The games go on and accidents happen

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Lay wandered around, looking everywhere at the wonderful scenery. The sun was out and the birds chirping. Then he heard a roar. “Well that ruined the moment.” Lay thought. Then he heard the roar again, but it was closer. TOO close for comfort. He whipped out a seraph blade and whispered its name. “Eremiel.” (A/N: Anyone a big fan of Shadow hunters from The Clockwork Angel, The Clockwork Prince and The Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare???? Her book City of Bones is going to be a movie!! It’s a really good book!!! I love her series. Sorry for fangirling over books. Back to the story ^^) He stalked through the grass with silenced feet. His Seraph blade glowed in the dim shadows of the palm trees. He climbed the closest tree to him and crouched in a cat position. Something came out of the bushes in a quick flash and something flew past his face and thrummed where it hit the tree, a breaths way from his face. Years of learning healing properties taught him that it was a poisonous spine…….but this one was humongous. It was the length of his wrist to elbow. He’s never seen one of that size….except from one creature. “……………Manticore.” Lay whispered. It was from a Manticore, creatures with the body of a lion, the face of a human, leathery wings and a tail from a scorpion, where apparently, the spines came from. He snapped out of his thoughts when another one hit the tree near his leg. He sprung from the tree and somersaulted through the air. As he was descending through the air, he caught a glimpse of something…no. Someone on it’s back. It was a man, sitting back and reading a book. Lay landed and crouched into striking position. “Who are you???? And why did you shot at me???” Lay growled. He needed to keep a demanding demeanour during this time of urgency. He couldn’t be deemed as weak and he couldn’t get hit by one of those spines. He didn’t have the right ingredients to cure the poison. The man looked up from his book and looked surprised. “OH!!!! Good job, my friend. I didn’t think you’d get him out of the tree that fast!!!” He patted the Manticore on the neck. Then he looked up at him and gave him a charming smile. “Hi. I’m SuHo. I didn’t think sending a letter to you was enough, so I came here in person. I like to be very……welcoming.” Lay had top admit he was quite handsome, but a thought struck him. He glared at SuHo. “If you like to be welcoming then why in bloody hell did you shoot poisonous spines at me?! You are blasted crazy!!! Do you have a reason to why I shouldn’t shove my blade up your ???” His blade blazed brighter with his disbelief and anger. SuHo looked at him, eyebrows raised and looking amused. He laughed and smiled that shining smile. “You’re pretty cute. I don’t mind having a cutie like you in my possession. Might wanna win this game, our you really will be!!! Or you could forfeit and come with this handsome man here *winks*” Lay looked at him, letting the disbelief show on his face. “You over confidant little……. I’m going to skewer you.” He flung his blade and SuHo barely dodged. It thrummed in the rock just beside him. SuHo got up and walked toward the pond and turned back toward him. A little waterfall appeared behind him, growing bigger and sparkly in the sunlight. “We’ll meet again. And to assure you, right now doesn’t count. This visit is the start of the game. Good bye, and I hope you’re good at running and hiding, ‘cause I’m a good finder.” He walked closer to Lay and touched his face. he stared into his eyes, making something inside Lay burn at the touch. He kissed his cheek, smiled, then ran and jumped into the waterfall and disappeared, like he merged with the water. The water changed from crystal blue to a forest green….like the color his ring is…which is the color his eyes flash to when he activates his powers. He stared at it and jumped back when something shot out of the waterfall and hit him between the eyes. He hissed and rubbed between his eyes and cursed. “What the came out of there??? It felt like it could’ve gone through my skull!!!”  He stopped complaining when he was what it was. It was a jewel the size and shape of a pearl. He picked it up and looked back at the waterfall. If the waterfall changed colors. “That must mean I have to look at places where that could happen!!! But SuHo will probably be around those areas so I have to be careful.” He stalked over to where Eremiel was embedded into rock. He yanked it out with ease and its name and its blaze of light disappeared. He sheathed it back into his belt. He walked away with the pond, more confident than before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BaekHyun sat down, exhausted. There was a clock in the corner of the room framed with golden phoenixes and it showed that it has been 3 hours since the game started, and the candle was almost half way melted. He had to find that fire…..but how??? He had searched already half of the room and still had the other half to go. His eyes felt like they were weighted with lead. He was exhausted. He couldn’t fall asleep though. He had to keep looking. He got up and stumbled over to where he last stopped. He took a step forward, but his eyelids couldn’t bear the weight of sleep, so he let his eyes close and he felt himself falling. He felt warm arms catch him and he smelled the comforting smell of a warm room and baked goods. He heard a familiar voice right beside his ear. “Sleep puppy. You’ve had a long day.” Then he felt a warm mouth kiss his cheek. He fell asleep with his voice singing to him. He woke up with a jolt. He rubbed his eyes and checked the clock. It was morning. He sat up and looked around. He was in a bed in the middle of the lamps and candles. There was a tray beside him. It was filled with baked goods and sweets with the comforting aroma of tea. He ate his breakfast and got up. He continued looking at each and every lamp. There were lamps and lights of all