First happy, then gloomy. Then an author's note i'd like you to read if you dont mind.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

 

Luhan stared at the screen, wondering where in the hell Sehun was. He was there a second and then he was gone. The other came back except Suho already and he was starting to get worried. Weither he arrived late or he was in danger, Luhan was worried.

 

So worried that if the whole earth was taken over by aliens and a bird nested in his hair he wouldn’t know. Then he saw the magic camera lens focus on a figure walking toward a fountain. Luhan gasped when he saw the figure was covered in blood, and the figure was Sehun.

 

Sehun had walked into the cameras lense, or the camera had finally caught up to his speed. He was as fast as the wind. His beautiful spear glinting in the light. Luhan would’ve thought that it was the fallen’s blood, but the fallen don’t bleed red and when they are killed, they explode into dust.

 

He watched as Sehun disappeared, leaving just a faint after image of where he last stood. Luhan watched as Sehun cut down 2 fallen near the fountain and launched backwards into the air. He snatched the artifact that was at the top of the fountain statue. He blasted himself in the air and spun, cutting down another fallen.

 

He landed on the floor and burst forward with speed. He flipped onto his hands and spun his legs like a fan, knocking down all the fallen within a 5 foot radius. He gripped his spear in the middle of the handle and spun it over his head and then around him so quickly, that his arms were a blur.

 

After he stopped and did what looked like turning into air it’s self, Luhan stared at the now gray fountain water and the fine gray dust covering the ground. The window sills burst open as a gust of wind came in, ruffling Luhan’s hair gently. He looked up as the wind whirled gently together and a hand appeared. Then an arm, and then a face, a head and a body.

 

Sehun stood there smiling gently, tossing the artifact in the air and flicking his wrist. They heard a yelp as the artifact flew through the air and hit J-hyo in the back of the head. Luhan checked Sehun’s face, his chest (hey, he doesn’t mind ;) ) and his legs, looking for wounds.

 

Sehun lifted his face to his and tapped their noses together. “It’s not my blood, fyi. I crashed into a bucket of paint. Don’t laugh- aw man.” Luhan had started laughing even before he finished his sentence.

 

Sehun smiled at how cute Luhan was when he laughed. Now, if Suho and Lay were here, everything would be perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Suho carried Lay to the closest waterfall and they walked through it together. They laughed when they saw everyone’s faces when they appeared out of the sink faucet and into the kitchen. Xiumin and Baekhyun screamed in joy when they saw them. They all ran and tackled Lay and Suho, hugging them in one big hug of 18 people, including LC9. Lay’s bestfriends cried tears of relief. Lay reached out a hand toward the cabinet, trying to grab something before he drowned in all the hugs.

 

Suho smiled when an idea came to mind. “OMG A SPIDER!!!” All the members and friends jumped away immediately. Suho laughed as he picked Lay up and kissed him. They all fake gagged. Kai yelled out “Get a room!!” Lay smirked. “Gladly!!!” The others laughed at the latter. They all sat down and talked about what happened. What they didn’t know was that something bad was happening sooner than they though.

 

 

“Sir, they have retrieved the unicorn back. What do we do?” The man sitting on the throne in the dark smirked. “I have someone in hand.” He snapped his fingers and they dragged someone into the light. The male struggled, his head having a deep gash and a bunch of bruises on his face, but not enough to kill him.

 

The man smirked from up top his throne. “Well, little brother? What do you think came accomplished from running away?” The male glared, his eyes glowing the brightest blue ever. “I had to get away from you, you demon!! I will never heal your of a “master”!!! Kill me if you have too.”

 

 The man only laughed. “I knew you would say that. So I brought a negotiation gift, no?” He snapped and the male rolled his eyes. “Gonna snap your fingers off!!!!” The man only chuckled and shook his head. “Hyunsik, my little brother, you don’t know what you are getting into. Wouldn’t want to lose your little Sungjae would you?”

 

He yanked a person by the head forward. Sungjae’s angelic features were covered in blood, his face having multiple cuts on it. Sungjae, with much effort, opened his eyes. “Hyunnie, don’t do…..it. you….cant. no matter……what.” Hyunsik, not like those idiots in dramas, knew Sungjae would kick his if he did it. “NO.” he said bravely. The man’s aura darkened. “DO IT NOW OR ELSE.” “Or else what?? You’ll shoot rainbows and glitter at me?” He didn’t know what he was getting into.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey ya'll!! I'm back again. hope ya like this chappie. Suho got Lay back *cheers in the background* Ok, i have nothing against Sungjae and Hyunsik of BTOB. I actually love them and ship them soooooo much. like in 2nd confession when Sungjae handed Hyunsik the grocery bag!! *squeals*

i got sick. my throat hurts, and if i loose my voice again, i'm not gonna be able to sing that well on tuesday @ my choir performance. *freaks out* and i accidently got my arm scratched on friday the 13, blood and all.

and, i know this is very random, but i have never been very lucky with love. I know this is kinda childish, dont judge, but i had a crush on someone once and i really liked him. This came up in my brain just now, making me feel like crying. i just needed to talk about it with someone. hope you guys dont get bored. anyway, i didnt know if he liked me too, but i didnt really care as long as i was close to him. My 2 bestfriends had my back, telling me he watched me when i left the class for something and when i walked back and stuff. he sat in front of me. some of my other friends were being B*tches and told him i had a crush on him.

I was so embarassed. jUst made my reaction to seeing and talking to him worse.Then after the school year, i found out that he was moving. I was so crushed,  my heart deflating. i felt so miserable, not wanting to do anything. my 2 best friends supported me and said positive things, trying to cheer me up. Like "You'll see him again one day" and "Your love for him still lives." And the 2 B*tches who USED to be my friends (now, they arent. one was okay and apologized while the other kept being a bish.) said that it was so stupid that i cried over him leaving.

They didnt know how much it meant to me. and it was the first time my heart felt torn after love. Then after the summer, after 2 months into school, one of my classmates come up to me and said, "I didnt know how to tell you earlier, but he said he liked you too. i asked him after (insert major bishes name) told everyone you liked him." i thanked him and cried in the bathroom for what felt like forever.

then 3 months later, he came to visit our school after school. Everyone ran to him, and talked and hugged, but i stayed at a distance. my heart still felt broken and when he looked at my from the middle of everyone and smiled, my heart tugged and felt like it was going to burst.

i know some people would be like "You should've talked to him!!" But he was gonna leave again, and i couldnt take it. i just felt like crying. To the other people who arent good at love, just like me!!!, your not alone and you know what they say. Your first love is the hardest to let go.