusual sense to it.

He sensed dozens of places that felt unusual, supernatural or not. He landed on the ground with a soft thump and stood up straight, looking around. He had to steel himself, not faze to anything that may try to eat, kill, maime or dissect him.

 His gaze landed on a pond, the clear water it used to be was now muddy and murky. He walked over to the pond and stuck his hand in, sensing for anything unusual. He froze and slowly turned around to see an old lady by the edge of the water, appearing to be crippled and trying to drag herself out.

“Young man, please help me. Can you spare the rime to help this poor old lady? I tripped while I was out for a walk.” Suho smiled and walked forward, holding out his hand. The lady reached to take his hand, only to have a silver dagger at .

 Suho glared, his face contorted in disgust. “Ugh. I can’t believe you thought that I’m so gullible. Your glamour can’t hide what you are, Hag.” He hissed out his words, voice full of loathing. “Look what you have done to this precious area of water. You contaminate such pure resources.”

The hag dropped her glamour, her face wrinkled into a snarl. Her voice came out in a rasp, her teeth sharp and crooked. “How could you tell? You are not like the naïve children that come to help this poor old lady. They were just snacks. You were going to be a keeper.”

Suho glared and pressed the blade into , earning a shriek from the hag. “Vile thing!!” She hissed. Suho stared at her with cold eyes and said, “I do say you get out of here before I gut you alive.” The hag let out a final hiss before disappearing into the water, leaving slight ripples in the water.

(A/N: Fae Definition time!! A Hag is a water faery with green skin and hair thought to live in ponds and to pull in humans and drown and eat them.)

Suho sighed and the blade slid back into the confines of his sleeves and he connected with the clouds again, searching every spot, hoping to find his unicorn. What he didn’t know was the certain thing he was supposed to look for. Something unexpected: A simple flower.

_______________________________________________

 

Amber sighed and sat in the tree before dangling upside down. She swung back and forth, trying to take the boredom out. She sighed in resign and grabbed a leaf, kissing it and placing it on the tree, the leaf expanding into a golden door. She whistled a tune and walked in, a feather drifting to the floor unconciously behind her.

She came out in a living room, and well, on top of poor Tao and Xiumin. They groaned as Amber rolled off them, smiling and hugging them. “Sorry guys!! Forgot the specifics on Angel’s Gift travelling. My bad!” She turned toward the others and smiled, fist bumping them. “Hey guys! Long time no see!!! How have you guys been doing?”

They all laughed and smiled, happy to see their long time friend. She sat down and gestured to them, curious. “What are you all doing now?” They smiled and gestured toward 5 glowing mirrors on the wall, taking up the whole space. Jaehyo came back with popcorn and sat beside her. “We’re about to watch them in their tests.”

 

___________________________________________

Ok sorry for the super short update. Start of school and that means getting set up and homework starts piling in. Im so sorry guys!! I'll try and make it up to you guys during my 3 day weekend!! Again, Mianhae!! Hope you enjoy this chappie though!!