Puppies get their asses kicked by their sweeties :)

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

A/N: WATCH EXO'S GROWL!!! ADJSBVJKFDVBISABJKVCN *dies*

 

 

 

 

 

They stepped through the glowing door with their partners in their arms. They were bombarded with how bright the room was, wondering where they were. Their eyes adjusted to the light and they saw that they were back at their new base. The bright light was coming from Leeteuk. They all froze as Leeteuk rose from the couch. Like literally rose, his wings flapping gently. They were pure white outlined with gold and silver. His wings disappeared and he ran up and hugged them all, tears in his eyes. “You guys are ok!! I couldn’t go myself because we were trapped here until Amber came along! Are they ok?” He walked over and touched each of the hunters on the forehead and paused at Suho, looking up with wide eyes.

His voice was tight while he asked, “….Suho? Where is Lay?” Suho looked up with sad eyes and shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes. His voice was vulnerable as he spoke. “Leeteuk. I’m sorry. They took him.” Leeteuk shook his head and hugged him, shocking him. Leeteuk pulled back and smiled gently. “Don’t worry Suho. He’s not dead. We’ll get him back. What matters is that we still have a chance.” He looked at Amber with questioning eyes. She smiled and nodded. “The time has come. It has happened. They glowed so bright, and took flight. Their wings grew, so bright, so new…..LOL that rhymes.” They all smiled tiredly. They sat down as the other 15 came running down the stairs, fist bumping them and hugging them.

They all hugged Heechul and cried tears of joy and relief. Hankyung walked up to him and grabbed his face, kissing him. Then he let go and hugged him, lifting him off the floor and swinging him in a circle. Leeteuk sat down at the couch at the front of the room, Amber sitting on the arm of it spinning the golden sword she had pulled out of a tattoo on her arm. She kept shifting the color of her shorts and tank top, asking Ryeowook and Sungmin what color was good. They told her to stick to white for now. Leeteuk clapped his hands together. Everyone quieted, turning all attention to the male in front of them.

He looked up with serious but kind eyes. “I don’t know where to start, but here I go. As you guys know, Amber and I are archangels, you know, the big guns. As for your mates” He gestured toward the sleeping males in their arms “They are descendents of angels. They are angel born but they were born into the life of warrior angels. All they know is that their parents are warriors, but they were angels. Well, most of them.  Some of them were supernaturals. The powers they gain are from the Circle. The Circle was created by us to help control and subdue the powers so that they can’t be taken for the bad and they can be claimed by the Chosen ones. That’s what the past attacks on their villages were for. They were trying to take the power for themselves. The most recent one was the one that killed their parents. The ones that kidnapped Lay were the same ones who killed all the ones who knew the most about them. For us we don’t know anything about them. Only your parents did. They kept books in archives, but they hid them when they sensed danger approaching and we haven’t been able to find them. The village is now abandoned. I never told them because I didn’t want them going there and remembering things that would only hurt them. Now I have a story that might help you guys get a little about what might happen to you werewolves, witches and shifters.”

Kangin and the others looked at him with shock, especially the ones closest to him. Zhoumi and the others had a look on their faces. Leeteuk looked at them apologetically. “Ok, so you guys didn’t just come out of no where. You guys all came from angels. There were angels who didn’t love and follow God every step of the way. God dispelled them to the earth. One joined the forests and became Faeries. One managed to harness powers and became witches. One of them became shifters because they lived and merged with the lives and understanding of animals. As for werewolves, they were cursed as a disease. But the 6 werewolves here” he gestured toward Suho’s group.

“They aren’t werewolves. No offense to the rest of you werewolves for what I am about to say” Kris and the other 5 looked shocked and confused. They weren’t werewolves? “You guys are shifters. You grew up only knowing that you were werewolves because that was the animal you guys had chosen to acknowledge as your nature and spirit. Most shifters do that. They have a preferred animal. Werewolves can’t have wings like you guys can. You guys came from a bloodline that came directly from the first shifter. You guys are just the regular, diseased people. Again, no offense.” Kangin raised an eyebrow. “Don’t need to keep saying that. We know you mean no offense.” Leeteuk pointed his finger, brow raised. “Hankyung looks like he wants to take a chunk of me.” Leeteuk summoned his sword just in case. It shined with silver and glowed a pure white.

