Dont Bulldoze your geges! they'll be pissed.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Kris was struggling not to get dirty when Kyuhyun was shooting mud bombs at him from the floor. MUDBOMBS. Do you know how hard it is to not get dirty when some evil twit is shooting MUDBOMBS at you?? He was dodging in the air when he felt a whoosh of air and he stumbled in the air (A/N:IDK if you can stumble in the air but bare with me!!)  and plummeted toward the floor. He hit the floor with a splat as he hit a especially huge puddle of mud. He held up his hand and grimaced at how much mud he was covered in. He shifted and shook his fur, getting most of the mud off. He turned toward Kyuhyun and growled, catching his attention. Kyuhyun clamped his mouth shut and stared. Kris started stalking forward and growling. Kyuhyun yelped as Kris took him to the ground and they rolled around, Kyuhyun screaming his lungs out as Kris howled, straight into his face and snapped his jaws an inch away from his face once before jumping off and looking up into the sky.

He watched as Tao smiled and swung his stick in his hands, taunting him with the height he gained in the air. Kris smirked, remembering something. He closed his eyes and though about Inferno, about how big he was and how his wings beat with so much force it could uproot even the oldest of trees. He wondered where his buddy was right now. He opened his eyes, and Tao gasped. Kris’s eyes had changed. His eyes had slitted pupils and were a sharp, bright red. He started to glow and a ring of fire burst from him, exploding outwards. Everyone threw up defenses, surprised except for the wolves. They smiled, fist bumping each other. Chanyeol and Kai whooped and yelled out, “AYOOOOO KRIS!!! We knew you had it in you!! Just needed someone to trigger it!! You show him buddy!!” They turned toward their opponents. They had their own problems.

The fire cleared and in Kris’s place was a fairly large black dragon that flashed silver in the light with bright red eyes. It seemed to smile before it bent it’s legs and flew up into the air, so fast Tao didn’t see it until it got to him. He heard Kris talk into his mind. “Hey there. Looks like you woke up! Lets see what we’ve both got inside ourselves.” He swung around and hit Tao in the chest with his tail. Tao went soaring through the air, hitting the wall with bone breaking force. He shoved himself out of the crater in the wall and brushed himself off, his face set in a mask of calm. He turned toward Kris and playfully sneered. “No mercy, huh? Going down alpaca. Now I have a reason to prove that Pandas are better than Alpacas.” He jumped into the air, his wings shooting out off his back and out the slots that were manufactured into his shirt, especially made for angels. He swung and kicked his foot out, catching Kris in the jaw. Kris grabbed his foot and swung him around. Tao cursed and wrapped his leg around his neck and wrapped the other one and freezing time. He folded his wings and tied them together. Time unfroze and Kris gasped as he noticed what Tao had done. He shifted back and forth once and the ropes dropped to the floor uselessly.

Kris stopped in the air to take a breather. He wasn’t trained to be able to quickly shift before. he was exhausted, but he had to gain his bearings again before he continued. He will NOT lose to that Alpaca judging, but cute, Panda. He turned to see Tao landing on the floor and swinging his stick rapidly. Tao threw it, still spinning at him. He flew out of the way, only to have it smack him in the head. “WTF?” He thought. He avoided the stick again and thought of an idea. A risky, stupid idea but it was worth a try. He didn’t like doing stupid things, but Tao was starting to rub off on him.

He flew toward Tao and shifted back into a human when he was seconds from colliding with him. Tao’s eyes widened with shock and he put up his arms to take the impact. Kris smacked so hard into him, they skidded all the way across the floor and knocking down Suho and Eunhyuk who were sparring with weapons and Kai and D.O who were wrestling. Tao screeched when he slid toward Suho and Eunhyuk, crashing into their legs and taking them out, Suho accidently nicking himself in the face, a millimeter from his eye. Suho landed hard on the ground as Tao and Kris slid toward D.O and Kai, who were wrestling with each other, trying to overcome the other with no avail. Kai and D.O turned toward them as they slid across the ice laden floor Xiumin had left behind. They smacked right into them, taking them with them until they hit the wall, smushing Kai and D.O between the wall and themselves. The room was silent for a few moments before everyone burst out laughing except D.O, Kai, and Suho. They all stood up, cursing and aching all over. Tao rolled Kris off of him and they stared at each other, not believing what just happened and they burst into laughter along with the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai was having a mixed conversation about raps and how to wield a single handed sword with Henry and Amber when a small, fist sized rock hit him right in the side of his face. He cursed and looked, just in time to duck. He looked up to see that the wall above his head was cratered, cracks spidering outward and debri raining down on his head. He gulped and saw D.O standing a few meters away, a serene face on and a small smile on his face. Kai smirked and stood up. He cracked his fingers and cupped his hands and yelled, “HEY SWEET CHEEKS! Try and beat me if you can! I am not losing.” D.O smiled sweetly, not matching the words that came out of his mouth. “Do you know why me and my best friends are the best fighters in the whole society? It’s definitely not because we are cute, y, handsome, or have good butts.” He raised his eyebrows at the last one. “Well, even though we are cute, y, handsome and have awesome asses. We can totally kick your asses. We have been training for this everyday.” Kai stared at him, never actually believing what D.O just said, but thinking it was y. He disappeared and appeared behind D.O and holding him in a head lock. “This battle has started¬!” he sing-songed.

