the rest of them have been taken and the reason

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Tao sat down on his bed and stared at the wall, his mind going wild. how was all this happening?! If it wasnt The Black masks then who was kidnapping his hyungs?! He ruffeld his hair angrily, face enraged. He stared at the wall for a few more hours before flopping backwards into bed. he turned his head toward the side, staring at the big collection of stuffed pandas he had.

The biggest was from Xiumin. it had a chef hat on and held a steam bun. He gave it to him because he accidently trampled on his Gucci.  Luhan's was the one sleeping on a stuffed cloud, Lay's was the one wearing a unicorn cap and Baekhyun's was holding a flashlight. He walked over to the pile and fell on top of it, hugging it and crying silently.

He woke up a few hours later and ignored the constant knocks on the door. he stared up at the roof, non blinking. He just stared, and stared, and stared until he got tired and frustrated of staring. he grabbed his pillows and flung them into the air, the ceiling fan shredding them.

He closed his eyes and tried to calm down when he felt something un- usual. He opened his eyes to see the feathers swirl around him, swirling faster and faster by the second. he shot up and lunged off the bed, or tried to lunge off the bed, only to hit some invisible wind barrier. He screamed and yelled, calling for the others.

not 2 minutes pass and Kris and the others come crashing through the door, eyes widening at what was happening before them. Luhan screamed and lunged forward, only to get knocked back and into Sehun. Kris ran fprward, trying to force himself into the borders of the feathers.

Tao screamed over and over, trying to get out. The feathers strated spinnins so fast, all he could see was a blur. He looked down at his hands and cried out. His hands were crumbling, like sand, revealing snow white bone under. His whole body started falling apart and he screamed one last high pitched scream before everything went black.

When the feathers finally calmed down, Kris charged over to the bed, only to find nothing there. He looked around, trying to find any note or evidence of where he might be. all he found was Tao's stuffed panda wearing a Gucci watch that was cracked and broken, and a tear dripping down it's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eternal time's worst fear

is when their end is near

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Control

______________________________________________

HEY~ Hows it going? ok, i know the latest chapters have been short but my dad has been kicking me off the computer, so i apologize. my laptop went down and we've been fighting over the computer. now for people who might be confused bout the poem thingy, People with eternal time or not usually have one thing they're scared of, which is aging and dieng. that was what Tao thought he saw happening. Comment and subscribe~ i'd love it if you did!! Thank you for reading my story!! i'll update as fast as i can. Love ya all~ <3