He continued talking. “Your mates have awakened the hidden angel blood in them. You guys still have time for your wings to come out. Is there a special day you guys all celebrate together? For the hunters it was the emotional trigger of losing Lay.” Kris looked at the others and smiled sadly. “Tomorrow, actually. Tomorrow is our parent’s death anniversary. We usually go by our parent’s element base and mourn. We have been doing exactly that for years.” Leeteuk stood up and patted his face. “I knew your parents. They were very honourable people. They died with a cause.” He turned toward the others.

“They died to make sure you guys were alive and that the secrets were protected. You guys are the key to defeating the evil forever. I need to know that you guys can go through this all the way. Even if you have to kill someone. Honor your parent’s sacrifice.” They all nodded and started to shine lightly. Kris gave a wicked grin. “I’d like them to try to stop me.” Chen cracked his neck. “I say give ‘em hell.” Chanyeol held out his hand, fire lighting up and disappearing in a puff of smoke shaped like a skull. “Let’s fry some bad bastards.” Sehun looked up at the sky, whispering before smiling. “The Winds don’t yield to anyone.” Kai had a mischievous look on his face. “They can’t bring me down even if they dropped the whole world on me.” Suho smiled and said loud and clear. “For Lay.”  Leeteuk smiled and it quickly changed to a wicked grin.

He laughed evilly and said loudly. “Welcome to Teuk’s boot camp. Training starts now.” He snapped his fingers and the area changed and they were in an iron walled room. “Don’t want any Unseelie to bother us. I will split you guys into groups to learn how to use weapons. You guys set down your mates god damnit!! They aren’t gonna go anywhere!! If you guys want to be equals in physical abilities then get started. “ZhouMi, Chen and Ryeowook are a group. Amber, Kai and Henry.  Kangin, Sehun and Heechul. Kyuhyun, Kris, Kibum and Donghae are in one group. Leeteuk, Chanyeol, and Sungmin. And finally, Siwon, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Suho are in one group. I’m going to wake up the other because I’ve taught them myself along with their parents. They’ll know how to make you guys sweat and ache.” He smiled evilly and walked away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZhouMi walked over to a box and opened it with a flick of his finger. He came back with a baton that extended with a click of his tongue. “This is my weapon. I don’t use it much, but it’s always been mine. Your weapon has yet to come out. It’ll come out by tomorrow. Now, when your boyfriend wakes up we all fight against each other and learn from our mistakes.” Chen raised his eye brows and smirked. “Just a stick? I know that Tao makes it deadly, but can you?” ZhouMi smirked. The baton’s tips started crackling with blue electricity and then blue and green fire. Chen tried to stop the electricity but it didn’t work. ZhouMi explained how it works. “The green fire is Greek fire. Impossible to put out. The electricity you can’t manipulate because it’s from my spiritual energy. Enough chit chat. Might want to move to the side and get ready.” Chen stared at him. “What?”

ZhouMi flipped to the side and Chen turned as a big block of ice came hurtling toward him. He cursed and went flat against the floor and launched electricity upwards, knocking the block of ice and making it explode. He rolled backwards and somersaulted up, landing on his feet. There was a flash and Chen held up his hands crossed in an “X” to block the ice that was flying toward him, and a big flash lit up the whole room as 2 silver gauntlets covered his hands and a sword was in each hand. The ice hit him and froze his gauntlets together. He cursed and rolled to the side as sharp icicles dug into where he just was lying. He looked up wide eyed as Xiumin flipped in the air and land, sword point touching his neck. He smiled and kissed his forehead. “See? Told Leeteuk that danger was what we needed to make the weapons come out instead of waiting for tomorrow.” He held out his hand and Chen took it without hesitation. He looked around and saw his bros getting kicked in the .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYO WASSUP?! LOL Min_Chan here!! MY FELLOW EXOTICS!!!! Last night, (In where i live aka San Francisco) SM town released Growl!!! if you havent watched it yet go and watch it!! and there is a video that showed that before Wolf or Growl came out, Sehun was doing a few moves at Idol Championship or something like that. Thank you all for subscribing!! i'm soooo happy everytime i see a new comment and subscriber!! i smile like an idiot, i have to admit. Subscribe and comment if you havent!!! Thanks Guys!!!

Next chapter is all of the hunters waking up and dropping in to train their sweet hearts. :)

ANNNNND Can anyone tell me how to put a video in my post??