A mission comes with a discovery

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

AUHTORS POV:

 

“TAO!!!BAEKHYUN!!!!!!LUHAN!!!!! GO CALL XIUMIN DOWN FOR DINNER!!!!” “Hyuuuuuung!!!!! No need to yell so loud!” Baekhyun, LuHan and Tao ran up the stairs to Baozi’s room to call him. When they got into the hall, they saw that his door was slightly open. They peeked inside and saw XiuMin staring out the window…..crying? Baekhyun hyung whispered, “Omg….is Baozi hyung crying????” We looked at each other with wide eyes. He never, ever cried in front of us, nor showed any emotion after ………. That day. Our eyes teared up. Tao slammed the door open and ran inside. We jump tackled him and hugged him. “Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!!!!!!! *sniffle* don’t cry!!!! It’ll…..make….me cry too!!!! Why don’t you ever talk to us about this????? We understand what you feel…..we were there too…..” after a few seconds LuHan and Baekhyun jumped in too. By the time we had to go down to dinner we were all crying and sobbing, holding onto XiuMin like he’d disappear. He looked at us with wide, sad eyes. “I just do-” he was about to speak when D.O and Lay came in. D.O looked pissed. “I TOLD YOU GUYS TO CALL- oh…..” he cut off when he saw them dog piled and crying. “We were just *sniffle* trying to cheer *sniffle* him up…” D.O’s eyes widened. “………. MY POOR BABIES ARE CRYING!!!!” He runs over to them and hugs them all, crushing them. Lay was standing by the doorway, but he could hear choking and gurgling sounds, and a few cracking sounds. He winces. “Ouch!....that’s gotta hurt.”  Something caught his eye. Under the huge pile of idiots he know, he saw XiuMin…..smiling. He was smiling. “OMG!!!!!” Lay screamed as he went over and jumped on top of the dog pile. They spent the rest of the night wrestling and screaming, and they fell asleep doing so, forgetting about the cooking in the pot.

 

Next Morning

 

They were all sitting in the kitchen having breakfast while D.O cursed over his burnt dinner and then the phone rang. “What the hell do you want?!” D.O snapped. They heard a voice talking really fast on the other side of the line. D.O’s eyes turned really big, and then suddenly, his face turned serious. “I understand sir. We’ll take care of it.” He scribbled a bunch of words on a piece of paper and then hung up. He grabbed all of their unfinished plates and dumped the food into the trash and the plates into the sinks. He turned from the sink and looked at each of them, saying what they all hoped and expected him to say.

 

“………………………….. Let’s roll. Mission time.”