Luhan disappears and the test of bravery and love starts.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Luhan's POV:

After Tao disappeared Sehun has been clinging to me like crazy.  He hasnt let me go when i cook, take a shower, or even use a bathroom!!! Which, led to some unwanted attention to my *cough* royal jewels. Ever since Tao vanished into feathers right before our eyes. its been 3 days ever since and everyone is shocked and aghast, not knowing what to do.

I stared out the window and stared at the moon, the moonlight shining through the window. Sehun had fallen asleep with his arms around me and my back to his chest. I had woken up only minutes after falling asleep, tears slipping hot out of my eyes. I whispered to the moon. " Why is this all happening? Why do they want us? who are they?" He stared at the moon for hours, taking in the warmth of Sehun to subdue his sadness.

The clock had just struck midnight when the moon suddenly flashed red and he started glowing, his hand disappearing into sparkly dust. His eyes turned wide and a gasp escaped his mouth before he started full out yelling. Sehun's eyes snapped open and he howled, calling the others. They all burst into the room just as Sehun grabbed me and squished me into a hug. he started tearing up and was whispering. he was praying. My eyesight had started to blur, tears spilling over my cheeks.

Before everything went up into white light, a few words i didnt know why,escaped my lips.

"Help.Find me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Telekinesis

The one to deliver the message has done his job

The test has begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun watched with teary eyes as Luhan slowly faded up to his chin before Luhan whispered, "Help.Find me."  and burst into sparks, a flash of white lighting the room. He dropped to his knees, his eyes that were filled with tears letting them slide down his face. He heard gasps around him as the room dimmed and was lit by a violet color.

He looked up to see the sparks lining up into words.

The words said, " Good day my angels. We have taken your beloveds and placed them in different areas. you must go and save them to prove your love. We are not trying to harm them, but we are on your side. trust us on this that we are not lying. The Test has begun. we will Tell you your starting points. please head to your rooms."

They all looked at each other, shock showing on their faces that quickly morphed into  anger. They walked out of the room, wanting to murder the hell out of the people who kidnapped their boyfriends. Apparently, the "Test" has started.

 

_______________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________

Hey everyone~ Min_Chan here!! Sorry for not updating fast enough. i heard Xiumin got pinched in the cheek and his bags grabbed at by Saesangs :( i am very upset and disappointed in those saesangs, dirtying and ruining our fandom and our fandom name.

http://ihaveathingforexo.tumblr.com/post/58444645883/p-s-please-kindly-reblog-this-to-raise-the

Title: XOXO Movement: How To's on how you can help exo against saesang fans. Please read and reblog~ Credits to ihaveathingforexo on tumblr. Lets help our oppas against Saesangs!!!! Love Ya'll~