D.O grabbed his arm and flipped him, only to have Kai teleport before he hit the ground. D.O cursed and stomped on the floor, turning the floor to sand as Kai appeared out of the air and slipping on the sand and landing. D.O grabbed his ankle and dragged him, holding his hand in a lock. He had noticed finally that Kai needed a guide single to teleport, and his was snapping his fingers. He slammed him into the floor and shyly kissed his forehead and smiled cheekily. “I win!” Then he help Kai up, only to playfully get wrestled by Kai. They then heard a shriek and turned, only to have Taoris slide and slam into them at like 90 miles per hour. D.O screamed a high pitched scream when he got slammed and dragged along with them. When they hit the wall D.O grabbed Tao and shook him. “WHY WERE YOU SLIDING LIKE 90 MILES PER HOUR?!” Kai pried him from him and smacked Kris lightly on the back, only to earn a groan of pain. “Kyunggie calm down! It’s my surprisingly stupid bro’s fault. He NEVER does something as stupid as that. He’s changing big time.” D.O face palmed as Kai jumped onto Kris’s back, collapsing Kris like a paper and a rock. Kris was completely knocked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol was the only one who took interest in weapons before this day in his group. He picked up 2 baton like weapons with handles sticking out on the side (I forgot what they were called. ^^’l” ) and tried them out. He twirled them and took a few swings with them. He held them out and focused on his fire. It shot 2 balls of fire out the ends, earning a smile from Chanyeol. He calmly walked forward and swung his arms back, blocking an attack from a whip. He swung his arms down and blocked another one, not turning back. He hummed a tune and continued walking, hearing a certain someone cursing cutely behind him. He heard a sharp whistle and ducked backwards into a bridge, dodging the point of the whip. He flipped backwards, stepping on the whip’s chain and nailing it to the floor.

He wrapped his hands around it and yanked. He heard a yelp and Baekhyun crashed into his chest. Chanyeol spun around and wrapped Baekhyun in his own whip and tied it off with a little chain bow. He laughed as Baekhyun scowled and whined. “How are you so good at this?!” Chanyeol gave a heart warming laugh and sat down and criss-crossed his legs. He looked up at Baekhyun, who was tied to a column, and smiled. “I was the one in my group who studied weaponry when I was younger. They said I didn’t need it, but I trained anyway because I knew it would come in handy. Looks like I was right. I caught a puppy.” Baekhyun huffed and looked around. “The others don’t look as skilled as you. Kai’s holding extension baton wrong. Ouch. I think he thought it was a cannon of sorts. He just got nailed in the balls. Ouch.” Baekhyun turned toward him. “Show me some moves. I’d like to see what you know.” Chanyeol smiled and stood up, dusting himself off.

He motioned for Leeteuk and Sungmin to step forward and demonstrate some moves. Leeteuk was to block and Sungmin to attack. Chanyeol does both by himself. Sungmin flung out his fist, iron knuckle braces shining. Chanyeol kicked upward and the force jarred his fist of course. Leeteuk slid and blocked Chanyeol’s . They went on for half an hour before getting interrupted by a screech, only to see Taoris sliding toward Kaisoo, already bulldozing Suho down. They all burst into laughter after the silence was to much to handle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho and Eunhyuk watched as Taoris slid toward them at scary speeds. Suho was sparring with Eunhyuk, earning a million little nicks and cuts. Suho lunged to avoid them, just as they smacked into his legs, taking them out from under him. They hit him so hard, Suho was thrown into the air, landing on the floor with an “oomph!”. Suho rolled and jumped up, laughing and flipping them off as his back started to ache. "DONT BULLDOZE YOUR GEGES!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYO EXOTICS! Min_Chan Here! hope you like this chapter. :) Thank you gus for subscribing!! and commenting. it means alot to me. any VIXX fans?! have you watched Jekyll mv? its DAEBAK. :) comment and subscribe!!!! thank you!!

P.S. this one is kinda short. crippled one of my fingers temporarily when i was in the shower. banged it so hard against the handle, i heard a crack and the handle is kinda out of place. ouch!

updated again on 8/3/2013

Sorry guys!!! i made amistake!! i edited it, so im really sorry!!!!