I Never Knew Who I Was, But One Thing Kept me Going: Hope.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Hey guys!! Ok, So this whole chapter is bout my favorite Gal singer ever!! AMBER!! <3 :) it explains somethings. Enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Amber Liu. I like to rap, sing, dance and play the guitar. I’ve been living here with my best friends for 3 years every since I moved here. The reason I moved here was an accident that happened. I didn’t know what I was back then. I still didn’t even know until a few days ago when Leeteuk told me what I was and that they needed my help.

 

Flashback:

 

I looked around, lost. I didn’t know the language very well and I couldn’t ask my father for help. I will never ask that man for anything. I looked at the floor, tears blurring my view. He doesn’t get me and he doesn’t love me. Only Mom ever loved me, but he took that away from me. I looked up and wiped my eyes. I dragged my bags through the gate and tried to smile. She muttered to herself. “Well Amber. This is a new start. You don’t need him. Time to do what you love most. Do it for mom.” She went up to the front desk and knocked on the counter.

The lady at the desk looked up and smiled. “Are you the new student? Your room mate has your schedule. The boys dorms are that way.” I cringed. She thought that I was a boy. Like every other person I’ve ever met. I gave her a wry smile. “I’m a girl.” Her face turned pink and she sputtered an apology. I just smiled and thanked her. I turned and frowned. I walked through the door and outside. I heard a rustling noise and turned just as a cat appeared out of no where. I bent down and held out my hand, cooing at it. “Hey there sweetie. Are you lost?” I took its face in my hands and looked at her neck. “Oh. You don’t have an owner. Why don’t you come with me?” the cat meowed and smiled up at her. Then its head snapped to the side and it ran.

Amber yelped and grabbed her bags, running after it. She yelled in English, waving her arms. “WAIT! Kitty come back! Why are you running?!” She smacked into something when she turned the corner. She tumbled backwards and landed with a yelp. “OMG I am sooo sorry!! I wasn’t watching where I was going!” Amber looked up at the girl when she heard the Chinese accent. She got up and bowed and spoke in mandarin. “I am so sorry I crashed into you!” The girl smiled and patted her arm. “It’s ok. My name is Victoria. You’re the new transfer right?” Amber smiled and nodded, noticing one girl scowling at her. The girl glared and snapped, “Watch where you’re going! You boys are so alike. So rude.” Victoria’s eyes widened when she heard her fellow friend say that the new transfer was a boy. She opened to correct her, but she kept going. “You guys and your stupid pride and all that. Can’t you guys treat us girls better?! And look at you. I guess you can’t understand me huh?” Amber stomped over to her and pointed at her face with her pointer finger.

She glared and said in a solid, scary voice. And checked off fingers as she went. “One, I.AM.A.GIRL. Two, I said sorry. Three, I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU ENOUGH.” And she held out her forth finger and said in English. “I am new and I am foreign, but you can not act like such an when you just met someone. I don’t know what your story is, but not all boys are like that btw.” I backed off and patted my shorts and shirt and stood up, grabbed my bags, and stomped over to the dorms, hearing Victoria smacked the girl in the head. I walked up to room 5 on the right side of the hall.

I knocked and a blonde girl opened the door and smiled. “Oh! You must be the new transfer! I’m Luna. Nice to meet you!” I smiled at her perkiness. “Hey. Amber Liu, nice to meet you.” She grinned and opened the door wider, beckoning for me to enter. I walked in and set my bags down and looked around. There was a bathroom and a big space with a mini floor above the one on the bottom. (The one from To the Beautiful you :)) she pointed to the top floor and I smiled. Perfect. I always liked the top, being in the air. I went to grab for my guitar case. It wasn’t there. I dropped my bags and looked around, eyes wide. I squeaked and ran out of the room, shooting toward the stairs to the main building. I could not lose my guitar. It was the only thing left from my mom. I ran and stopped at the top, my guitar no where in sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had sat there, crying. I later found out that the girl who yelled at me was Krystal and she felt sorry for calling me a boy, and that she took my guitar and said that her boyfriend had cheated on her. She gave my guitar back and later accepted me into their group and we put our differences behind. They called themselves F(x), one of the popular groups of girls. I slowly eased my way into life at the school, making friends with everyone and becoming the social bug I am. Everyone accepted me for who I was and didn’t bully or criticize. Now let’s back up and rewind a bit further. I had been going to an arts school and I was practicing for an upcoming showcase and the room was overwhelmed with light, scaring everyone else.

They thought I was some kind of freak and everyone pushed me out of their lives. My dad called me useless and said that I was exactly like my mother. He abused me until I left once and for all. I met Leeteuk and he told me what I was: an angel blood and that my “Dad” wasn’t my real dad. My real dad was a full blood. My mother was a half blood, a Dimidius. (Unearthly by Cynthia hand anyone? ;) ) I was a rare type in some way. He told me that the light was Glory, the light of the angels. He also said that the cat I had found and kept, which, by the way, came back, was my familiar. He Had wings and Glory also.. He said it was from emotional reactions. That day I was really happy because I had gotten a spot in the showcase and I was the main dancer. Now here I am, helping these boys with what is to come. They are kind of like my new family, adding the love that my girls from F(X) have given me. Don’t give up on hope guys. Peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No one’s POV:

 

Amber closed her journal, setting it in the gap in the floor boards. She’ll make sure the boys read it. The reason why she wrote the journal? It was part of the vision she saw in the past for the future. She was going to have to do what she had to do and she knew it. She’d do this for the boys who have been through everything she had. She may not be a werewolf, but her mother didn’t die on her own will. And she has been doing what she had thought was right. That’s how she was where she was, belonging somewhere.