Unicorn, NOT a pegasus!!

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Lay painfully opened his eyes and saw nothing but darkness. He scrunched up his face and stretched his arms. Well, he tried. Only to have found out that they were tied along with his legs. He snapped to attention, realizing and remembering what happened. A tear roled down his face thinking about Suho and his friends. He shook his head, determination setting in. He was still alive, that had to mean something. He winced, just realizing the pain in his shoulders. he looked back, only to see a set of huge wings sprouting out of his back. he jumped, only to bang his head on something above him.

He closed his eyes, opening them to see a set of bars above him. he looked around, noticing he was in a cage. A.ING.CAGE. He banged his forehead against the bars over and over again. First he got kidnapped. then he wakes up to find that he had wings on his back. and then he finds out then that he was in a ing cage. WTF. He sighed and put his head back, faking calmness. he was everything but calm. his eyes snapped open and he let out a growl and scowled, kicking the bars over an dover again. His ring was gone and his necklace was gone. he wanted to see if he could fly out, but they were bound with rope, rubbing against his wings an dleaving them burned and red.

The door opened and he snapped his head up, scowling at the man. he blocked his eyes from the light and flinched back when the man opened the gate door and walked forward, setting a tray on the floor. he walked forward and bent down to his level, smirking. "Arent you a cutie? trying to act tough? you wont last long after we're done with you." Then he turned and walked torward the door and set it closed, calling for a person. a girl appeared at the doorway, walking forward and closing the door. She snapped her fingers, causing the cameras to stop blinking for a second before blinking again. she walked into the light and Lay glared. the girl walked forward and sneered at him. her voice was so high pitched and fake he wanted to puke.

"I'm going to open the door and untie you so you can eat and not die useless. dont try anything, or i will not hesitate to kick your filthy ." She opened the door and stepped forward and cut the ropes, lunging back and slamming the door right after. She nodded to a person he didnt see walk into the room. He held out his hands and the cage started to glow, then solidifying into beams of energy. He turned toward him and smirked. It was Youngmin, one of the twins in his class. He mouthed a word and snorted. He mock saluted him before strutting out of the room. Lay rubbed his wrist and immedietely summoned his daggers, chopping at the bars with all he could muster. his blades just bounced off, barely leaving a dent. He sighed and held his hand over the food and his eyes started glowing. he scoffed when he sensed a poison inside. not fatal, only enough to make him sick. he dispelled the poison and ate.

He looked up, seeing only a small ammount of light through the vent cover. he held up his hands and sent up his power, only to have it blocked. He sighed and tried again, the barrier it up and spitting it out into the air. he smirked in victory. he saw a white rose growing on the vent. that was all his bestfriends needed to knwo he was here if they came by. he leaned up against the wall, sighing. He didnt know how long he was going to be here, but he had to be ready for anything. He frowned, recalling what Youngmin had whispered to him. "UNICORN! NOT PEGASUS!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. hope you guys like this chapter. i havent been feeling very happy lately. one of my really good friends just moved and we couldnt hang out one more time before she left. i hope it didnt show in my writing. comment and subscribe! i'd appreciate it.