Renewal of a Soul

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

 

The sun was out, birds chirping and flapping around, trying to impress the girl they liked. Everything had smoothed down after Lay came back. They set into a routine of training, eating, sleeping, and playing around. They didn’t know until it hit them. It was just so sudden.

 

They had just woken up to eat breakfast when the door burst inwards, blown off its hinges. They all shot up, their weapons out and their familiars out, ready to fight. 4 men stood where the door used to be, their eyes glowing with symbols inside. One of them roared, instead of pupils, there was a symbol of claws, which showed that the wild part of him dominated his personality.

 

His piercing orange eyes shot to Kris and Suho. His eyes dimmed slightly, recognition kicking in. Lay noticed they were bleeding, cuts covering their faces and bodies. “What is the meaning of this, Eunkwang?!” Kris demanded. Eunkwang snarls in reply, but a hand on his shoulder stops him.

 

Changsub steps forward, his eyes the symbol of animal friendship in his eyes. “Someone had taken Hyunsik, our healer and Fae member. Sungjae got kidnapped, and now, the evil is coming. We must arm ourselves.” Exo and LC9 burst into action, running around. The side wall burst open and 5 people stand their, their eyes glowing a menacing crimson.

 

Hyuna smirked, her nails extending into claws. She lets out a cackling laugh, flashing her canines. “Looks like we’ve got some play things.” She launched forward, the others following. The angels came forward to meet their attacks. Everything was so chaotic, they didn’t notice J-hyo slip away and someone follow.

 

Amber walked slowly through the field of golden flowers, waiting patiently for J-hyo. She lightly and gently touched the flowers, causing them to glow with each touch. She never thought to think about what she was supposed to do until now. It was the only reason she was reborn from Chanyeol’s mom’s soul. His mom had the eternity flame born into her, the purest fire calls for the purest soul.

 

She halted her steps when she heard a rustling. She turned and held out both hands, ready to shoot down someone if she had to. She stopped when she saw J-hyo holding the five pieces, dropping them and holding up both hands. She let out a sigh of relief and said, “Let’s go. The ruins aren’t far. And next time, don’t drop the pieces. We need those!!!” They ran toward the ruins: a huge building sized sun dial.

 

They arrived at the beautiful ruins and set to work. They set the 5 pieces on the rim of the dial on top of each symbol of the 5 archangels. Amber snapped off her necklace and put it in the middle. It was the last piece to the key. Supposedly, it was called God’s Heart: a beautiful jewel of all the colors ever created and named. She took out her dagger and held it to her palm, slicing it open, spilling her golden blood on the middle symbol, a crown. The dial had started glowing when suddenly she heard a scream of pain.

 

She swung around in shock to see J-hyo get impaled from behind with a sword. J-hyo collapsed to the floor, his blood a neon blue making a puddle on the floor. Amber cried out and ran up to him, helping him sit up. The blue started to fade from his eyes. “Tell them I did what I did. I’ve lived to long. My time has finally come. Do what you must do. I’m going to my brothers and sisters now. Tell them I’m sorry I couldn’t protect our families.” And his eyes stopped glowing all together, his hands dropping lifelessly to the floor. Amber has never in this life liked death. The angels had deemed her as the most human of them all, but still powerful. Emotion is powerful.

 

Deep inside, she wept for everyone who died without doing any crime. She cried as his body faded into neon blue sparks, his eyes and face looking peaceful. She stood up and let out an anguished sob. She rolled to the side as an arrow embedded itself into the ground beside her feet. She shot to the middle and slammed her hands into the symbol.

 

The pieces glowed and flew together, connecting and glowing with faint outlines. She the staff and turned around flinging her arms around her, golden swords falling out of the sky and piercing the ground. Her eyes shot to the male on the floor. Rasa laid there, a sword through his heart and tears filling his eyes. “Thank you. I could never live through having to be forced to kill my family by my own hand. I was controlled. Farewell, Angel.” And his cracked lips closed, his eyes dimming from neon green to nothing. She shot into the air and looked toward the sky, looking for the red pillar of energy.

 

Her solemn eyes staring at the sky. She had to wait, and wait until death approached close enough so she can grab it by the heart and smother it out forever.

 

Sungjae cried again when the man slammed the knife into his leg, cutting through muscle and tendons hitting bone. Hyunsik thrashed against the chains. “STOP!” The man grinned wickedly. “Why should I, brother? What makes you think I’d do that?” Hyunsik glared at the man. “I am not your brother by blood. The title means nothing to me!”

 

Kwangmin chuckled. “Why, I’m only doing what I think is right. After all, you killed what mattered to me the most!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS?!” Kwangmin’s face darkened with aged rage. “DO YOU?! ANSWER ME!!!!” Hyunsik glared, his eyes switching to the blade in his lovers leg.

