Let the games begin

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

The next morning, the 6 of them headed to the armoury and dressed in their gear and armed themselves in anyway possible. They couldn’t mask the fact that they were unconsciously scared and worried about how this’ll go, especially the fact that they haven’t been reports of werewolves for centuries, even before they were born. They hid and armed their weapons as best they can and stuffed as many as they could. Then they headed to the courtyard and stood in the center of the circle. They held hands in a line and closed their eyes. “Hold on guys. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!” He gave a wicked smile and they got up into the ground. It felt like forever that they reached their destination, feeling the rush of air. “I can NEVER get used to that”, LuHan said, leaning over with his arm on the trunk of the tree to keep him upright. D.O laughed. “I like the rush of it. You’ll get used to it eventually!” but they all knew he wasn’t. “Alright” D.O whispered. “Formations.” They glanced at each other and nodded, putting on soft pads of some unknown fabric under their shoes and clicking them into place. From then on they would not be able to talk, only by mind to LuHan and the others. They slowly advanced, knowing that they won’t have the element of surprise due to the werewolves’ enhanced senses, but caution always comes first. The mansion came into view and they halted. They each sensed that something was off. Suddenly, LuHan’s voice screamed in their minds. “RUN!! I sense a magic distur-“then the air had the sharp smell of black liquorice and the magic snapped out of the silence. They each gave a yelp of surprise as each of them disappeared, one by one. Soon, only XiuMin and Tao were left. They stared at each other before disappearing.

-_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay woke up with a groan. “Where the am I????” He had a massive headache and he was surrounded by tropical trees, and water. Lots and Lots of water. He heard a rustle and he whipped out his bow and shot an arrow. He heard a sqwauck as the arrow hit the colourful bird and it hit the floor, lifeless. “Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you were an enemy!!” He gently picked up the bird and yanked the arrow out. He healed it and set it on the floor, releasing it only after he took off the message tied to its leg. He shooed the bird away and unrolled the paper.

 “Welcome Lay the Healer and Night Hunter. It seems you guys finally decided to drop by. Now, my pack and I would like to suggest a game to you. To explain, you are in the mansion still, but inside the mansion is a world created by us truly. Now, the game is you have been located on a desolate island. You must collect the colourful stones that are around the island. There are 6 in total, all in the color of your ring. But I will be roaming the island also. If I catch you, you lose. Do you understand??? Good. The game starts now. Good luck, Unicorn.

Yours truly,

S.H. > (   > 0)3

 

Lay crumpled the note. How the hell does this person know my nickname from when I was little??? Perhaps…. They’ve been stalking us since our parents died??? That was when I got my nickname. He shook his hair out of his eyes and stood up. The others must have the same rules and game. He looked around. He followed his instinct to head north, deeper into the jungle. This is gonna be a long day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XiuMin woke up with a gasp. Where in the hell?????? He looked around. The place he was in looked a lot like…….a labyrinth??? He stood up and examined the whole room. The sky was filled with dark storm clouds, looking overstuffed with lightning. He was in a room with symbols of lightning everywhere. On the walls, rug, and everything in the room was lightning themed. This person must be childish. He walked over and prodded a stuffed lightning cloud with his sword. Nothing happened. He prodded it again. Still no reaction. He leaned his head over it, face right over it. Cartoonish eyes appeared on the top and stared right up at him. It looked at him, then smiled. It stuck its tongue out and it exploded, covering him in fluff and what smelled like……marshmallows???? He heard laughter right behind him that sounded beautiful, like a harp and flute playing in harmony. He turned around, pissed and shocked. Before him was a handsome man ( he had to admit) with charcoal colored hair and eyes flashing gray like a storm, and the occasional lightning. XiuMin stared, mesmerized. He’d never seen  a man so unnaturally beautiful in his life. He’s never been interested in anyone he’s seen. The man had a knowing smirk on his face, staring at the cute chubby cheeked man in front of him. One word went into his mind : cute. “Like what you see?” The man asked with a casual wave of his hand. He smirked. XiuMin snapped out of his trance and glared at the man. “ What do you want?? Where am I??? What have you done with the others???” The man looked at him with an amused expression. “ They’re playing their games of course. Well, you’ll be playing so soon. Now, let’s cut to the chase. Ever heard of a game called Slender man??? Well, this game is similar. You have to collect the gems. Don’t let me find you, or its game over. What happens after….???? You’ll find out. The game begins, princess. Good luck.” And with a smirk, he disappeared in a flash of lightning, leaving scorch marks where he’s just been. XiuMin looked up into the clouds and yelled. “ One more thing!!!! YOU’RE AN !!!” Then he stormed into the maze, swearing. He swore he could hear laughter from above.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.O landed with the grace of a leaf hitting the floor. He stood up straight and stared at the mirror across the room. He said loudly, “Who are you and what do you want???” a man with tanned skin, full lips and hooded eyes came out of the mirror like it was liquid. “Impressive, princess. What else can you do???” the man was gone and appeared right beside him. He put D.O in arm lock and whispered in his ear. “let’s play a game. If you can hit me, you win. But if you don’t hit me by the time the clock chimes nine, you lose. You have 2 hours starting now. What happens after is up to me.” He leaned in closer and nibbled on his earlobe, earning a bright red to cover the latter’s face. He smirked. “Starting now princess. Good luck” then he disappeared and was across the room. “Don’t call me princess!!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun woke up, pissed. He checked his self in the mirror. “where’s my eyeliner??” He was about to dig into his pocket when he was lifted into the air, arms wrapped around his chest. “Where did this little puppy come from??” He heard a deep voice say into his ear. The voice was incredibly low, and he had to admit, y. He turned his head around and came face to face with a man with a puppy face and spiked brown hair. He was cute and handsome. Without warning, the man leaned in and kissed him. On the lips. He pulled back, just to see the “puppy” turn a tomato red. He smiled and set him down. Baekhyun lashed out his hand and threw a dagger. The man dodged and laughed. “a feisty one huh?? This’ll be entertaining.” He disappeared and the room lit up. The room was as big as school. The whole room was filled with lamps, fireplaces and lights of all sizes. The deep voice came from all around the room, booming. “Here’s the thing. Let’s play a game. This room is filled with lamps, fireplaces, and lights. You have to find out which on I am in. you can’t put out the fire. If you find me, you win. If you don’t by the time that candle in the corner of the room melts completely, you lose and I win. Let’s begin. Good luck puppy!!” the man chirped. Baekhyun stomped his feet. He was pissed. He cursed and looked around the room. He never noticed he candle in the room when he entered, but it stood tall, almost touching the roof. A fire floated to it and lit it up. Time to play.