Not fond of kidnappings.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Xiumin opened his eyes and blinked the drowsiness from his eyes, his brain slow and fuzzy from sleep. He stared at the unfamiliar roof and screamed, jumping up and accidently rolling off the bed, hitting his head on the desk and falling unconcious. The door slammed open and Tao came running in, his eyes searching the room and landing on Xiumin's body on the floor. He laughed and walked over, throwing Xiumin over his shoulder like a sack. Apparently, he was the only calm one of them all. He had woken up first and E.Den, one of the Keepers, deemed him the calmest and most talkable too. He had explained everything, the test and what was to happen.

He walked into the living room, bumping fists with Jaehyo as he passed by and shoulder bumbing Ao before dropping Xiumin onto the couch, only to have him roll right off. Tao sighed after the 6th time and just sat on Xiumin on the floor. He jumped when he heard a scream, landing on Xiumin's stomache with aching force, causing Xiumin to gasp air into his lungs and fling Tao off him. Tao ran up to see Ao dangling upside down from the roof.

Luhan had his back to the wall, a glare on his face while he swung Ao back and forth in the air, causing more high pitched shrieks to come from him. Tao ran and tackled Luhan before he could smash poor Ao into the wall. Luhan hit the floor with a whoosh sound and Ao fell from the air, Xiumin diving and catching Ao, tumbling before hitting the wall. Xiumin sighed in relief, happy the latter didnt get hurt.

Tao hadn't heard Xiumin follow him, like he always wasn't able to. Ao opened his eyes, which were sealed shut. he thanked Xiumin and bowed, hugging him and thanking him once again. He fist bumped with Xiumin, saying that they were friends from now on. Tao turned toward Luhan, who was looking at them, confused. Tao explained everything and Luhan's eyes softened, ashamed that he almost pancaked such a young teen. He hugged Ao and apologized. Ao just smiled and said that it was fine and that they should check on the others before they hurt his friends.

Right on cue, down the hall they heard a crash of a window breaking,a yell getting smaller and smaller. They all rushed toward the room in time to see Baekhyun kick E.Den out the window. Xiumin cursed and yanked Luhan and shoved him toward the window while stopping Baekhyun from blasting E.Den with sunlight. Luhan levetated E.Den back through the window.

They all sighed and was relieved until they heard noises in the rooms beside them and sighed. They arent very fond of kidnappings after all.