 

Kwangmin twisted the blade with every word he said, causing Sungjae to cry out in pain. “YOU. KILLED.MY.BROTHER!!!! HE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME!!! He knew me the best!!! He actually cared for me!!” Blood streamed out of Sungjae’s leg, coloring the floor bright red. “You will feel the pain I had felt and it will not end until you do what I tell you to do.”

  • - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Leeteuk watched as his friends all fought, their faces bloody and their hearts determined. His heart ached at the pain he felt from all around him. He yelped as Hoya launched and stabbed his blade into his ribs, golden blood pooling out. Hoya’s eyes widened when he saw the blood. When gifted the blood, it had extreme healing properties. When stolen without consent from the Angel themselves, it was poison.

 

Hoya twisted the blade and Leeteuk yelped, smacking him across the forehead with the hilt of his sword. He saw a shadow launch itself toward Hoya, teeth flashing. Kangin had launched himself toward Hoya and chomped down on his arm. Hoya cried out and screamed as Kangin flung him around like a chew toy.

 

Leeteuk smirked as he watched the male and compared him to the big, oversized fluff of his lover. He held up his sword and flipped it into the air, tip first. It sliced into the floor and the floor rippled with golden light. He had decided that he should keep his long kept promise from centuries ago, and pay Kwangmin a visit.

 

Kris turned and kicked 2 men in the chest and backed up to Tao’s back. They both turned and smirked and Kris flung Tao at another man when a gold light flashed, causing Kris to falter and Tao to collide to face on the man.

 

Lay tripped, the light blinding him for a moment and poor Suho being dragged down with him. They hit the floor and rolled, their hands to their eyes. Everyone seemed to have been temporarily stunned except for Baekhyun, for light was his domain.

 

He absorbed the warmth and strength of the light, his hair glowing from blonde to almost white and his eyes a bright white. He flew around Leeteuk, his smile and his lighting up the room. The light waves halted, and flew quickly toward the center and as it did, everyone faded into the light, teleported toward their destination.

 

The air in the middle of the room was like a vacuum. After everyone disappeared, Leeteuk disappeared in a flash and a ripple of air flew through the room, knocking down a couch and only causing a vase to tremble, and the house was again empty.

 

 

Sungjae lay motionless on the floor while Hyunsik cradled his head in his hands, their foreheads touching. The deed was done; the evil weapon was put together by the strongest Fae magic known right now, a red and black pillar of light shooting toward the sky. But the man had no pride in his word and killed his lover.

 

He was currently slowly dieng now. He had very little time before he would soon join his lover. He cried in anguish, tears filling his eyes and spilling out. Why did his lover have to be pulled into this? Why kill someone in such a cruel way? He would rather him die in a peaceful way than like this.

 

The man had stood staring at the obsidian black sword in his hand and laughed like he was delirious, a maniac. He thought Kwangmin only wanted to kill him, torture him, but he was wrong. The crazy shuck wanted to take over everyone and everything.

 

The roof suddenly caved inwards, the rubble crushing him partly. He closed his eyes and decided that he just wanted to get it over with so he could see Sungjae again. But his eyes snapped open when he heard his friends calling his name, running over and dragging Sungjae and him out from under the rubble.

 

Everything happened so fast, like his mind wasn’t connected to the present. He could only stare as Eunkwang gently set Sungjae down, holding him to his chest like a father losing his son. They all cried out, their cries of anguish ringing through the area, lighting the people’s spirits with a new goal: avenging the death of a pure and innocent soul.

 

Sungmin roared, shifting into a T-rex and crying out into the sky. The werewolves shifted, their howls combining in harmony: a cry of battle. The angels unleashed their wings, knocking down statues and vases. The warlocks’ eyes started glowing, summoning the help of the magic around them.

 

They all launched toward Kwangmin, hackles raised, weapons drawn and mostly their soul ready to fight and their blood pumping with adrenaline. Kwangmin only laughed, calling out to companions of his own.

 

People steeped out of the shadows: Vampires, dark wizards, rogue werewolves, and crazed Fae, gone mad. Everything was a catastrophe: people dieng, bad and good. Reinforcements came from the good side, even the high council. Kwangmin took this as his chance to kill the most powerful: The angels.

 

He danced through the crowd, his sword flashing in arcs and circles. He impaled Kris in the stomach, hacked down Lay, and struck Xiumin in the shoulder. They all crumpled to the ground, attacking back before their heads fell to the side, their eyes lidded and eyes lifelessly staring up at the sky.

 

Chen roared, his eyes a blaze with clear pain and agony. He charged Kwangmin with Suho and Tao flanking the sides. Kwangmin laughed with joy of drawn blood, fuelling his desire to attack, to kill. He kicked Tao in the head, reaching over and twisting his head. Tao stabbed him in the back before a snap was heard, his bright feline eyes dulling as he hit the floor with a thud.

 

Kwangmin landed on Chen’s shoulders from no where and was stabbed through the ribs. Chen went down, clutching his stomach. He crawled over to Xiumin, reaching for his cheek, but never made it.

