Letting the Gold go.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Kai was flying through the sky with his newly acquired wings, descending down into Avalon to search for the artifact or any clues when something slammed into him, causing him to careen into a window in a church spire. He sreamed as he fell and hit the top of a HUGE statue and slid off of it's head, falling hundreds of feet to the floor.

He graoned as he rolled to his feet and stood in a ready stance, wary of the cause of his fall. He spared a glance at the statue and he felt an unknown recognition go through him. it was the statue of Gabriel: The angel of death. He smirked. he never knew how easy this was, until the air rippled with power and he was knocked back, crashing into an altar.

He looked out the window to see torn wings of someone who fell out of heaven from the punishment of their sins. They were the Unwanteds, Cast out of heaven and forgotten that they ever existed. (A/N: I made this part up. nothing real from the angel folklore except the fallen concept, but not quite the same. :3 ) Kai glared. Jun had told him about them. The sins they had done to get themselves thrown out of heaven, to never return and be forgotten.

Kai took out his machete, the blade gleaming in the light. He dusted his pants and got to his feet. A smirk formed itself on his plush lips as he stepped forward and arched his blade in the air. "Bring it on." And he charged as the Unwanted dove for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber sat on the tree, swinging her slender legs. The wind tossed her hair and her feathers, though the beautiful forms were invisible to the mortal eyes. She hummed and stared at the setting sun, a feeling coming to the surface that something big was going to happen.

The fireflies flew around, lighting the soon to be night. Her father had told her that peopl said the fireflies can sense supernatural or paranormal beings when they are around. She was about to take flight when a gold feather landed beside her. She gasped, knowing exactly what it was. It was a symbol of prophecy. That the holder had a big part in what was going to happen.

She bent down and picked it up gently and cradled it in her hands as she spoke in the angel language, her voice like a chime in the wind. Her eyes flashed gold as the events flashed through her eyes and she gasped and winced a few times before nodding when it was over.

She knew what she had to do. She turned her head back to gaze adoringly at her wings, loving the way they were so pure looking. Loving the way it felt when she flew through the golden skies with the wind whipping her cloths and through her hair. She held the feather to her wings and it melted into her wins, making them shimmer with pure light.

She turned toward the sunset, launching gracefully into the air, a tear escaping her eyes and hitting the lush grass, a golden rose growing there. She was going to have to let it all go.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Min_Chan is back!! OK so if you are confused hold your questions. i'll update again tomo asap...wait. actually maybe during the day cause gotta go out tomo. Sorry if you guiys are confused bout how they got their wings!! just gonna be patient with me!! Thanks