the next one to go

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

D.O turned around and ran away from the clearing, tears welling up in his eyes. He just couldnt take it anymore. He burst through the bushes and kept running, ignoring Kai calling after him. He closed his eyes and melted into the earth just as Kai broke through the bushes. D.O turned and whispered. "I'm sorry Kai. i need time to think." He sank down 3 miles before creating a big gap of space and sitting down, tears rolling down his face.

His mind was filled with fear, sorrow, and a bunch of thoughts, jumbled together. What's going on? Why is this happening to us? why did they take them? He closed his eyes, remembering Baekhyun's bright smile and Xiumin's advice and warm hugs. He continued to cry out his feelings until he heard a rumbling sound. His head snapped up and he placed his hand gently on the wall of the cave like room he made.

The rumbling was coming from.......Everywhere. It was all around him, surrounding him. He stood up, raising his hands to bring himself back to the surface when cracks appeared on the walls. His eyes widened as he did a 360 view of the room before the walls collapsed inwards and water came rushing in. he screamed and in a few moments the water enveloped him completely. He closed his eyes and tried to stay calm. He ran out of air and out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth swallowed by sorrow

his aid at borrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Earth and Strength

Kai sighed, legs crossed and cheek proped on his arm. he had sat down where D.O had melted into the earth and waited for him to come back up, even if he didnt come back up the same way he had to make sure. He was glaring at a squirrel  when he felt the rumbling and cracks appeared on the floor. he thought D.O was coming back , but he thought wrong. The floor exploded outwards, a geyser of water shooting upwards. Now heres the thing. It brought Him along with it. "Whoa!" he teleported onto the floor, looking for signs of D.O anywhere. The water cleared and the clearing eerily silent.

"DDDDDDDD.OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Sweet cheeks, where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" He turned around, looking. Then did he realize the squirrel was by his feet. he glared at it and growled, baring his teeth. The squirrel didnt even blink. kai stared at it, mouth hanging open. the squirrel glowed before disappearing into pixels, a piece of paper drifting to the floor.

Kai stared at it, his eyes glazing over. no......nono....NONONONONONO! He dropped to his knees and grabbed the paper and held it to his chests. He was gone. The paper was a picture of D.O, the time he took him to his secret meadow. He threw his head back and howled, a howl of sorrow. he heard 5 other howls in response and he closed his eyes, tears dripping down his face.

________________________________

HEY~ Min_Chan here~~~ Miss me? jkjk. anyway, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!! If you havent i'd appreciate it if you did! ^^ Hope you guys like this chapter! trying to esca;ate the plot.