sizes, shapes, and patterns. He had no idea how he would be able to find him. By the time dinner came, he’d searched the whole room and found nothing. He couldn’t find him anywhere. He sensed him in this room, like he was very close. But he couldn’t find out where in the room the feeling came from. He glanced at the candle in the corner of the room. He estimates that the candle will melt completely at around midnight. He didn’t have enough time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.O was pissed. He was mad beyond belief. The man didn’t seem very effected by the latter, face fuming with anger. He did find that he was rather quite impatient, which might be good for the future, if you know what he means. (A/N: ;)) the room was pulverized and destroyed, and yet there wasn’t even a scratch on him. The room was no longer helpful in this situation, so the man snapped his fingers and the room enlarged 10 times its size and a bunch of mirrors appeared. The man disappeared and appeared in one of the mirrors across the room. D.O his fists out straight and yanked them into his chest, making a pillar of stone bring the mirror close to his face. he glared and was about to break it when he felt something hit his . He slowly turned around and there was another mirror behind him, and the man’s hand was coming out from the glass and groping his . He turned bright red with embarrassment and broke the mirror. He heard laughing and turned around. The man was a few feet away. “You have a cute ” he said with a smirk. “There’s more where that came from if you lose” the man smirked and winked. D.O walked over to him and looked him in the eye. The man looked into his owl eyes and smirked. A clock somewhere far away chimed 9 times. “Half an hour left sweet cheeks. Then I win.” He disappeared and appeared into another mirror. D.O scowled.  I’m sick of mirrors!!!!! These son of a es!!!” He punched the biggest mirror before the man could yell out a warning. The mirror exploded and there was silence. Then as he turned around, all the mirrors in the room exploded. D.O cried out as a big piece the size of his hand and as long as his foot embedded itself into his side. He collapsed, whimpering as a pool of blood quickly formed under his body. He looked up as the man came over and knelt by him. He saw fear and worry in his eyes and for the first time remembered that he was younger than him. “I was going to tell you that destroying the big mirror means that you destroy them all. I didn’t think you’d hit it. That’s why I didn’t think about safety precautions. I’m going to pull out the glass and dress your wounds. It’s not to deep. Stay with me D.O. don’t slip into sleep. Stay with me…..open your eyes!!!” but D.O slipped into sleep, full of nightmares until he felt a warmness envelop him and the person whispered, “ it’s going to be alright. Get some sleep and get better, but the time is still running. I cant change the rules of the game.” But he didn’t care about the game. He just slipped into a deep sleep and dreamed about a man with tan skin and charcoal colored eyes staring at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XiuMin saw the ground rushing up at him, but he didn’t see it fast enough and hit it with bruising force. He rolled and stood up. He looked around and he saw that he was in a room full of……stuffed animals????? Why in the world would that idiot make a room like this???? He sighed and walked on. He just wanted to finish the labyrinth and get out of here to find his friends. He closed his eyes and opened them. He opened them and they glowed a winter blue before his swords came out. He cut open the bear behind him and something came out. Or should he say someone stumbled out. It was the man from before. “Come here you !!” XiuMin launched himself at him, eyes blazing. He let out a yelp before starting to roll to the side, but he was to late. XiuMin tripped and he landed on top of him. Face centimetres away. They both opened their eyes and stared at each other, eyes glowing. XiuMin found his neon yellow eyes somewhat attracting, lighting up his face. Then he snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something on his mouth. The man was kissing him. He wanted to melt into the warmth but thought second of it. He jerked himself away and started hitting the man with the flats of his blades. He constantly thwacked him until the man rolled him off and stood up. “What is wrong with you?! This is abuse!!” XiuMin looked at him with disbelief. “YOU KISSED ME YOU IDIOT!!!! GO TO HELL!!!” XiuMin sort of enjoyed it but he wasn’t going to admit it. The man looked at him with mock hurt. “I’m not an idiot!!! I’m Chen btw. And hell isn’t my thing. Sorry.” XiuMin had 4 of the gems on person and he needed 2 more, but then he realised something. Chen was here right now…so does that count as the fact he found him??? Chen looked at him like he read his mind and said, “No. you found me by slicing my favourite teddy bear. But next time, it’ll be me finding you.” And then he was gone in a flash of light. In his place was a stuffed steam bun. He walked over cautiously. He wasn’t going to fall for it again. He still had marshmallow gunk stuck in his hair. The steam bun seemed like it was getting larger and larger by the second. Wait. It was. “OH NO. NO ING WAY. NOT AGAIN!!” He turned to run but it exploded, raining what smelled like…….chocolate???? “he was covered from head to toe with it. He shrieked. “first the kiss, then this????? You are SO dead!!!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subscribing!!!!! ^^ its not much but it gives me the will to go on~ any of you guys ever read Cassandra Clare's series the Infernal Devices??? in volume three ....i think. Will uses Eremiel. all the seraphs blades are named after angels. Lay heals so thats why he has these as a potential weapon. just wanted to inform you guys~ ^^ comment and subscribe please!!!!! well, to those who didnt but i'd appreciate it!!!! Thank you to those who commented~