 

Suho tackled Kwangmin, punching at his face and stabbing at his stomach. Kwangmin flung him of with an outraged roar, slamming him against the throne and smacking his head over and over again on the edge until his eyes fell closed, his hands and neck going limp.

 

Baekhyun was felled by one fatal blow: to his heart. Someone had attacked from behind and impaled him before Chanyeol could do anything. Baekhyun had blinded the foe with a bright burst of light. Chanyeol screamed and grabbed the man’s neck, burning his whole body into a pile of ash.

 

His eyes had turned a bright red, full of despair and agony. He charged, burning people with just a touch of his hand or a glare from his eyes. He was finally felled when a dark wizard took his heart beats with an assassin spell, causing the fire to leave his eyes and his limbs to go limp and lifeless.

 

Sehun died protecting Luhan from a bunch of shifters-gone-wrong and gotten his back slashed and bitten, blood pooling around Luhan and himself. His eyes had a look of determination. He turned and swung his hand like an axe, slicing them in half. He stood up, dragging Luhan up to before collapsing, his face pale and his eyes dull.

 

Luhan soon died after, but not without taking down a big chunk of the forces. His fury over the killing of good and the choosing of evil. He died hugging Sehun’s body after crushing his foes, his neck tucked into the crook of his neck.

 

Kai and D.O had fought side by side, not leaving no matter what, but the enemies used their attachment to their advantage by attacking D.O and having Kai protect them both, backing them up into a corner.

 

By the time all of Exo and all of the forces of good died, every bad soul was gone except Kwangmin. He laughed with victory, thinking he had won for good. But he was wrong, oh so wrong. Leeteuk and Amber still lived, having the high rank angel blood within them.

 

They danced through the hole in the roof, their blades flashing. Only the Sacred Blade could destroy the Obsidian blade. Leeteuk and Amber elegantly danced around him, their blades glowing.

 

Kwangmin’s eyes filled with fear when Amber’s blade struck his and it cracked slightly. But he could not dodge the punishment of having killed so many, and the blade entered his heart. His lips trembled and his tears spilled. His last words, “Youngmin, I’m coming to see you again.” And his eyes closed. Leeteuk dropped his sword arm, his eyes going back to normal before running over to Kangin’s body, falling to his side and hugging him to his chest.

 

 He cried golden tears as he looked around, seeing EXO and everyone lying with their eyes closed, unmoving. Amber wept tears of pain, her heart feeling like it was being teared out.

 

A light shined from heaven, landing on the tragic battle field. Amber looked up as she saw the wings of God unfurl. Why do you weep my angel? Amber looked up and hugged her hands to her chest. My dear lord, my friends all have died with justice in their hearts, but for some unknown reason, my heart cannot accept what had become of such good souls. Kwangmin had been evil, but he had done his actions in his spite of loss and drowned in despair.

 Amber bowed her head, more tears dripping out. She looked up in shock when God said to her, my angel, you feel these people deserve better, am I hearing you correct? I would like to ask, at what cost would you ask for them to be given a new start?

 

Amber’s eyes hardened. I would give my life essence my lord. Take it and give these children of God and Angels another chance. I beg of you. Her face broke in relief when God replied then your wish shall be granted. My child, your heart is pure. Your care for others is genuine. The world was lucky to be gifted you. Now, I will grant your request.

 

Amber smiled, tears dripping down her chin. They were tears of joy. She closed her eyes and held out her arms, her wings shooting out. She glowed a blinding gold, the light shining over everything. Her feathers fell off her wings, swirling around the bodies. Then slowly, her body broke down into particles of light, drifting onto and all over the battle field.

 

They all shimmered with light, their minds renewed and their hearts awake. They all disappeared into light and the room was empty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk watched as EXO and the people from the good and bad joined together and played soccer. It’s been a year since the battle, and everyone doesn’t remember anything except him.

 

 They were all reborn as human, only knowing the knowledge of being friends. The bad hearts were blessed, and Kwangmin was reborn along with his beloved brother. Apparently, the thing that kept him on the edge of good was his love for his brother.

 

He looked up at the sky and a lone tear dripped down his face. Thank you, Amber. And he jumped off the tree and walked over to Kangin, seeming like he looked like an angel walking out of the golden light of heaven.

He smiled as Kangin kissed him on the cheek, turned to watch the others run around and get muddy, and turned to look back at the tree, seeing the pure flower grown at the roots of the tree, seeing Amber.

 

 

~~ Hey Guys.

*sniffle* Thanks For sticking around with me!! *BIG BEAR HUG* It means alot to me that you guys like my story!! i just feel so happy to have you guys!!! And now, the story has ended. Hope you guys liked it!!! if you like my story, i have a new story!! Here's the title and the link if the link doesnt work.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/554407

its called A Soul's Color.   *bows* Thank you guys again for being with me through out this story!! This Story is Officially DONE!!!! :) *CHEERS AND CONFETTI*