They got fighting swag

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Tao and the others sat on the couch, chewing their nails and wringing their hands, watching their lovers fight and try to pass the trial. Apparently, they told them that it was a trial to see if they have what it takes and their strongest points. D.O nearly squeezed the stuffing out of the Rilakuma pillow, it’s head blowing up with stuff.

 

They had started by watching Kai, who was in Avalon fighting something unexpected, not even the guardians knowing. It was to late to fly to Avalon themselves, so they watched as Kai fought it with his two machetes.

(There are two but pic only has one)

 

The Fallen hissed as it dove toward Kai, it’s sharp teeth flashing in the light.  D.O screamed and covered his face. The others gaped as Kai twirled diagonally like from ballet, his swords flashing as they cut into their target.

 

The thing screamed and an obsidian colored blade with un even edges flashed out of its sleeve, the blade glowing black and red. King and Jaehyo gasped, their faces showing surprise. Jaehyo paced beside the wall, muttering. “A blade from the pits of hell. They have sided with Satan!!!! But….fallen have not taken sides for centuries….why now?”

 

King and Jaehyo went into the kitchen to talk about the situation. They turned back and watched as Kai and the fallen’s blades clashed together in a show of sparks and flashes of light. Kai teleported and slashed at his back and behind the knees before flipping and landing a kick to his jaw.

 

The fallen fell, but not without stabbing Kai in the leg with his sword, ripping a big gash in his flesh of his thigh. He fell to his knees and D.O sobbed, his face turning chalky from the sight of his blood, but Kai did not halt as he staggered up to the statue and yanked something that looked like a figure for the handle of something.

 

Kai snapped his fingers and disappeared, leaving the fallen to fade into dust. D.O stood up and ran to the kitchen when he heard a crash and a yelp from Jaehyo. He ran in to see Kai lying on the kitchen table, his face pale and blood leaking from his wound.

 

D.O ran over and hugged him, kissing his cheek. He watched Kai’s eye lids flutter,  but not opening. He pried Kai’s relenting fingers from the artefact and handed it to Jaehyo, who left to give it to E.Den. D.O checked the wound, sighing. Without Lay he was going to have to do it the old fashion way.

-------------------------------------------------------- :)

Next was Chen who went to Vienna, Europe. Xiumin and Luhan laughed their asses off when Chen touched a few silk pillows at a street stall and they exploded, raining the street with feathers. The owner yelled and chased Chen with a stick, screaming and yelling. Then Chen closed his eyes and they snapped open, surprising Xiumin. He watched as Chen quietly slipped into an alleyway and picked a door lock. He slipped in and blended into the shadows, waiting.

 

When it was clear no one was coming, he slipped out of the shadows and walked over to the shelf, smirking in satisfaction as he took it off it’s stand, only to have someone shoot out of the doorway and tackle him, wrestling to get the artefact back.

 

Chen cursed and quickly touched his fingers to his neck and shocked the fallen, causing him to twitch and still, before turning into dust. Chen sighed and dusted himself off, not before tripping and falling into the pile of dust once again. He cursed and kicked the pile, coughing as it floated in the air.

 

He walked outside and held open his arms and a storm came, thunder roaring in the sky. In a flash, he was gone. Xiumin smiled and walked outside to the garden, only to have Chen hug him from behind.

“Did you miss me?”

------------------------------------------- O3O

Baekhyun smiled at how much Chanyeol looked like a regular teen, riding a skateboard down the sidewalk with headphones on. He was heading toward a museum to retrieve an artifact.

 

Chanyeol snatched a muffin from a lady’s basket as he zoomed by, causing them to roll their eyes. Chanyeol jumped, flipping the skateboard and catching it, landing on his feet. A bunch of girls giggled and tried to get his attention, but he ignored them. One girl pretended to trip, causing Baekhyun to hiss, his eyes glaring at the girl.

 

Chanyeol just walked right past, causing Baekhyun to smile. Chanyeol knew him so well, that he didn’t tolerate girls flirting with him. Chanyeol paid for the entrance fee and walked casually in.

 

Chanyeol walked gracefully through the displays and reached the back as he stood in front of the display with a rectangle embroidered inside. Chanyeol whistled, the cameras melting. He stepped forward and glided his finger in a circle, leaving a thin red line behind. He pushed the glass circle and reached in to grab it.

 

He didn’t even blink when a fallen appeared behind him. His butterfly swords shot down from his sleeves. He twirled them, hiding them from view before stabbing backwards, catching the fallen in the gut, and tearing upwards. Before the fallen could yell, he cut his throat and he immediately burst into dust.

 

 

The swords disappeared as fast as they came. They watched in awe as Chanyeol heated the glass, slipping in the circle piece and walking away. His fighting and swordsmanship have always been amazing, but they never saw him like that, in real action. He nudged the janitor, saying there was a bunch of dust on the floor. The janitor nodded and proceded to walk.

 

He walked out calmly and twirled his skateboard, fist bumping another tall blonde before they both disappeared around a corner, blue and red fire erupting before they were gone. Baekhyun jumped when they both appeared in front of him. He yelped, his heart jumping. “You scared me!!” Chanyeol laughed and held out his arms. Baekhyun ran and jumped into him arms, feeling the warmth of them against his skin.

 

He turned and looked at the tall blonde, recognizing him immediately.

“Zelo? Is that really you?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys. Today got home with practically everything from my classes. So much hw. Buuuuuut couldn’t let peeps down. so heres the chappie. Enjoy!!!

Oh and watch girls generation’s galaxy supernova!! Its Daebak!!!